Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:56:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how many time do u spend with ICOs?  (Read 232 times)
hsyncl (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:48:27 PM

I really wonder that the time u spend..

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:50:59 PM

This is my full time job and i know it's very risky sometimes. When i got my salary on ICO i save my money alot and willing to wait and until the market gets bullish.I sell them all and buy at dip. ICO's are the best time to buy it's much more cheaper than anyone on crypto market.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:02:40 PM

I don't spend any time on ICO's since most of them are scam. I do full time on my trading.
BUSTEDCLUB

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:06:50 PM

ICOs ? not much maybe some couple times a week, but it sure im do trade is like my everyday job, still learning though what to do and else.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:17:23 PM

Not so much. I just spend a little time to check their pre-sale and all other information about their project cause I'm just a participant in bounty campaign that why I have to check these information to know which bounty campaign is good enough to join cause there are a lot of bounty campaigns in this forum so I often have to check it before joining.

GlennEfrain

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:19:32 PM

infinity and beyond loll

can't tell you i am always on cryptos
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:24:36 PM

If you are planning to invest on any ICO better to spend more time on understanding that specific coin for you not to get scammed, and if you just want to participate on a bounty campaign you reall have to work with the team until ICO ends, so i think this is depends on your time management.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:32:36 PM

I spent time everyday herein bitcointalk forum 4 hours a day  not including my monitoring the price movement of the altcoin in the coinmarketcap for my trading job. spending long time to work in crypto are getting return profits and I can get everyday a new ideas and knowledge.

Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:35:12 PM

I spent time everyday herein bitcointalk forum 4 hours a day  not including my monitoring the price movement of the altcoin in the coinmarketcap for my trading job. spending long time to work in crypto are getting return profits and I can get everyday a new ideas and knowledge.
This is the goodness and benefits we can able to attain on engaging ourselves into cryptomarket even on just on few hours we would eventually learn up new things day by day by reading up recent updates on whats happening on the market.On my part, I don't spend too much time with ICO since I do seldom on making an investment with them but rather I do keep up on  reading new things on recent happenings into the market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:46:35 PM
Merited by VackFromOhm (1)

It depends on the project.
At first, I look at the website and if that checks out, I start reading the whitepaper and researching the team.
Like, are the team members real people who are what they are advertised as on the homepage?
Do the team members have personal social media accounts which confirm that they are involved in the project?

Is the whitepaper written in a good manner?
Do the token economics make sense, so not too much premine and not too many coins held back for sketchy reasons?
Are the projected numbers viable or do they say something like "we will grow 100% each month after ICO"?
Do they have a roadmap and how detailed and believable is it?

So this complete process sure is time intensive.
When I am screening for new ICOs I spend about 30mins on the initial stage.
Afterward, it differs because of factors like length and complexity of whitepaper, the number of team members I have to research and if applicable additional knowledge of targeted industries I have to obtain to assess the ICO proposal better.

So if it is a complex project that I want to invest in it takes me probably more than 10 hours.
I just like to know WHAT I throw my money at Smiley

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
Sureness

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:29:27 PM

At first, I look at the website and if that checks out, I start reading the whitepaper and researching the team.
Like, are the team members real people who are what they are advertised as on the homepage?
Do the team members have personal social media accounts which confirm that they are involved in the project?

Do the token economics make sense, so not too much premine and not too many coins held back for sketchy reasons?
Are the projected numbers viable or do they say something like "we will grow 100% each month after ICO"?

Afterward, it differs because of factors like length and complexity of whitepaper, the number of team members I have to research and if applicable additional knowledge of targeted industries I have to obtain to assess the ICO proposal better.

So if it is a complex project that I want to invest in it takes me probably more than 10 hours.

Me? Im just spending a half of my time for it because Im still a student and so many activities not just in school but also in our house so that im just spending half of it. But even if just a half f my yime that I spent here in bitcoin i can still manage to do my job well good and properly.
bigdogdan2

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:35:29 PM

Spend too much time on forums and chat.  Those are best places to get info on ico.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:40:40 PM

I am spending a lot of time recently in order to find good ICOs with good bounty campaigns which does not have thousands upon thousands participants. Hard to tell right now is it worth my time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:43:09 PM

Spend too much time on forums and chat.  Those are best places to get info on ico.

If you are really interested on a specific project, better to get involve yourself into their social accounts like telegram or any sites that is related on your choice. For me, try to spend more on this so you will not regret investing on that coin later on. Always make time on this and do not depend on any hype from people.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:58:41 AM

I spend times about 3 to 4 hours for cryptocurrency trading and ICO, because i have other job. But i like this job although any high risk but also given me nice profit.

VackFromOhm

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:03:21 AM

This person definitely knows what to do with their time, I see so much of what I do in here and I'm glad to see that other people take their ICO investing so seriously! It's almost ridiculous sometimes how willing people are to just throw their money at a project, without even looking at the team comprising it or reading more than the glossary of the whitepaper  Grin

I would like to comment though, I'm not too worried about grammar in the whitepaper because so much of the crypto community comes from around the world, and more often than not English is not their first language, but your comments on the content of the whitepaper are spot on.
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:06:12 AM

Not too much, I just just check information about the ico that I monitor and only at leisure every day for 3 hours.
because there are still other activities that I do.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:08:40 AM

Not all the time I spend on ico project, because I work
But it can not be denied that ico project income exceeds my own salary
xiaoxz

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:09:00 AM

Not too much, I just just check information about the ico that I monitor and only at leisure every day for 3 hours.
because there are still other activities that I do.
I began to spend a lot of time on ico, spending at least five hours a day or more, but slowly behind, I have less and less time on this.
I think this is probably related to the current market. The quality of the market determines the length of time you spend on it.
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:11:09 AM

for now I spend almost 2hours everyday in ico's or in this forum because this is may part time and I have my full time job as well so definitely I don't waste my time in anything useless if I have some time I came here and gain knowledge about crypto's.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: