Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:41:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how many time do u spend with ICOs?  (Read 232 times)
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:20:24 AM

Up to 4 hours every day, not less and I hope our ICO goes smoothly
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:58:52 AM

I really wonder that the time u spend..
I usually do ico in my spare time, between 9 pm and 11 pm.
because I have activities that keep me busy with my business.
just a little time for me to monitor about ico.
riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:49:16 PM

I really wonder that the time u spend..

It depends on the project.
At first, I look at the website and if that checks out, I start reading the whitepaper and researching the team.
Like, are the team members real people who are what they are advertised as on the homepage?
Do the team members have personal social media accounts which confirm that they are involved in the project?

Is the whitepaper written in a good manner?
Do the token economics make sense, so not too much premine and not too many coins held back for sketchy reasons?
Are the projected numbers viable or do they say something like "we will grow 100% each month after ICO"?
Do they have a roadmap and how detailed and believable is it?

So this complete process sure is time intensive.
When I am screening for new ICOs I spend about 30mins on the initial stage.
Afterward, it differs because of factors like length and complexity of whitepaper, the number of team members I have to research and if applicable additional knowledge of targeted industries I have to obtain to assess the ICO proposal better.

So if it is a complex project that I want to invest in it takes me probably more than 10 hours.
I just like to know WHAT I throw my money at Smiley
This person definitely knows what to do with their time, I see so much of what I do in here and I'm glad to see that other people take their ICO investing so seriously! It's almost ridiculous sometimes how willing people are to just throw their money at a project, without even looking at the team comprising it or reading more than the glossary of the whitepaper  Grin

I would like to comment though, I'm not too worried about grammar in the whitepaper because so much of the crypto community comes from around the world, and more often than not English is not their first language, but your comments on the content of the whitepaper are spot on.

Thank you very much for your kind answer VackFromOhm!

At first, I also thought that the grammar would not matter much as long one could understand the meaning.
But experience has told me that bad grammar can be an indicator of a not so serious project.
Of course this is not always right, but still a thing I do look for and include into my evaluation.

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
just a man

Activity: 266

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:50:46 PM

I don't spend than long of a time with the ICO's because they are of not the things that i invest in. I invest in coins after it's on an exchange.

vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:39:11 AM

Lately im iinvesting in ICOs straight even without researching it just by checking the price per coin and circulating supply.I know its not good but i am not investing plenty.Just couple of hundred bucks and thats it
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:24:50 AM

I just spend my time on ICO only 10-15 minutes a day, to see the progress of the ICO I invested.

Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:28:59 AM

Daily alerts by ICO app remind me to check new ICO every time. ICOs offer good bonuses on first weeks and missing such bonuses is not smart idea if i have money on the corner waits to invest for project. 10min is enough to readlight  whitepaper  briefly and having knowledge about project is required for big amounts. Serious guys always check the project before investing.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:50:01 PM

Well, I'm doing bounty program so basically it's only for the ICO's. Currently I'm spending average time of 1.5 hours with regards to all transactions in bounty programs. I have to read, understand and write. Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
maremostro

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:56:26 PM

I spend around 2 hours i check the rumors browse fb twitter and other crypto focused platforms. Recently i got involveed with kepler. And am very happy about that
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:01:26 PM

I think that bounty campaign consider a lot of time for their pariticipants as you need to follow the thread and do posting on a regular basis.

anhlandibo12

Activity: 151

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:05:12 PM

I am currently participating in Photochain's bounty ICO campaign, and every day I spend about 6 hours on this ICO by participating in forum discussions as well as updating news on Telegram. Taking part in ICOs bounty will be a great way to earn a lot of money, but it also faces a lot of risks such as the ICO not paying the Token after the bounty ends.

1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:05:19 PM

The ICO is what I like to read up on because I like to participate in that or their bounties. Reading the Announcement thread usually goes for a little over an hour.

OG member.
Brian Ray
btctalk123

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:06:27 PM

I am currently participating in Photochain's bounty ICO campaign, and every day I spend about 6 hours on this ICO by participating in forum discussions as well as updating news on Telegram. Taking part in ICOs bounty will be a great way to earn a lot of money, but it also faces a lot of risks such as the ICO not paying the Token after the bounty ends.

6 hours? What are you doing? are you the community manager or something related to that?

Anyway, i am never spending more than thirty minutes, i love to participate on it, but the telegram channel is in where i am mostly.

Jambo tape

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:08:37 PM

first I is enthusiasts Ico and spend most of my time in one day to find ico and now it's not as enthusiastic about it as I have often become victims of the ico that is a scam and now I just joined the ico which I think is good.
malfurionbtcn

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:12:22 PM

I usually spend from 2 to 4 hours a day
Ginosaur15

Activity: 132

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:12:58 PM

I'm not counting hours on how long I spent my time on ICO's as long as I have time I'm doing bitcoin and during my breaktime because I have a regular job, I spent it on ICOs. Its hard for me to find time for ICO cause I have a job but I have to manage my time.

omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:50:39 PM

6 hours? What are you doing? are you the community manager or something related to that?

Anyway, i am never spending more than thirty minutes, i love to participate on it, but the telegram channel is in where i am mostly.

Only joined to discuss the ico project in the telegram. But when i'm interested to participate in the good ico and it may take some hours to analyze every ico and try to get the best result about which is the best place to invest my money and get decent return after it will be listed on the exchange site.
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:57:10 PM

I spend about 5-6 hours of time, I read the forum and chats in telegram. I hope in a year I can afford to leave work. To do this, my coins should increase in price by 100 times.  Grin

athiftammam2018

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:02:24 AM

I used to spend 2-3 hours a day for bounty social media and signature. Right now I'm not too focused on the world of crypto because there are still other things I have to do. But at least we can earn an extra income from this.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:11:13 AM

do you mean time for ICO that includes time in working bounty campaign?
if true, I am working on a bounty campaign to support an ICO, depending on the rules of the campaign. for example for now I am joining the signature campaign from ICO DeHedge, in my week minimum target of 20 post, to meet the target, usually I do one day only 2-3 hours. mostly I spend time for forum exploration and browsing on social media.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: