Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:53:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin will rise up again ?  (Read 1223 times)
popping (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:24:59 PM

I'm still wondering why bitcoin suddenly dropped over 11kUSD. i thought that it will hit 30k usd  this year, but how come it's suddenly dropped? i dont think so if its manipulated by whales or maybe the supply and demand of bitcoin is one of the problem . or maybe uts a chance given to us to buy so we can havea good profits. can someone explain?
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

$9,000 looks like the upper limit after continuous fall.
lrr

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:32:10 PM

I believe the reason the market is bearish is due to regulations and the craze that ICOs has been, the market is scared... and this is the result. News that Google will ban crypto-related ads doesn't help.

The bitcoin fundamentals are as valid today as they were at its conception, therefore, I think sooner or later when the dust settles down then we might see Bitcoin climbing up again. Unless some other cryptocurrency beats it.

I think decentralization is here to stay.
mdead

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:35:53 PM

its just a correction of bitcoin price. bitcoin will surely go up sooner or later. that price correction is needed for bitcoin and the whole crypto space.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:44:27 PM

I'm still wondering why bitcoin suddenly dropped over 11kUSD. i thought that it will hit 30k usd  this year, but how come it's suddenly dropped? i dont think so if its manipulated by whales or maybe the supply and demand of bitcoin is one of the problem . or maybe uts a chance given to us to buy so we can havea good profits. can someone explain?

absolutely yes bitcoin price will rise again, as of today bitcoin price drop at 8k plus but do not worry this price down fall are not permanet wait again the price bounce back into the marketcap, i really believe bitcoin price reach 20k plus starting to grow the price at the second quarter of this year just calm down and don not panic what will happen for the bitcoin price today.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:49:01 PM

I'm still wondering why bitcoin suddenly dropped over 11kUSD. i thought that it will hit 30k usd  this year, but how come it's suddenly dropped? i dont think so if its manipulated by whales or maybe the supply and demand of bitcoin is one of the problem . or maybe uts a chance given to us to buy so we can havea good profits. can someone explain?

All of the above and more, right now Bitcoin is being traded at $8000 level and this is not good one of the reasons is the Mt Gox effect and Google now banning Ico and other cryptocurrencies related investment program there's maybe more coming.
ElusivePhantom

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:50:19 PM

its just a correction of bitcoin price. bitcoin will surely go up sooner or later. that price correction is needed for bitcoin and the whole crypto space.

Yep, pretty much dude.

Someone on this forum stated the other day they expect to see BTC between $30 and $50k by the end of the year.

I'm not qualified to share the optimism, but I certainly hope it does reach new heights.

When you have the centralised bodies such as major and banks and Google trying to flex their muscle and derail the who crytpo space, it's a sure sign that the industry is going to get bigger and better.

If if it wasn't a legitimate threat to the power houses, they wouldn't be making such bold moves as banning or restricting facets that pertain to crypto within their own spheres.

Like I tell the guys in our group, just sit tight and wait. Don't sell anything, just buy more.

During these times of dips and lows, I utilise that time to learn as much as I can about the fundamentals of block chain and crytpo as a whole.

There's no point checking the prices of your investments right now, it can be detrimental to your focus and future outlook. Just leave it until June/July and then reassess.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:52:39 PM

We couldn't break the $11,000 USD wall but instead got back to $8,000 USD. Probably news of google who is going to ban crypto currency related advertisement is to be blamed. People react quickly to such kind of news. Take this as an opportunity to invest your money on bitcoin and don't regret later.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:53:24 PM

When the price of bitcoin is reduced from 11k$,it was stable at 9000$.Yesterday the price of bitcoin is further reduce and gives below 8000$ and the good news it's again start to increase by value. Now the price of bitcoin crossed 8150$ after a cross.So it's better to hold the bitcoin instead of selling at low price.
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:53:55 PM

I do not know much but I only knew it is because of the selling of its Bitcoin on hand by Mt. gox issue. And we know it won't last forever as long as many are still holding their Bitcoin. Everything will go back to normal, we just need big players entering the market to make Bitcoin pumps.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:54:32 PM

I'm still wondering why bitcoin suddenly dropped over 11kUSD.
There are many reason and people are buying these bad news.
Coming Wednesday is Bitcoin’s Next Future Expiration(today is wednesday).
Google will ban all cryptocurrency-related advertising
i thought that it will hit 30k usd  this year, but how come it's suddenly dropped?
There are things in this world that we shouldn't be sure of and that $30,000 is just a speculation but just be patient and it will come.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:56:06 PM

Don't worry about the bitcoin be dump actually it is normal in the market, Because bitcoin will be back again into a high value so must better to wait for now. If saw in the market it was going to red and down all the coins on there.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
leonair

Activity: 1246
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:58:39 PM

You are wondering why it drop from $19k+ to its current price right now, how greedy are you? There is no straight to the moon. Every stock market needs to breath again after a climb though. It didn't suddenly drop, you really don't know what you are saying, can you please go the price chart of exactly 1 year from now and compare it closely then that will surely answer your own query.

Every people believes that stock market is being manipulated by someone when it's not doing good.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:02:09 PM

Ofcourse there is only two way of bitcoin price...up and down,increased and decreased. Bitcoin price will rise up again from falling. Whatever the reasons behind it's drop it willl surely go up. Maybe some manipulated the price or because of whales and because of the  demand and supply only one thing we can do...Hold on,stay positive and  don't panic selling it won't help bitcoin to rise.

Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:05:29 PM

$9,000 looks like the upper limit after continuous fall.
I fully agreed. Bitcoin suffered it's downfall recently and still suffering for now. That's why although bitcoin's price rose up it will not take too high. I'm certain of maybe 9,000 USD TO 10,000 USD Only. It will still take time to recover and reach your expectations of 30,000 USD.
Unfortunately, we are not sure if bitcoin will really rise. Bitcoin remains down and all we can do is wait for what will happen. Maybe our predictions are right that bitcoin will hit our desired price or bitcoin will remains the same or even it can still go down to ground.

404 Not Found
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:19:21 PM

Yes ofcourse Bitcoin will rising up again, in time. I believe the prediction that Bitcoin will hit $30k on this year.
The reason why the price is dropped because some people panic selling, fud, etc. Don't worry it will bounce back in the close time.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:24:57 PM

The price of bitcoin today is one of the most unstable things in the world. Therefore, co-founder of Apple Steve Wozniak sold all his bitcoins, so that there are fewer concerns, and in the Russian capital they can open a psychological help service for those who are worried about the course of electronic money.
But today there are many alternatives to bitcoin. Some of them show more confident growth. For example, it's a lightcoin. He grew up even when bitcoin collapsed. And it continues to grow. CoinMarketCap reports that for the day the price for lightcoin increased by 7.71%.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:32:36 PM

Events like these are used in Cryptocurrency trades in the presence of bubbles we can take a chance like the current cheap price by buying it and selling it later when the rising price bubble comes over the bitcoin, this is an opportunity.
jmarabi

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:36:53 PM

On my own, bitcoin will rise again. That's very true think always its just like a life with ups and down,so dont be panic just calm our self and wait for the success of bitcoin.
cxt07

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:37:58 PM

I think at some point it will,  but in short term I think it will go back into the 3k range.   I am out until the market starts to turn some, just going to limit my losses from here on out.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: