Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:30:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin will rise up again ?  (Read 1225 times)
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:06:23 PM

up or down the bitcoin price is already common, chances are bitcoin will rise again as before
Rise and fall of bitcoin is the key to success for everyone if you are in bitcoin it is good to invest in bitcoin and hold it for the long time. It is good to buy bitcoin at the time of dump in price and let the price grow so it will be more beneficial if you will hold your bitcoin for the long time and wait till the pries of bitcoin increase. It is very common in crypto currency that at the time of high demand bitcoin use to increase in price and when the supply become higher than the demand then it use to decrease but it is not good to sell it.
Matildada

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:20:29 PM

I'm still wondering why bitcoin suddenly dropped over 11kUSD. i thought that it will hit 30k usd  this year, but how come it's suddenly dropped? i dont think so if its manipulated by whales or maybe the supply and demand of bitcoin is one of the problem . or maybe uts a chance given to us to buy so we can havea good profits. can someone explain?
Yes, in the past two days, the price of bitcoin has dropped a lot. We don't know what caused it. Now I think the price of bitcoin has reached the low end and is a good investment opportunity. Wait patiently after buying, and you'll get a lot of money.
warkop121

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:23:17 PM

Yes, why not, Bitcoin will bounce back, As time passes, I believe the prediction that Bitcoin will rise this year. And I'm sure Bitcoin will make a very good investment for this year and so on, So trust me Bitcoin is fantastic, Rise and down it is often the case.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

I'm still wondering why bitcoin suddenly dropped over 11kUSD. i thought that it will hit 30k usd  this year, but how come it's suddenly dropped? i dont think so if its manipulated by whales or maybe the supply and demand of bitcoin is one of the problem . or maybe uts a chance given to us to buy so we can havea good profits. can someone explain?
Honestly bitcoin will started to rising up again and we always believe that it is continue by flowing up high to make us more successful.And we glad about that because everything will be okay and connected for crypyocurrency.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:36:42 PM

If you have been a part of this market for over 6 months, you know how it works. At some stage, a big whale is going to pump the coin so it reaches its peak, that's when dumping would start and the coin will begin losing its value. These pump and dump cycles are becoming quite common these days.
Another thing to keep in mind is that the market is highly affected by the news surrounding it. If there is anything negative in news in regards to cryptocurrencies, the price will fall, and vice versa.
The recent events - Google banning crypto related ads and Binance hack took a big hit on the price and it fell down from 10k mark to 8k mark.
Now, the price is in uptrend and soon we can expect it to touch the 11k mark.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:40:21 PM

How do people come up with this sort of questions? I really want to know. You cannot be that illiterate also. How come people know what bitcoin is but don't know how their markets function, and how come they don't know that the prices will rise due to all the reasons out there. I am getting too old for this shit. OP, fuck off. And if you want to know how prices rise and fall, fucking read about it. Asshole.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Doloready

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:41:30 PM

I think sooner or later it will rise. In any case, there are ups and downs
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:05:13 PM

People keep asking these questions just to have a topic to post. Of course they know that bitcoin will rise again. Anyway, here's why the price might have dropped lately. There was some negative statements from some important people in the financial world like f.i. Christine Lagarde from IMF calling for harsh regulations on cryptocurrencies. And there's the G20 discussion on cryptocurrencies next week. Investors are waiting what will be decided. But once cryptocurrencies are regulated they will invest heavily and the price will go up again.

amleb

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:10:01 PM

Of course I'm sure of it
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:12:59 PM

Of course Bitcoin price alwasy rise back again after every big dump and after a big dump Bitcoin price alwasy reach to a new ATH price Smiley. Although everyone know about this case but nobody know exactly when it will rise back Smiley). It's unpredictable at the moment Smiley

Gifolote

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:23:40 PM

In fact, the cost of bitcoin depends on a lot, in particular, from those who are engaged in trading, from the Chinese, from those who invest a lot, etc.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:01:17 PM

Of course it will. The drops we are experiencing today are very common and normal in the world of bitcoin. It has heen going on for a very long time as a matter of fact. There are a lot of factors surrounding the drop. High volatility rate, the amount of people cashing out, the list goes on and on to be honest.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:08:32 PM

I'm still wondering why bitcoin suddenly dropped over 11kUSD. i thought that it will hit 30k usd  this year, but how come it's suddenly dropped?
Are you suddenly waking up from a dream,we are seeing these kind of market for more than a couple of months now and you think that it is a sudden dip,it is trading on a certain range of values and we are seeing more correction in a short period ,do not expect the price to reach $30 k this year,you cannot see big rallies every year.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:01:02 PM

This is often the case in the crypto currency market. We must not forget that demand and supply. The individual investors are not controlled which they use is blockchain, they are not forced to buy or hold. They have the freedom to do it in time or an hour in a day because it can all change and only the time it takes is as good as it can be. Cool
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:10:29 PM

I strongly believe bitcoin reach 30,000 usd around October up December 2018 the last but this is only my own prediction and opinion hoping that price hit by bitcoin, buying of bitcoin during the dump are have good return profits, buy now because I'll check the price in the market bitcoin are star again to uprising their price.

duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:10:44 PM

This is often the case in the crypto currency market. We must not forget that demand and supply. The individual investors are not controlled which they use is blockchain, they are not forced to buy or hold. They have the freedom to do it in time or an hour in a day because it can all change and only the time it takes is as good as it can be. Cool
The rising up or falling down of Bitcoin is such as a normal things because it never stay at one place, always moving up or down for people to buy or sell and create their own profits or loss.
Sometimes i do believe that invest in Bitcoin is totally gambling.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:17:14 PM

Of course Bitcoin will bounce back again, it's just a normally thing that Bitcoin always do in every scenario.
Sometime i even don't know why Bitcoin bounces back at all, it just simply bounces back and do it's thing, the miracle things.
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:28:16 PM

The only thing we hope to happen is more investors from golds , stocks or forex to make a decision to join BTC investing. That's could be the huge day of BTC and the price would be insane for sure.
But i think we gonna need to create more advertisement for attracting their attentions.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:37:21 PM

It definitely will! Wait until mid year and we will start seeing an uptrend. The same thing happened three or more years ago wherein the market showed similar movements across the charts. No need to panic. Just chill and be positive. Good things will happen in this system and many more will surely benefit from it.

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:39:01 PM

Of course Bitcoin will bounce back again, it's just a normally thing that Bitcoin always do in every scenario.
Sometime i even don't know why Bitcoin bounces back at all, it just simply bounces back and do it's thing, the miracle things.
It is not a miracle mate, it is just how the market works. We know how much vulnerable they are today, it seems to be unpredictable market trend and it look likes have something manipulations inside. Yeah, for sure it will bounce back but not fast is it shows in previous years, it grows gradually little by little.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: