Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:20:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin will rise up again ?  (Read 1223 times)
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:43:38 PM

For me it will rise again of course , Still remember bitcoin 2016 at 190 dollars and people where all disappointed, it will be the same now, maybe this years at late spring bitcoin it will start to raise again like last years

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Betinbtc.net

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:45:34 PM

Bitcoin went all the way from $1,000 to $20,000 in less than 1 year and then just barely touch $6,000... Do you believe that the correction is over? Don`t be naive. It will test 6k at least one more time.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:47:26 PM

For me it will rise again of course , Still remember bitcoin 2016 at 190 dollars and people where all disappointed, it will be the same now, maybe this years at late spring bitcoin it will start to raise again like last years
we have to wait and believe bitcoin will go up at least by mid 2018 and until the end of the year because at that time bitcoin can be one of the good coins and the price is expensive.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:02:27 AM

we have to wait and believe bitcoin will go up at least by mid 2018 and until the end of the year because at that time bitcoin can be one of the good coins and the price is expensive.

I strongly believed that bitcoin will rise up again as I've seen the market is now slowly recovering.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:13:20 AM

I'm still wondering why bitcoin suddenly dropped over 11kUSD. i thought that it will hit 30k usd  this year, but how come it's suddenly dropped? i dont think so if its manipulated by whales or maybe the supply and demand of bitcoin is one of the problem . or maybe uts a chance given to us to buy so we can havea good profits. can someone explain?
For me, its depends to us if we will still trust to the capability of bitcoin. Investing money to bitcoin and other crypto currency is like taking a risk because you dont know what will happen in the future. Maybe the price will still go down or it will increase with a huge amount.

fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:15:54 AM

I'm still wondering why bitcoin suddenly dropped over 11kUSD. i thought that it will hit 30k usd  this year, but how come it's suddenly dropped? i dont think so if its manipulated by whales or maybe the supply and demand of bitcoin is one of the problem . or maybe uts a chance given to us to buy so we can havea good profits. can someone explain?
I think the value of bitcoin can change at any time and my belief that bitcoin prices will rise significantly and certainly profitable for investors in bitcoin
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:18:09 AM

As of my time working on cryptocurrency, I just realized the style of bitcoin, it always down the price and get back to a high level again, that is how bitcoin work since it is being created, until now. Last year, it reach the highest price, hopefully will get back again. And it will get back for sure.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:20:02 AM

Bitcoin went all the way from $1,000 to $20,000 in less than 1 year and then just barely touch $6,000... Do you believe that the correction is over? Don`t be naive. It will test 6k at least one more time.

Correction is  not yet over for me. Bitcoin is still testing the support line. So many fake news and FUD are spreading, so we can still see Bitcoin will drop below $6000. Just hold, that's all what I can say. It will not fall below $5000.

Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:24:16 AM

I have a feeling that Bitcoin will rise again, no matter what, it is now gaining power to stay in every country. Thus, it became part of everyone's life.
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:23:28 AM

My research at the beginning of every year bitcoin prices has decreased, and maybe bitcoin gives us a chance to buy bitcoins at cheap prices. grab all your capital and buy as much bitcoin as possible, expect the price to go up again. Good luck.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:53:08 AM

Suddenly dropping of bitcoin is a good sign as we can see and observation after dropping bitcoin will come up again. And that is why many investor on bitcoin waiting that happen for them to buy more and keep on it and wait for the right time to sell.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:42:42 AM

That is market for you, the we think sometimes may be the inverse, which is beyond human understanding and it show that everything is function for a better future and is working with high potential that cannot be known, base on current price that it has drop to 8kUSD, but my own understanding is the best time to invest more on bitcoin, because the next move can not be determine or control by human, as all know that bitcoin is the best among other alt coin. bitcoin has greatest secrets than other alt-coin in the market that you can determine the next price. 
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:00:59 AM

I do not know what this has happened to bitcoin, hopefully bitcoin decreases drastically because it is just a market need only, and gives people the opportunity to buy it with a cheap rate, we think positive just hope there is nothing negativ about bitcoin.
That’s a fact that bitcoin is the only coin which is having very less risk for the investors and I don’t think so there is any potential side effect of bitcoin that could be miserable for the investors. Bitcoin has helped everyone in increasing their financial conditions. Even at present when it is available at cheap rates there is nothing to worry about. I am very much confident about the return of bitcoin in the market.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:31:12 AM

I do not know what this has happened to bitcoin, hopefully bitcoin decreases drastically because it is just a market need only, and gives people the opportunity to buy it with a cheap rate, we think positive just hope there is nothing negativ about bitcoin.
Bitcoin is already very low at rates and interested people have already filled their wallets with bitcoin. The bitcoin availability at low rates is just similar to the free distribution of diamond all over the world. Bitcoin is everyone's apple of eye and no one is going to leave it alone. Those who are aware of the real worth of bitcoin are not going to miss this chance of filling their bags with the master coin at their dream rates.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:50:38 AM

just calm the bitcoin price will stay up from time to time down only temporarily because the bitcoin price will always go up it is also proved by very high demand but only has a very limited total supply so the price will always go up and become very expensive.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:06:32 AM

just calm the bitcoin price will stay up from time to time down only temporarily because the bitcoin price will always go up it is also proved by very high demand but only has a very limited total supply so the price will always go up and become very expensive.
Yes be calm and patience about bitcoin prices because for sure it will suddenly going up. So many reasons it was dropping fuds is always their. Let's be holding and believe it will rising you know why, there are many who believes in bitcoin through the years.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:55:12 PM

We don't know yet when it will go up again but if we look back alwayse btc drop in new year start and raise when it come late spring or summer time Grin Grin Grin Grin

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:35:19 PM

For now $8000 is still good price for us who get in under $1000. I think that we will goes back to $16 000 in the end of the year. So we have to be patient and don't sell it right now. Just leave it and come back for few month.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:04:04 PM

if you will keep on checking your wallet from time to time,then you will get tired of expecting..why not just for a monthjust forget about the price.continue your life and make something to profit aside from this forum.maybe when the time you'll come back,everything will change for good
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:00:15 PM

Probably yes and if you look at bitcoin's history in the graph, it's pretty obvious that bitcoin suffered so many crashes and yet, it continues to rise up. Consider China's ban of crypto and cryptomarkets bleed after that but bitcoin come back strong and reached 20,000$ last year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: