Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:20:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin will rise up again ?  (Read 1231 times)
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:18:02 AM

I'm still wondering why bitcoin suddenly dropped over 11kUSD. i thought that it will hit 30k usd  this year, but how come it's suddenly dropped? i dont think so if its manipulated by whales or maybe the supply and demand of bitcoin is one of the problem . or maybe uts a chance given to us to buy so we can havea good profits. can someone explain?

Because of the holders and the whales the big whales that been panicking , do you ever familiar with the issues around bitcoin and any other crypto currency around the globe. Well it can cost on some people to believe even though it is fake, and then the price on the marketplace even the bitcoin is affected and the result is volatile either increase or decrease.

To be honest I think and I thought too that it will surpassed the 11k usd but again we cannot be stable , we cannot be contented on the price its and unstable currency. So all we can do is predict, and as always your question that bitcoin will rise up again?, positively yes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:29:09 AM

It’s still the first quarter of the year, there is still a lot of room for bitcoin to rise back up again and recover. And there was no assurance of bitcoin going to $30k yet, it is only a speculation so don’t get all giddy when you hear or read about cryptocoins reaching a certain amount, we’ll never know what will happen the next month you know.
Absolutely true. A lot of people have been complaining like it is the end of the year already when still has about 9 months to go which is definitely a whole lot for so many things to change before you even know it. We absolutely know that no one can predict the future but one thing we are certain of right now is that there is future and that is all that matters anyway, and not all the FUD being spread by some.

Bitcoin price appreciation is a gradual process and we obviously cannot expect the rise to just start all of a sudden as a lot of resistances and so much more will still need to be shed from the road, before we can even think of achieving anything but it is not like we would not eventually considering where we have been coming from and once the enthusiasm starts growing back in the market, it is obvious for us to get to see better days ahead.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:33:27 PM

I'm still wondering why bitcoin suddenly dropped over 11kUSD. i thought that it will hit 30k usd  this year, but how come it's suddenly dropped? i dont think so if its manipulated by whales or maybe the supply and demand of bitcoin is one of the problem . or maybe uts a chance given to us to buy so we can havea good profits. can someone explain?
Bitcoin will definitely rise again but i think it will take some time. Every now and then, negative news that affect the price of bitcoin hamper the bitcoin's price growth.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:31:49 PM

Bitcoin will definitely rise again but i think it will take some time. Every now and then, negative news that affect the price of bitcoin hamper the bitcoin's price growth.
Yes, there could be no reason why bitcoin may get struck within current price ranges. It will definitely break the upper freezes and will hit new all time heights in coming months as new investors are getting into bitcoins regularly.

There has been no year that bitcoin does not experience some huge or major downtrend, but at the end, a lot of things usually end up changing with a lot of good news giving the market a boost during those periods. I understand there is a lot going on right now that is causing the whole FUD but one thing I have known over the years is that times like this always end up passing, so there is really no need to be worried.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:36:08 PM

of course bitcoin will experience a price recovery and will again rise to $ 20k price again even more if not do the price recovery seems to be making investors who buy at the price of $ 20k experienced a very high level of depression due to a very large loss, so it seems the price will stay up but takes a long time.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:08:10 PM

Yes, will be back $19k at end of 2018?... I hope that, but i am not sure with a lot of bad news at this time.
Bitcoin will regain its price that is a sure thing that is why I do not understand all the people that are worried because bitcoin will recover, however what we really do not know is when that is going to happen, it may happen in some months, at the end of this year, or it may take even longer, and I do not have any kind of problem with that but I suppose that there are people that invested in December at the very top of the market and that will like to recover their money immediately but unfortunately they are at the mercy of the market.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:28:01 PM

What is with these questions and threads? People are panicking over a drop? Why did you not panic when it grew to 20k$? That growth was unexpected and yet, people still were complaining when the price will rise again or even fall. In my opinion, bitcoin will rise again because it always does that and it always gives people hope again. So either you support it with its ups and downs or go invest in another altcoin that you are not aware of. At least bitcoin is trustworthy. 
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:47:05 AM

Surely it will because if you will check on the history of bitcoin, you will see how many times bitcoin has fallen down and still able to rise again. So with this current dip that we are experiencing, just hodl strong and don't stop believing.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
icopir

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:50:19 AM

Undoubtedly he will do it, only it takes time for this to think that by the middle or the end of the year he will grow as many predict
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:05:31 AM

Obviously the valuation will definitely inflate again. BTC is an kind of investment and the pump and dump is very common in every investment. This new year is not as much good as the previous year because there is very much deflation in the valuation and I guess this is the demand and supply issue that made the valuation to deflate that much but not to worry much because the valuation will inflate again positively.
amzad

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:04:53 AM

Yes, I believe in Bitcoin.
It will be restored again. Market is a transaction problem and bitcoin in many countries is prohibited. So now Bitcoin's price is low.
I think Bitcoin will go to moon again.
I hope this year the Bitcoin will be 40k.
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:47:07 AM

I think eventually it will, but not this year. We are in a bear market which will last for months. I'm not going to predict the bottom, but I'm sure bitcoin will not disappear. However, I'm almost equally sure that there will be no new ATH in 2018. I would be happy if on December 31st the price stays above $10k.
kuncimobil

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

I believe bitcoin will definitely increase again and the bitcoin price down is normal because it is an opportunity to be able to buy bitcoin and sell it again when the price goes up and that's our chance to get a profit
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:48:31 AM

of course bitcoin prices could rise again, I always think positive and I'm sure bitcoin prices will recover soon and I will get more profit so I will hold my bitcoin and wait for the right time to sell it
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:27:24 PM

bitcoin prices seem to be very difficult to experience a price increase because if you know at this time a lot of bad news attack bitcoin which of course makes bitcoin prices to collapse, because now only from good news that can trigger a rise in bitcoin prices.
slyfox

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:30:01 PM

What is with these questions and threads? People are panicking over a drop? Why did you not panic when it grew to 20k$? That growth was unexpected and yet, people still were complaining when the price will rise again or even fall. In my opinion, bitcoin will rise again because it always does that and it always gives people hope again. So either you support it with its ups and downs or go invest in another altcoin that you are not aware of. At least bitcoin is trustworthy. 
Well obviously people are not going to complain when the price skyrockets, when that happens everyone is happy since everyone is earning money and it seems as if bitcoin is unstoppable but when the bubble pops then that is when the real problems begin, and that is why we get all of those threads of people that are not happy that now they're losing money.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

bitcoin seems to have no chance to go up again if there is no good news from bitcoin then bitcoin will never be able to do price increases again. you just need to pray that bitcoin has good news to trigger a bitcoin price increase.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:23:14 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 02:35:16 PM by Hannahanto

I'm still wondering why bitcoin suddenly dropped over 11kUSD. i thought that it will hit 30k usd  this year, but how come it's suddenly dropped? i dont think so if its manipulated by whales or maybe the supply and demand of bitcoin is one of the problem . or maybe uts a chance given to us to buy so we can havea good profits. can someone explain?

Current dip is not permanent with crypto. This fluctuation is common in crypto journey. After every correction, huge hike is surely assured. We expect April to have a spike in all crypto coins. It should start now. Compare to last year's growth. It was at $1K in Jan and December 2017, it was at $21K. started at $9K, though it is decreasing now drastically, we can expect a rocket spike in few months. 
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:34:01 PM

bitcoin seems to have no chance to go up again if there is no good news from bitcoin then bitcoin will never be able to do price increases again. you just need to pray that bitcoin has good news to trigger a bitcoin price increase.

I can understand your emotions and there are hundreds and thousands of users in this forum who are wishing the same I am sure the value of bitcoin will rise up again by the end of this year and let's make use of bitcoins that time.

Am I spamming? Report me!
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

Yes, I believe in Bitcoin.
It will be restored again. Market is a transaction problem and bitcoin in many countries is prohibited. So now Bitcoin's price is low.
I think Bitcoin will go to moon again.
I hope this year the Bitcoin will be 40k.
Yeah, we all believe and that is why we are here. We have absolutely nothing to worry about because one way or the other, bitcoin will always end up hitting the ball rolling and once we start seeing the recovery phase, I am sure everyone will be here to testify to it at the end of the day. The fact that we are in a down trend today does not mean we are going to keep being there forever, the same way buyers got tired, sellers, will also get tired. Although predicting the exact price of bitcoin for the future, I don’t buy into it.

Most people are here always looking for the rise all the time. The same way we had a huge bull year last year, we can have a bear year even in this year but no one really cares because it is the future that really counts, and while some are panicking, a lot of people are really making do with what is at hand now to gain more position in the market. One way to always get going!

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀