Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin will rise up again ?  (Read 1223 times)
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:02:43 PM

I would very much like this trend to continue until at least $ 15,000, too long we have seen a decrease in bitcoin speed, we will not speculate, but we need a lot of growth
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:12:25 PM

I think at some point it will,  but in short term I think it will go back into the 3k range.   I am out until the market starts to turn some, just going to limit my losses from here on out.

Now bitcoin price is increase. So if want to sell check the market place. Then you ideas. It any time to increase and down so plan to work and complete the process. It good opportunity for future growth. Time is important for this process so time to sell and time to buy it. Wait for the price increase the sell it. People know the all process. So before start any process. Plan to work.
I do not think that it is still the best time to sell your bitcoin, i think that you should wait a little more, because bitcoin price can increase too much in near future. I think that those people who will invest money in bitcoin in current situation they will surely get a good profit after some time, because we are expecting that bitcoin price will continue increasing for a long time.
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:25:53 PM

I would very much like this trend to continue until at least $ 15,000, too long we have seen a decrease in bitcoin speed, we will not speculate, but we need a lot of growth
To me i think we should hold our bitcoin for some more time, because according to the expert opinion bitcoin price has too much potential and in next few months bitcoin price is expected to reach to 20000$ and at the end of 2018 bitcoin price will continue increasing its price and will surely cross 50000$, so i think that we should hold our bitcoin and not to sell it in hurry.
feegro77

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:39:35 PM

Believe and believe, we must plant in the heart. Movement up or down in trading is something reasonable.
Likewise with bitcoin.must be patient wait and hold until bitcoin prices rise again.
northcoin2018

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:50:42 AM

I'm still wondering why bitcoin suddenly dropped over 11kUSD. i thought that it will hit 30k usd  this year, but how come it's suddenly dropped? i dont think so if its manipulated by whales or maybe the supply and demand of bitcoin is one of the problem . or maybe uts a chance given to us to buy so we can havea good profits. can someone explain?
Sure it will!  It has shown pretty amazing increase in the past weeks and it has reached 8k this first week of April this price increasesso soon because I expected this to happened possibly by the month of May or june but it happens  as early as this month pretty amazing to me so over all i have strong believe that it will reach higher hights in the coming months! People are going to be shock and I dont want to be left behind by these positive movement.
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:59:42 AM

I'm still wondering why bitcoin suddenly dropped over 11kUSD. i thought that it will hit 30k usd  this year, but how come it's suddenly dropped? i dont think so if its manipulated by whales or maybe the supply and demand of bitcoin is one of the problem . or maybe uts a chance given to us to buy so we can havea good profits. can someone explain?

of course bitcoin prices will rise again if you realize bitcoin supply conditions that only 21 million pieces of bitcoin and bitcoin circulation has now reached about 17 million pieces of bitcoin then the remaining little left while the demand for bitcoin is very high then the bitcoin price will be easy to do price increases.
Iblis 02

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:14:20 AM

Talking about the opportunity to buy is the right thing when bitcoin has decreased significantly, how many people who know bitcoin at a rapidly changing price when a large whale starts playing we will see a fantastic price.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

To me i think we should hold our bitcoin for some more time, because according to the expert opinion bitcoin price has too much potential and in next few months bitcoin price is expected to reach to 20000$ and at the end of 2018 bitcoin price will continue increasing its price and will surely cross 50000$, so i think that we should hold our bitcoin and not to sell it in hurry.
We are free to choose whether we still hold it or sell it now, it is a matter of our own choice. Even if many people tell us to continue holding because we see the potential that bitcoin will continue to rise,we can't force them. Right now, some people might be selling, some people are still holding but what matter the most is that the market price of bitcoin started looking green again. We have waited for so long and we can't blame other people who might have sold some of  their BTCs now, maybe they needed to pay something.

Anyways, it is just the fourth month of the year. Lot of things could happen which might affect the bitcoin price negatively or positively. Right now, we could just be happy for the color green in the market chart.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:48:00 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 12:34:02 PM by bitcoin31

I believe bitcoin price will become very high again so if that happen for sure we will earn more profit. So if you have extra money right now just invest to the bitcoin and you will see that your money will grow everyweek and possible to double your money after 1 month or maybe only few weeks if waiting the price. Keep hold your bitcoin and everyone will benefits not only you because us get a good profit. More new investor also will invest again..
jakfaronputra amin

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:40:44 PM

now bitcoin prices are gradually increasing, though not how much
but I think for the future bitcoin price will get better again
and I expect bitcoin prices to go up and keep going up
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:37:29 PM

I believe bitcoin price will become very high again so if that happen for sure we will earn more profit.
it will be interesting to observe the increase in the price of Bitcoin. Today we have almost 8000 dollars, but experts predict that April names will give a positive download free of the market.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

yes of course bitcoin will rise in price again, you just need to wait for good news that can trigger the increase of bitcoin price because if there is no good news it will be difficult to make the players buy bitcoin but do not be afraid because I believe bitcoin will always make the highest price increase from year to year.
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:35:44 PM

yes of course bitcoin will rise in price again, you just need to wait for good news that can trigger the increase of bitcoin price because if there is no good news it will be difficult to make the players buy bitcoin but do not be afraid because I believe bitcoin will always make the highest price increase from year to year.
I think that its price has already started increase, now we are waiting for the price to cross 10000$ limit and after that it will then continue increasing its price for a long time. I am sure about bitcoin investemnt that it is one of the most safe and pofitablae investment in the world as compare to any other investment. I am sure that those people who have invested money in bitcoin will surely get a good profit after some time.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

Everyone have looking for that and patiently waiting for such moment that bitcoin will soar again. We have a huge chances of reaching again to it's peak but it certainly takes time for that. Of course, with the help of the entire community it surely makes some magical moment.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:37:06 PM

Everyone have looking for that and patiently waiting for such moment that bitcoin will soar again. We have a huge chances of reaching again to it's peak but it certainly takes time for that. Of course, with the help of the entire community it surely makes some magical moment.
we just have to wait for it, because most likely, the bitcoin price will actually be higher in the current compare. I know, many groups and individuals who have been waiting for this bitcoin rising moment to be utilized.
lekegami

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:55:07 PM

the thing that can be done now is to hold bitcoin and be patient to wait for bitcoin price will increase again because bitcoin price will surely increase again and from there we can get profit
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:19:16 PM

The price of Bitcoin rebounded from strong support at $ 8200. I think if the price reaches 9100 and consolidates above it, then a new growth to 12000 will start from these levels. If the price breaks the last local minimum, it can reach 7600. Also in my opinion bitcoin can update records of maximum price till the end of this year.
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:33:20 PM

Since the introduction of bitcoins it has risen and fallen several times, so if bitcoins fall in the short term, it shouldn't be a surprise. It will  surely rise again. it fall can be attributed to news items that make people panic sell.
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:23:03 AM

My belief that bitcoin prices will rise significantly and certainly favorable to investors in bitcoin. I think the bitcoin value can change at any time
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:53:42 PM

Is Bitcoin simply a 21st century version of gold,is it just a short-lived popular fad that may soon evolve into something quite different? Only time will tell. The only certainty is that its price will remain very volatile in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: