Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:55:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-TGE] A GREEN REVOLUTION IN THE INDUSTRY OF LUBRICANTS | Valena-SVC  (Read 3692 times)
Mang86 (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:07:37 PM

You say about reduced costs
Does it mean it will profit me, as a driver, not just some companies or etc?
When adding our additive to the engine, it starts consuming less gasoline, and the service life is increased by two to three times. That is, you can spend less money on fuel and the replacement of oil, which in turn will bring you a profit. Read more about the technology itself in our white paper. Wink
Mang86 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:13:56 PM

Hey, just found your project - seems promising Wink
You are aiming automobiles only, or planes, ships and etc (maybe space shuttle) fuel may be improved?
As I understand, you want to exactly this thing, or not?…
It's nice that you see the potential of the project, dear friend! Our company does not improve fuel. Our additives are added to the oil and in a place with oil contained in the engine. Which in turn reduces the cost of fuel. Perhaps you should carefully read the white paper. Wink
Our technology can be used in all moving mechanisms, so it is possible that someday we will reach space ships. Cheesy
solomen11

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:40:07 PM

You are aiming automobiles only, or planes, ships and etc (maybe space shuttle) fuel may be improved?
It's nice that you see the potential of the project, dear friend! Our company does not improve fuel. Our additives are added to the oil and in a place with oil contained in the engine. Which in turn reduces the cost of fuel. Perhaps you should carefully read the white paper. Wink
Our technology can be used in all moving mechanisms, so it is possible that someday we will reach space ships. Cheesy
That’s awesome Cool
Too many projects nowadays, can’t read each and every wp, but now will read yours, seems time worth spending
Mang86 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:42:36 PM

That’s awesome Cool
Too many projects nowadays, can’t read each and every wp, but now will read yours, seems time worth spending
Yes, I understand, the choice of projects is huge! I'm glad that you like our project. Grin If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. Wink
Strogos

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:18:41 PM

When adding our additive to the engine, it starts consuming less gasoline, and the service life is increased by two to three times. That is, you can spend less money on fuel and the replacement of oil, which in turn will bring you a profit. Read more about the technology itself in our white paper. Wink
Do you somehow solve the problem, that if your project is successful, and I think it will be, oil cost might go up to balance?
Mang86 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:37:27 PM

Do you somehow solve the problem, that if your project is successful, and I think it will be, oil cost might go up to balance?
While I can not answer for sure, everything will depend on the conditions in which the company will be located. In any case, we will only improve our project, making it more attractive to users. Smiley

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:09:10 PM

Do you have competitors?   Huh
Mang86 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:44:40 PM

At the moment we are not aware of our direct competitors, we are one of the first in our industry. Indirect of course there are many, but they lose us on a number of parameters. If you are interested, I can tell in more detail. Wink
kkrainij

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:10:34 PM

Just found out about your project
I will read wp and get back with a lot of questions - be ready Smiley
But love the idea!
Renewal

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:45:25 PM

From Russia with love  Grin
Personally as a former member of GCF, I adore the idea of reducing an impact on our planet and it seems to me like you have a chance of doing so
Best wishes, I will keep a close eye on you  Wink
Mang86 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:21:09 AM

Just found out about your project
I will read wp and get back with a lot of questions - be ready Smiley
But love the idea!
Well done, dear friend! I will wait for your questions, if any. Wink
Mang86 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:25:54 AM

From Russia with love  Grin
Personally as a former member of GCF, I adore the idea of reducing an impact on our planet and it seems to me like you have a chance of doing so
Best wishes, I will keep a close eye on you  Wink
Yes, the ecology in our project plays a huge role! We will try to continue to make eco-friendly products. Thank you for believing in us, it's very encouraging to the team! Cheesy
Spierris

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:06:03 PM

Good day!
Quite interesting, but I didn’t understand - I buy your oil or I buy something I add to it myself?
Hinaldron

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:35:16 PM

Is Valena-SV marketplace already working or in development?
julianlab

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:34:32 PM

At the moment we are not aware of our direct competitors, we are one of the first in our industry. Indirect of course there are many, but they lose us on a number of parameters. If you are interested, I can tell in more detail. Wink
Yes, detailed would be great
Because you put it in risk section along with market overview in your wp, so want to understand fully if it is a danger-factor or not
Mang86 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:04:02 PM

Good day!
Quite interesting, but I didn’t understand - I buy your oil or I buy something I add to it myself?
When you buy Valena products you buy additives for oil, which you add yourself. In the future, we plan a full-fledged release of the 5th generation of oils, based on our advanced technologies. Smiley
Mang86 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:10:04 PM

Is Valena-SV marketplace already working or in development?
Hello dear friend! At the moment we have an extensive network of dealers in the CIS countries that sell our products. Therefore, answering your question yes, we already have our own marketplace. Smiley
Mang86 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:18:45 PM

Yes, detailed would be great
Because you put it in risk section along with market overview in your wp, so want to understand fully if it is a danger-factor or not
Of course I understand. There is nothing to be afraid of, let's take such a competitor as the Oronite Company. This is our biggest indirect competitor. Unlike Oronite additives Valena-SV complexes ensure protection against hydrogen wear, which results in smaller amount of dust in oil, and consequently filter gets longer-lasting. Due to applying metal plaque technology friction becomes sliding friction, so contact area of rubbing surfaces is reduced by 5 times. Copper ion membrane preserves its self-healing properties throughout oil lifespan. Copper ion membrane allows to reduce lubricant’s temperature by 20-30 degrees Celsius (we can show copper membrane).  Unlike our competitors’ counterpart Valena-SV is much better at keeping engine clean from sludge and securing sludge suspended in the oil. When it’s used the second time and more engine remains clean forever whereas amount of Valena-SV additive may be decreased and thus less money is spent on oil. We don’t play “planned wearout” game which many car and oil producers participate in. That’s why we are free to make lubricants up to the standard of unique Russian military technologies for the global market. Smiley
Spierris

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

Good day!
When you buy Valena products you buy additives for oil, which you add yourself. In the future, we plan a full-fledged release of the 5th generation of oils, based on our advanced technologies. Smiley
5th - because there are 4 already? xd
mokovelll

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:47:02 PM

A weak project, in my opinion, you may not have time to collect the required amount in time.

Lol, says guy who got used to scam-ICO

If a scam gets enough amount - this makes it successful project? No

Here ICO is not a first step to abstract somewhere, but rather scaling of something good to something great

But I guess haters are always going to hate, nothing can change it …
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: