Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:05:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of bitcoin in 50 years?  (Read 564 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:43:30 AM

It was a very long time. 50 years is a very difficult time to predict, we can not predict the price of crypto in the next few hours, let alone years, it is a very impossible thing because anything can happen to the world of digital currency. In general, I would like to say that in the next few years the digital currency will experience a very rapid development, yes in the digital era in the future, the digital currency can be the main choice to become a medium of global financial transactions. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and we all who have used digital currency as an investment then we can get many benefits in the future.
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:49:58 AM

After 50 years, bitcoin will be more stable compare to these days. Also, bitcoin will be legal to more countries and it could be a legal currency unlike today that you need to convert bitcoin into different currencies just for you to get cash. The amount could be also not that high but not low.
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:57:59 AM

By this time, I hope bitcoin will be the full king of the economy and the world at large. We will be able to freely come to any store and pay with bitcoins. It will be a wonderful time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Sergey190785

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:03:00 AM

Why now think about what will happen in 50 years. I can say that the next 5 years bitcoin will definitely be relevant.

jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:10:36 AM

Why now think about what will happen in 50 years. I can say that the next 5 years bitcoin will definitely be relevant.

I think  bitcoin in 50 years will be use on every country and adopt some country because bitcoin is the safety way to transact and its very easy to use and the great impact of that is good value pricing so if im the one to say and my say is follow in every country i will adopt it in every country so its very safe to use and theres a chance to become reach in every people.
ImPomy

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:16:07 AM

Bitcoin 50 next year will have a very high value because with the progress and progress that is now making a transaction so fast.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:23:41 AM

If a third world war doesn't wipe out most of us within 50 years, then BTC should be worth an easy 7 figures.

rybakov

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:24:42 AM

Shocked Shocked some countries banding bitcoin , some encureging , some people say its a replacement of visual currency , some saying its just a scam ...... whats the real future of bitcoin Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Bitcoin is here to stay only. I think that if you are investing in bitcoins for 6 months or more, you will always be in profit.
cryptobucs

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:27:08 AM

Nobody knows. But I think due to rapid development of technologies bitcoin will have a bright future.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

I think  bitcoin in 50 years will be use on every country and adopt some country because bitcoin is the safety way to transact and its very easy to use and the great impact of that is good value pricing so if im the one to say and my say is follow in every country i will adopt it in every country so its very safe to use and theres a chance to become reach in every people.

Even in the current year , bitcoin is already been used  all over the country but some few people on those country were still confused and completely dont have an idea of what is a bitcoin. we still need to push more in terms of publicizing and advertising the bitcoin , so that many people will become aware of it and that can possibly help bitcoin to become more indemand, that event can also have a good effect to the price of bitcoin.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:37:19 AM

It was a very long time. 50 years is a very difficult time to predict, we can not predict the price of crypto in the next few hours, let alone years, it is a very impossible thing because anything can happen to the world of digital currency. In general, I would like to say that in the next few years the digital currency will experience a very rapid development, yes in the digital era in the future, the digital currency can be the main choice to become a medium of global financial transactions. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and we all who have used digital currency as an investment then we can get many benefits in the future.

It is hard to predict anything in 1 year from now. In 50 years the world can be up side down. There will probably be some sort of cryptocurrency, but things can change so much in 50 years that it is really hard to predict.

U20

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:42:46 AM

Nobody knows.. but technology is constantly changing and evolving. now the visual currency has begun to come back, and they are losing popularity. 50 years is too late. Maybe in 2068 we will be in Mars. and the bitcoin will have gained a different dimension. it will develop in the future.

Ruffian14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:55:02 AM

50 years from now is way too far so we cannot really tell what would possibly will happen to bitcoin. But for me, I believe that bitcoin will still exist in the future because it will the future of physical money. I really think that this will replaced the physical money because bitcoin can make the transactions faster and safer due to decentralized network and it is very easy to use. And for the price, maybe it will reached more or less $500k usd.

Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:31:45 PM

After 50 years, bitcoin will be more stable compare to these days. Also, bitcoin will be legal to more countries and it could be a legal currency unlike today that you need to convert bitcoin into different currencies just for you to get cash. The amount could be also not that high but not low.
50 years is actually a very long duration and I also have the same opinion in this regard as you have. It would be a lot more stable rather fixed at some very high value, probably in million dollars. There is also no doubt in its survival for coming half century. It is the most potential and toughest coin on the face of the Earth. Many a times, people thought it can’t survive anymore but here it is, making progress with time and attracting investors like bees.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:44:48 PM

50 years is actually a very long duration and I also have the same opinion in this regard as you have. It would be a lot more stable rather fixed at some very high value, probably in million dollars. There is also no doubt in its survival for coming half century. It is the most potential and toughest coin on the face of the Earth. Many a times, people thought it can’t survive anymore but here it is, making progress with time and attracting investors like bees.
Bitcoin is in its initial stage and therefore i think that bitcoin will survive more than 50 years, becaue it is the beginning of bitcoin and a very little number of people know about it, therefore we can expect that bitcoin will surives for a long long time and more and more people will enter in the world of bitcoin and will become part of bitcoin community.
@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:59:35 PM

In the future, bitkoyn can be recognized internationally and approved by something like a "crypto-currency standard." Support bitcoin, increases the availability of financial services around the world.This is an effective tool for international capital transfer.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:22:20 PM

bitcoin is the future, now we are at the very beginning of the development of this market cry! technology that brought bitcoin, entered our life! and now it will be hard to get rid of the crypto market! More and more countries are taking bitcoins into their own hands and opening their doors!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:25:07 PM

No one knows 50 years after Bitcoin. But now many countries have banned Bitcoin, Facebook banned Bitcoin, Google banned Bitcoin. Nearly everyone is opposed to Bitcoin; They think that Bitcoin is a haven for criminals, where money laundering is taking place. But they do not see the benefits of Bitcoin to many people. I think in 50 years maybe Bitcoin will not exist.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Abugbilla

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:27:08 PM

I see bitcoin still being a stable and the most strong cryptocurrency in many years to come. Although the world is evolving and anything could pop up from nowhere, i still dont see such thing happening very soon that will have an impact like bitcoin does.
perto01

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:28:34 PM

Banding? Or banning?
I think the bitcoin after 50 years will exist. The government will see the good effect of bitcoin for us. It will become legalized and it will become our digital currency. But I hope it would happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: