Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:54:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of bitcoin in 50 years?  (Read 564 times)
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:35:42 PM

The future of bitcoin is very good especially for the next 50 years, and with the development of this very fast technology can affect the progress of technology because of the speed of transactions.
I wish after 50 years the internet will become faster, no more loading.
And the fee of some transaction is become very low. I hope after 50 years is no more struggle. So the bitcoin is become stable. Still, no one knows what happen, but I hope it is good.
Soke

Activity: 101
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:38:56 PM

In 50 years?  Who cares!  Why worry about something so far in the future that you aren't even guaranteed to be alive by then to find out.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:40:25 PM

Shocked Shocked some countries banding bitcoin , some encureging , some people say its a replacement of visual currency , some saying its just a scam ...... whats the real future of bitcoin Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
I almost had a brain fart when I read the word visual currency, I mean who uses such a lousy word? Back to the topic, no one knows what will happen in 50 years, be it for bitcoin or your own life or even survival of mankind. Do I or anyone else have to specifically keep telling you or any other stupid cunt who asks the same question again and again every single time that time machines haven't been invented yet and no one can read the future in an effective manner. People like you never fail in making me wonder why stupid people exist.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
dyspro7

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:41:54 PM

If you listen to experts then you will know that Bitcoin will increase to at least 500.000$ in the next 10 years.
You never know because states could ban the coin but Im optimistic
alenahype

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:46:25 PM

I think when all the bitcoin is obtained, then there will be a large price for it and the demand will decrease slightly after the excitement of such
BitcoinFotw

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:01:01 PM

Once all the amount of bitcoin left is mined then the demand will become higher than the supply because there is a limited supply of bitcoin which will increase the price.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:42:57 PM

50 years is a long way round and nobody knows what will happen on that time and it depends on us if we keep on supporting it will stay for a long time who knows.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:53:28 PM

50 yrs?  Well my prediction to bitcoin's future.,
 will recognized and legalized  by all the country all over the world.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:00:49 PM

In 50 years from now the world will be all science and technology and more crypto site would have been born, or better still other ways of transacting money. Bitcoin might still be around then and it would have being known around the world and even accepted by most. 50 years from now will be another time and generation. So we have to wait and see.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
rider4

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:23:52 AM

it is difficult to say what will happen to bitcoin tomorrow, I do not think so far, it is unknown whether it will exist.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:17:07 AM

Shocked Shocked some countries banding bitcoin , some encureging , some people say its a replacement of visual currency , some saying its just a scam ...... whats the real future of bitcoin Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

We can not be sure the future of bitcoin is just guessing there should be evidence. Previously described other members that the future bitcoin depending on users who use it. if users like "whales" increase and often screw up the market then this coin will never go up as before. Looking from the graphic equation between Google and Marketcap we can conclude there is a gap of the whales.

GOOGLE

MarketCap
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:21:38 AM

i think this cryptocurrency will replace some currency in the world because cryptocurrency make as a payment is some ways and because of this you can easily and no hastle to use this this crypto is a new era im sure 100 percent and when the time goes on all crypto will increase more in the furture so i thiunk ts more good to buy now than to regret after 50 years.
MartynasB

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:46:17 AM

That would be bad i guess if after 20 years there still would be a bitcoin, that means that nothing have been developed..
P.S. Bitcoin always will be remembered as Crypto Father
Mark 360

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:49:18 AM

I believe bitcoin after 50 years will be at its equilibrium point where it will be stable just small variation in day trading. Blockchain technology will be having massive use all over the world. Bitcoin would be used for long distance transactions.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:51:04 AM

Many things can happen in 50 years. We could see bitcoin become widely accepted and commonly used just like fiat. Bitcoin could replace fiat and make banks out of business. Or bitcoin could just vanished and some other coin takes over bitcoins spot. But despite all of it, it is up to us the bitcoin users that holds the fate of bitcoin, wether we still continue using it or find some new coin that we will get interested even more than bitcoin.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

The future of bitcoin is very good especially for the next 50 years, and with the development of this very fast technology can affect the progress of technology because of the speed of transactions.
I wish after 50 years the internet will become faster, no more loading.
And the fee of some transaction is become very low. I hope after 50 years is no more struggle. So the bitcoin is become stable. Still, no one knows what happen, but I hope it is good.
i also believe that after 50 years bitcoin will be more strong and powerful because bitcoin users are increasing day by day so just because of its good profit and services and every year bitcoin is facilitating its users so after 50 years bitcoin will be on the top of all other crypto.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:07:20 AM

The future is already clear that the last bitcoin will be extracted and the price will grow at a great speed and when everything is already done, the price will increase at the most.
arinibawal

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:09:13 AM

Banding bitcoin or banning bitcoin? No one can tell you the real future of bitcoin. As long as it is here the future of bitcoin lies down to our hands. If the mass will continue supporting bitcoin then it will stay but if it won't then bitcoin's future will be chaotic.
I completely agree with your opinion. The future of Bitcoin is in our hands all bitcoin users. More and more people are supporting Bitcoin and using Bitcoin in terms and positive deals. Thus, Bitcoin will continue to live 50 years in the future, even can be used as an official currency of the government.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: