Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:34:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Ban Crypto Ads?  (Read 334 times)
Raffaele Rago (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:51:27 AM

Why do you think google ban crypto ads?
Does crypto ends here?
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:57:13 AM

Does crypto ends here?
First, there is a lot of similar thread already discussed this news. It seems like Google will try to start all of the advertisement banner related to promoting ico and crypto. Remember crypto was getting so many banned in various countries and official institution but it's come back again. It doesn't and crypto will try to continue its journey in the future.
TheJez

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:58:57 AM

Google ads are where majority of scam sites are accessed from. For me, this is a good thing.
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:22:58 AM

But there is more ads not banned and working.I dont care about Google ads.
hipi.hop

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:45:18 PM

Yes, first of all google fights against scammers. As many projects are disguised, they begin to filter ads more globally.

all.me ●●● SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME ●●●
▄▄▄▬▄▄▄ Bounty all.me ▶ Jan 29th - May 8th 2018 ▄▄▄▬▄▄▄ (https://all.me/ru)
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:27:30 PM

Does crypto ends here?

This is true, and its has official statement that it will stop accepting ads from ICO as Google wants to eliminate fraud and scammers on this ICO using google ads, this is also a one factor why Bitcoin drop big time because of banned from Google.

quarkchain.io
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:08:18 PM

Does crypto ends here?
Not end, but further will be more difficult.
All who interested in crypto will look for info here and on the other sites.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
unixty

Activity: 168

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:12:23 PM

Today's situation from my opinion is very interesting

From one side they talk, that when on the market will be able new mechanisms, like DAICO or crypto will have more control from goverment, then we can talk about ads and concomitant.
On another hand we have unclean position of some active players on the field(I keep in mind that you know about Mt Gox and other)

On Youtube we can see dirty ads(about drugs in Russia) but the best ICO projects  don't have access to the masses.

It's all can destroy attitude of the most people to the innovations in economics
But like in all situations the Truth will be in the winners, and we will see it in the near future

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
mmacool

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:31:36 PM

Google advertising as mentioned above, advertises a lot of scams of the crypto-currency world.
In my opinion, they know much better than we do. But I think if they forbid, the crypto currency will not die.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:37:58 PM

Of course, I was also very much impressed by this development of circumstances. I think that a lot is being done now to simply ban or drown out the development of the crypto-currency world, because the development of the crypto currency is a threat to fiat money.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:42:06 PM

Nothing will happen to crypto if Google bans crypto add. The only thing crypto will impact is the advertisement media for crypto is largely utilized in Google and that will turn to some other search engine. Yep, there is a impact but not for price or potential if crypto but add media impact only and nothing other than that. There is so many other ways crypto will spread.

jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:05:22 PM

There are a variety of cryptocurrency-related products, services and tips on the Internet that range from "suspicious" to "scams". In an attempt to protect users from risk, beginning in June Google will ban all online advertising, promoting bitcoin and the primary offering of coins (ICO).
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:10:15 PM

Does crypto ends here?

I think it's great that google bans crypto adds. My personal opinion is that I never follow advertisements from google that relate to ICOs. I have bad personal attitude to that, cause I think that there are specialized websites for ICOs (icodrops, bitcointalk, etc.).

imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 08:16:26 PM

Google Ban Crypto Ads, has nothing to do with the price. Google only Banned the ICO ads, and that means, it will be good for the bounty hunter, As they can only advertise their coin through bounty hunters. So it will not affect the crypto in any way.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:19:45 PM

google made the crypto ads for ICO ban, but don't look at it at the bad way.
as this crypto ends by google and this forum will make a way!
how will this be possible? ICO needs advertisement, and we will serve them well.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:28:31 PM

google made the crypto ads for ICO ban, but don't look at it at the bad way.
as this crypto ends by google and this forum will make a way!
how will this be possible? ICO needs advertisement, and we will serve them well.
This fact will make more difficult any promotion. Not so much people have time to read forums. And then it will be time for any crypto funds, peer-to-peer and private groups with many scammers. Is it right?
babay_ko

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:30:56 PM

I think it's good that Google only Banned the ICO ads, because now there are a lot of false ICO and so on. So this is the right solution, it will be able to protect you from the potential scams.

zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:34:25 PM

Facebook have limited the ICO and cryptocurrency ads in result of FBI pressure. I think, that Google have implemented the ban for the same reason. This may seem a bad news, but from the other side, the ban for advertisement in the largest social networks and search agents may cause the development of independent projects of Reddit type and blockchain-media like Steem.
This forum too will benefit from bans Smiley
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:37:03 PM

Does crypto ends here?

This is true, and its has official statement that it will stop accepting ads from ICO as Google wants to eliminate fraud and scammers on this ICO using google ads, this is also a one factor why Bitcoin drop big time because of banned from Google.

Well, I think this will not stop the crypto to be more popular because there are still more search engines that can be used so there's no need to be worried. We must continue to support crypto especially they are experiencing some issues that needs to be stopped in order for the crypto community to be calm.
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:47:10 PM

Maybe they really want to protect citizens of the world from scam, why not... But i think they are going to startup own cryprtoproject and only cut competitors.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: