Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:38:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin dips again?  (Read 531 times)
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:25:49 AM

However, you must advice them to learn about the basics of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency first. Investing in Bitcoin without having a basic knowledge of Bitcoin or not knowing what you're doing is a recipe for failure

Well its understandable that it will falls down again, because movements of cryto coins always alternate, if it rises then expect that it will fall next. So thats what happening now. Next it will rise again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:29:44 AM

What's the FUD behind the dips again?

I do not think that it is caused by a recent FUD, I think this is a cumulative FUD we have heard through out the year. Right now I still believe that we will recover in a few days and we will go back up above the $6,000 area. To be honest as of now the price is very attractive and if I were you take advantage of the price right now because Bitcoin is on sale.
Nguyendoan4994

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:48:08 AM

The market is red, when I first saw the blue again, But this is also the opportunity for people to buy btc price at the present time. FUD can also be an opportunity
Nguyenkhacdoan491994

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:48:23 AM

I think sharks want to consolidate again and then we will see it again.
pavel08

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:00:21 AM

Now a very good entry point to the cryptocurrency market for beginners. For those who came earlier strategy of HOLD. The market will soon grow. I think will be the place saying: bitcoin falls business will recover
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:11:25 AM

Treason of the dips are effects of exchange hacke by the hackers in south korea million dollars of bitcoin
And another reason is because dips are part of volatility function as decentralized currency.

makutu

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:22:59 AM

Bitcoin reduction is absolutely possible in this market, normally in cryptospace. It does not necessarily mean that there must be a FUD before Bitcoin dips.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:27:45 AM

I do not think that it is caused by a recent FUD, I think this is a cumulative FUD we have heard through out the year. Right now I still believe that we will recover in a few days and we will go back up above the $6,000 area. To be honest as of now the price is very attractive and if I were you take advantage of the price right now because Bitcoin is on sale.
Hard to make any decision right now, whales loves to see how panic sellers are reacting about this certain downfall, the fud really affecting their decisions and making them to sell out their coins and become a victim by those big bag holders who loves to shaken the market, we needed to wait and observe if you have spare money try buying little portion and wait for another spike.
fokinflor

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:32:26 AM
Merited by derago21 (2)

There aren't much FUD at this point, but we don't have any good news coming for crypto currencies. This dip will continue for this year and we might see another 2k drop.
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:34:54 AM

when i look the market i see what is the situation, panic sellers all sell of and just holders left.
Johnny_ric0

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:47:56 AM

There aren't much FUD at this point, but we don't have any good news coming for crypto currencies. This dip will continue for this year and we might see another 2k drop.

I don´t agree with that statement - a lot of positive news are coming out regarding the crypto market in general.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:02:27 PM

maybe we need to take time to relax for a while in following the development of bitcoin. in my opinion, we should invest our coins for the long term so we are not too worried in our daily life today.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:34:31 PM

Yes, btc is in dip again below the $6K level. In my opinion, there are other factors affecting the btc drop and certainly not just bad news and FUD affecting th btc market. I think the people in the community could have contributed to its dip since there might be less demand for btc where I think it should be high because btc price value is less and good for buying more.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:37:44 PM

Yes btc is continously gooes down and down . But dont panic , in time everything will be allright . Being in a panic reaction makes a negative vibes to you , better to be positive to make yourself calm . I hope that sooner or later btc will rise again
ibrarak92

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

this is the usual situation on the market, nothing special is happening, the hype has died down near bitcoin, now is the time to buy
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:51:54 PM

Yes btc is continously gooes down and down . But dont panic , in time everything will be allright . Being in a panic reaction makes a negative vibes to you , better to be positive to make yourself calm . I hope that sooner or later btc will rise again
Yes we don't habe to panic at all. Dropping of price is a big opportunity and we can really gain on it if we are going to buy and hold into the time that is price will rise up. I believe that we need to grab this opportunity in order for us to earn a huge amount of profit in the near future.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

For Cryptocurrency is only normal and occurs unexpectedly due to factors that affect in the market. Do not panic after this happens because you will lose a lot by doing this sort of thing for any special cryptocurrency for Bitcoin because it is the most popular and highest value as it is now in all cryptocurrency. It's hard to say what's the reason for the decline in prices of Bitcoin and other kriptocurrancy currencies for today. Some of these attributes with the fact that Google will ban ads associated with cryptocurrancy currency.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:23:59 PM

it's really hard to say why the bitcoin price has dropped and other cryptocurrencies so far. and Some explain that in fact this is a Google prohibits an advertising that has a connection to a cryptographic currency, but no, because I think that just because it is I believe the market is recovering someday to be our future.
Hatinea88

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:43:46 PM

many people are spreading FUDs just to buy bitcoin at a lower price.
tebzzz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

it's really hard to say why the bitcoin price has dropped and other cryptocurrencies so far. and Some explain that in fact this is a Google prohibits an advertising that has a connection to a cryptographic currency, but no, because I think that just because it is I believe the market is recovering someday to be our future.
of course it will happen, it is common and has happened several times, but this time it makes me a little panicked because of the very drastic decline. until now I still calm myself not to sell my assets, because this is my very valuable investment in the future. I'm sure everything will get better again.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: