Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:58:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All the Crypto's Fall Down Today  (Read 473 times)
jr.coastapps (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:41:57 AM

What's the main reason most of the Crypto Fall's down randomly approx 15 percent? Most of the people say's that it's Google ban Crypto ad's this is the main reason for the downfall. Is it true?

Crypto downfall chart according to coindesk:

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:57:32 AM

that is bitcoin's chart not, crypto!

and the reason for bitcoin drop is simply the same as always, panic sells thanks to negative news mixed with lots of FUD and lots of manipulation of the price in the market.

the rest of cryptocurrencies are dropping first because they drop every time bitcoin drops and second because there is no real demand for any of them and the panic you see in bitcoin is always 10 times bigger in altcoins since 100% of the altcoin investors are speculators whereas a much smaller percentage of bitcoin investors are pure speculators.

Only Bitcoin
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:04:31 AM

Yes, almost every coin including Bitcoin has fallen by 15%. Google banning crypto related ads is one reason, while the other reason is the G20 summit which is scheduled to be held next week.
Market was already volatile because of the Binance issue and the 400 million dollar dump. Google banning crypto ads added to the misery.
You should stay optimistic as market will recover within a month. Nothing to worry about.
jeldzrey16

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:06:42 AM

There are times that will happen. actually always. but that chart is a bitcoin chart and not all crypto. since the bitcoin is most popular of all crypto, when bitcoin price goes down, its crypto followers will also down.

▀▀ ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀▀ ITSMYNE▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:13:06 AM

A lot of things are affecting the markets,
Its the google news, its the mt.gox news its the FUD related to those which creates panic selling
and its a degree of market manipulation and others strategically selling to buy back at the lower value.
I really didnt think we would br back to todays value after climbing over $10,000 last week.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:54:44 AM

Bitcoin has experienced the same drop last month..
But the subcoins experienced a more decline than last month..
Too much speculation for the cryptocurrency..I think that you will improve in a short time despite everything.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:59:31 AM

What's the main reason most of the Crypto Fall's down randomly approx 15 percent? Most of the people say's that it's Google ban Crypto ad's this is the main reason for the downfall. Is it true?

Yet another FUD from the bitcoin haters or from the whales who wants the bitcoin price to bring down and buy at the low price to get maximum profits.
The new rumor was about cryotocurrency ads ban in Google don't know whether it is true or false but google has not that much contribution to the ICO sale.
Captain Crypto Pants

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:05:42 AM

I have some Bitcoin buddies that just couldn't take the pressure and sold this week. I tried to talk sense into them but it didn't work!

So I bought in heavy today and can't wait for years end when I get to say a big I TOLD YOU SO!!!

If you were a believer in crypto @ $800 billion, you should be fanatical about it right now! Be the guy pressing BUY! BTCBTCBTC

Friends don't let friends buy XRP
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

I guess, the negative publicity of BTC is the reason for the deflation in its valuation because the government of many countries declared that there is no governing body over BTC and they will not be responsible for any kind of losses regarding BTC, that is why people are fearing in investing into BTC and due to decrease in number of investors the valuation of about all cyrptos has been declined.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:26:01 PM

FUD is the reason for the price fall today,but still it is not clear whether the Google banned or not the crypto currency ads but I still can see crypto related ads on Youtube which is also owned by the Google so it is just the rumor created all the price fall today.
blackrockcrypto

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:27:08 PM

I do not think that this is through Google's ban, it's rather some kind of domestic policy, not yet known to anyone.
d_fitrie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:30:31 PM

many have informed that google has banned crypto ads, is it true rate down because of it?
already very often hit by bad news, hopefully there is good news about bitcoin
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

Google banning Crypto ads probably influenced the panic sell (whether the banning is true or not that is a different story). There is too much FUD going around these days because people are still panicking that BTC is not longer at around 20K (especially those that bought at the highest prices) . Sure, Crypto was at an all time high last December, but a correction was bound to happen. People just need to be patient.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:39:28 PM

Google is only banning icos and other scammy projects. There are way too many these days so it is probably a good thing. So many airdrops of shitcoins and icos that scam people out of bitcoin. A good ICO will have few competitors and be quite unique in it's offering. Public figures and good communication will also help, check out their telegram channel and ensure they are active.
pleght

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:44:24 PM

We are displaying a declining trend in the whole crypto market.I hope that this downward trend in the market will not continue.At least it needs to be balanced a little bit.

kumarrajuiitd

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:47:38 PM

Google negative news may be the one reason to fall bitcoin price, as it creates panic among investors and same for the other crypto currency. Bitcoin requires now a big good news and execution for gaining in the market
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:02:53 PM

The market price fall is not something we need to panic or worried about like wise when sun heat on River line area for a period of time, it most usually fall down heavily, and that is exactly what all crypto currency are experience currently and it has create a great opportunity for crypto investor's to invest more on, by plantain a different types of crypto coin on market, for future used and it help for  price difference appreciation of making cool cash, and i gist is the best time to push on.     
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:10:22 PM

The price drop is indeed caused by the banning of crypto related ads by Google, but with the help of other negative news from the IMF, that cryptocurrencies should be regulated. Investors are also waiting on the outcome of the G20 discussion on cryptocurrencies next week. Just be patient and hodl.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:25:11 PM

I don't think that's the main reason behind this fall of cryptocurrency market as the ban on cryptocurrency related ads will mostly affect the upcoming ICO and should not affect the market for cryptocurrency. I think the price fell only due to FUD and its temporary and market will correct back to the normal price.
Always there are market busts and booms due to positive and negative news related to cryptocurrency.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:47:30 PM

that is bitcoin's chart not, crypto!

and the reason for bitcoin drop is simply the same as always, panic sells thanks to negative news mixed with lots of FUD and lots of manipulation of the price in the market.

the rest of cryptocurrencies are dropping first because they drop every time bitcoin drops and second because there is no real demand for any of them and the panic you see in bitcoin is always 10 times bigger in altcoins since 100% of the altcoin investors are speculators whereas a much smaller percentage of bitcoin investors are pure speculators.
I still don't know the current news that's making people sell their BTC at the moment, no major government is threatening to ban bitcoins so i don't see what all the fuss is currently about though. But what i know is whatever affects bitcoins also affects the other cryptos as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆