Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:37:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | Rubix (RBX) | PoW/PoS | Wish Algo | MasterNodes | s-messages | VRX 3.0 |  (Read 4184 times)
SaltineChips (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:25:30 PM

Dear @rubixers We've shuffled our Rubix cube around and now it seems to be showing flying colours, however, we need you to bring these colours to life. The pool should be ready and is waiting for you all to give her a test ride Here's the Link to the CPU miner:... It contains all the instructions you need if you need any help to set up just pop us a message in #mining-support

Official CPU Miner @ https://github.com/Rubixblockchain/cpuminer-rubix Provided by Barrystyle via GitHub! Thank you!
BoozyTalking

Activity: 315
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:50:05 AM

Dear scummers please stop to post useless links for nonworking source codes. It cant be compiled. If u really want people start mine your coin then make a normal compiled executable miner and share it.

P.S. And WTH you already post GPU miner link so why we need now a CPU miner?
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:11:57 AM

Dear scummers please stop to post useless links for nonworking source codes. It cant be compiled. If u really want people start mine your coin then make a normal compiled executable miner and share it.

It can be compiled for sure. On Linux it's a breeze, on windows it's a little more complicated but it's nothing different than tpruvot ccminer, which is the most used fork and considered the "official" one.

BoozyTalking

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:07:55 AM

So why u just cant compile it for windows and share it?

P.S. And where is ccminer-config.h in your source code?
pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:13:22 PM

So why u just cant compile it for windows and share it?

P.S. And where is ccminer-config.h in your source code?

Because I don't have windows.
ccminer-config.h is generated automatically by the build process.

BoozyTalking

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

ohh lol. No, its not. U even dont know where its come from.
So all u can is to call each other "bro" in Discrod.
Ok. Bye. Have no more question for you.
pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:53:37 PM

You must have mistaken me for someone else, I never used the "bro" term in my whole life.
About the file, how comes other people can compile it, if it really was needed?

sandeeo0402

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:54:16 PM

Hindi translation reserved
minerbaba

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:42:28 PM

amd miner ??
Mikelikeice

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:32:08 PM

Pitchie was right, this is a scam.

56M of the 1.164B pre-mine has been transferred to various accounts which are in fact staking.

The largest is 46M.

The proof is in the blockchain:

http://35.153.128.15:3001/richlist

True, this looks like a scam. Not going to invest into it, it is clearly a pump n dump coin.
ibinsad

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:45:56 AM

I wait for gpu miner from the beginning.
What we have now?
Uncompiled miner.
Imagine what a private pool can do now, compile itself take thousands coins then dump early.
SaltineChips (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:42:15 AM

I wait for gpu miner from the beginning.
What we have now?
Uncompiled miner.
Imagine what a private pool can do now, compile itself take thousands coins then dump early.

56M of the 1.164B pre-mine has been transferred to various accounts which are in fact staking.

The largest is 46M.

True, this looks like a scam. Not going to invest into it, it is clearly a pump n dump coin.

It can be compiled for sure. On Linux it's a breeze, on windows it's a little more complicated but it's nothing different than tpruvot ccminer, which is the most used fork and considered the "official" one.

The largest is 46M.

Anyone still doubts that they are scammers?  Roll Eyes

The largest is 46M.

For those who think us scammers (or scummers for people with a "real original imagination") In the B.E. it shows the Premine as 95%....this is false Clearly as we only have pre-mined a total of 3% of the TOTAL SUPPLY making it 90+% of CURRENT supply but NOT total supply. This again is already accounted for and explained by the ANN! and as we've stated before hand....WE'RE NOT STAKING THE PREMINE!
SaltineChips (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:53:26 AM

Dear All Rubixers, when our dev team first opened this coin to the public our main goal and ambition were to open a coin for all. We wanted to be an active development team showing the people how we're also friendly humans who want to interact with you all hence we decided to be clear and transparent from day one. This involved being precautious of our own actions and behavior the way we talk to people and show our balances. Hence, for this reason, we regret to inform that the developer and python coder The_Penguin21 has been banned from the server and as such, the Developer Team. This is due to the fact he had completed violated and destroyed the trust and faith in this coin. This coin had been in development for under two years now and due to the incompetence of one individual, our coins face has been changed. We totally understand the frustration you all would be going through and the confusion we also had experienced this until we did a full investigation of the addresses and instantly knew the root cause. The Penguin has been banned This is because of the countless times he's acted immature, banned users for their reactions to his actions (which he instigated),
However, for the most important part of all, he did something that has caused huge issues for our coin. Firstly he was given 5 million Rubix at first for his work he had put into the team, which he was explicitly told to HODL and how devs should have no affiliation with the market whatsoever, here an element of trust was formed. However, after fully investigating after what was notified to us from the Block Explorer, he had been splitting these into small addresses to gain a bigger stake as well as this he began to sell his coins via DM’s and on the market, we have proof of all these. Due to these, he has been banned. We'll be reviewing positions for a Python coder. To apply simply DM me @BlueMidnightWish or send me an email @ rubixblockchain@gmail.com Any questions feel free to ask. We also have a proof of images document available on the Discord.
SaltineChips (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:23:25 AM

for evidence of ALL his actions click on this link to download the document https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/421753102925037569/430188701012721674/PenguinDetails.zip
harlow

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:25:52 AM

I'd advise to Join Our Discord where we are providing more info.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:58:59 AM

Waiting for more updates
SaltineChips (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:06:54 AM

Waiting for more updates

THANK YOU!!! YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO'S HAD THE COMMON SENSE TO NOT ACCUSE US OF ANYTHING SO FAR
Nazrak

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:18:55 AM

Discord invite is expired?
SaltineChips (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:33:08 PM

Discord invite is expired?

Oh? i set it to never expire though...oh well, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ here you go https://discord.gg/Ac5A3hk i'll update all the invite links....Thank you for the tip!  Shocked
SaltineChips (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:06:40 AM

The Virus Scan for the Compiled GPU Miner is https://www.virustotal.com/#/file-analysis/NzNhZjhlNmQ1MGE0MjJiZDc5MzYyZDUzN2E3ZjYxNWQ6MTUyMjg5NTY0NQ==

The Compiled GPU Miner is at https://github.com/toxicologist/ccminer-bmw512/releases/ name of the file is SoloMinerInstaller.exe

Compiled by the Genius Programmer Toxic. Toxic suggests that you use administrator to create a desktop shortcut. he goes on to mention "If you don't feel comfortable with that, just disable admin and make the shortcut yourself the .bat file is located in %appdata%/RBX/ccminer.bat" WINDOWS ONLY.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: