Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:02:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will reach $1000 faster Litecoin or NEO  (Read 612 times)
hall16

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:06:12 AM

I think Litecoin is firstly more estabalished with new features being introduced along the way like the Pay feature in addition to better acceptability & recognition vis-a-vis NEO (as of now) and should touch $1000 in 2018 before NEO.

Whats your view...

Both coins will not reach $1000 in 2018, in my opinion.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:49:33 AM

For me Litecoin is one of the most popular coins with a huge marketcap, I prefer Litecoin favorites to be $ 1,000 this year, So you can try to invest there

The current price of LTC may be higher than that of NEO but I feel NEO has many good features than LTC so, in the long run, NEO can overtake LTC. I can't say what will be the price of both coin by end of this year but surely NEO will give us good profit compared to LTC investment. If China starts allowing regulated ICO's then NEO price will go to the moon.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:22:29 AM

I think Litecoin is firstly more estabalished with new features being introduced along the way like the Pay feature in addition to better acceptability & recognition vis-a-vis NEO (as of now) and should touch $1000 in 2018 before NEO.

Whats your view...
I will put my bet to NEO as this is the China version of bitcoin, sooner the price will become huge as the demand of cryptocurrency in Southeast Asia is now increasing. With their proven product this could attract more buyers.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:42:56 AM

For me Litecoin is one of the most popular coins with a huge marketcap, I prefer Litecoin favorites to be $ 1,000 this year, So you can try to invest there
lol it cant reached $1,000 even in 2 years,cant you see how this coin dropping its position continuously this year,and it even going lower day by day.

If thats continues dropping happen in litecoin i think Neo will hit $1,000 in about one year or maybe end of 2019 if not this year
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:18:14 AM

I think litecoin is the one that is likely to reach the price of $ 1000 first. Because litecoin is one of the most potent altcoin for success. The price was already stable. Already many big investors are interested in litecoin. Litecoin is also one of the long-established altcoins compared to the NEO. So it is not impossible that this altcoin will be the successor of BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM. indeed the price is determined by the rise and fall of bitcoin prices, but pray alone litecoin is the driving price of other altcoin. thank you
I don’t think so. LTC is pump bump cryptocurrency, its real price is 160. No more. Neo is more stable. In addition, NEO is supported by the Chinese authorities.

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:24:10 AM

The current price of LTC may be higher than that of NEO but I feel NEO has many good features than LTC so, in the long run, NEO can overtake LTC. I can't say what will be the price of both coin by end of this year but surely NEO will give us good profit compared to LTC investment. If China starts allowing regulated ICO's then NEO price will go to the moon.
THe only good thing from the NEO is giving an ability to the token holders to earn passive income through the neo network. But in my opinion, litecoin comes with a better chance than neo because it has more adoption compared with NEO. The chance of litecoin worth a lot in the future should have bigger than NEO. Afaik more updates will come to the litecoin soon.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:38:57 AM

I think litecoin is the one that is likely to reach the price of $ 1000 first. Because litecoin is one of the most potent altcoin for success. The price was already stable. Already many big investors are interested in litecoin. Litecoin is also one of the long-established altcoins compared to the NEO. So it is not impossible that this altcoin will be the successor of BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM. indeed the price is determined by the rise and fall of bitcoin prices, but pray alone litecoin is the driving price of other altcoin. thank you
I don’t think so. LTC is pump bump cryptocurrency, its real price is 160. No more. Neo is more stable. In addition, NEO is supported by the Chinese authorities.
neo is more stable for the price, but now neo has no sign of a significant price move so I think neo may be an option rather than a litecoise. but even so litecoin still has the potential to overtake neo in terms of price.
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 06:41:32 AM

Whats your view...
I will put my bet to NEO as this is the China version of bitcoin, sooner the price will become huge as the demand of cryptocurrency in Southeast Asia is now increasing. With their proven product this could attract more buyers.
Same here I'll go for NEO once China totally supports cryptocurrency ofcourse they gonna support one of their own and we all know how good are the teams NEO have and also their technology a lot ICOs partnered with them because of their smart contract and they really trusted the technology of NEO.

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:53:06 AM

No one can accurately predicting this and we should expect both of to do will in years to come.  Based on my own view litecoin is going to get to $1,000 first because of the attempt to move up of recent.  However that did not mean it is impossible for Neo to get there before litecoin. Everything is possible in this market.
galinskiydmitriy

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 09:31:42 PM

I also think that NEO will reach the price of $ 1000 faster than Litecoin. This is a new and modern platform, which can show more productive results in a short period of time.
anglosaxon

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:00:21 PM

Whats your view...

I think both of them are promising altcoins for the future. But in my opinion, the popularity of neo is rising more faster than the popularity of litecoin. I think, neo is closer than litecoin to reach $1000.
Peple

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:47:57 AM

Litecoin at the peak cost $ 300, and neo did not reach 200, the emission of litecoin is less than that of neo, so it is obvious that litecoin
cryptowse

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:03:30 AM

it could go either way to be honest, i would have to go with NEO tho.
cryptoadobo

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:21:42 AM

Litecoin is first established than NEO but it comes very slow pace development. I think I will go for NEO since there are many Chinese supporters on their platform. Also there are many day traders speculate that NEO will make a huge pump in the market once the bull market comes in.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:49:29 AM

Whats your view...

In my opinion NEO has more potential than LTC since people will more likely to invest in NEO rather than LTC . One factor is because it is cheap right now and 2nd is because of staking in NEO and claim GAS . So for me NEO will be the first to get 1k usd compared to LTC .
antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:56:44 AM

Whats your view...
I also think that NEO will reach the price of $ 1000 faster than Litecoin. I think NEO is indeed a good project and gets much support from the community. But there are also many competitors going strong in the past weeks, and i think this trend will continue in 2018.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:26:38 AM

Litecoin is first established than NEO but it comes very slow pace development. I think I will go for NEO since there are many Chinese supporters on their platform. Also there are many day traders speculate that NEO will make a huge pump in the market once the bull market comes in.
Compared with litecoin that has used to test the bitcoin improvement protocol and i think that the development of litecoin will more fast compared with neo. the result of the voting which is the popular crypto in the china has told me about the fact neo has lost its demand. Ethereum has become the popular platform in the china.
YumiChoji

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:49:25 AM

Whats your view...

No doubt that NEO will surpass litecoin as litecoin is just there to support bitcoin, while NEO can be much more useful.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:11:53 PM

This year? Are you serious? It seems to me that both of the altcoins will not reach a thousand. At least, we will not see it in the nearest 5 years. I do not say that these alts are bad, vice versa, I believe in them.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:47:58 PM

This year? Are you serious? It seems to me that both of the altcoins will not reach a thousand. At least, we will not see it in the nearest 5 years. I do not say that these alts are bad, vice versa, I believe in them.
in any case it is necessary to look at the coin's prospects through the prism of demand not only in the crypto-currency market, but also in society. I mean the real use of a coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: