Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:41:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Red. red....RED...how bad is your portofolio affected?  (Read 612 times)
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:27:32 AM

If you invested in altcoins 2 months ago, then you mean that you have suffered an average of 70%. Unfortunately this situation is very sad, the money we have is melting away and we can not do anything. We do not have a chance to intervene Sad

jojaca

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:30:17 AM

I have still doubled my investments from buying just before Christmas, But If I had cashed out in January I would have gained about x7/x8 on my original investment.

The Lessons I have learned:

1) Not holding enough Bitcoin.
2) Over invested in Alt Coins.
3) Not taking profits.

This bear market has put me off investing more money into Alt coins, it's been an eye opener on how quickly Alt coins collapse. I have no choice but to hold onto my coins and hopefully the market will recover. But ultimately Bitcoin is king and further investments will just be in Bitcoin for me with 10/20% gambles on up and coming coins.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:35:44 AM

75% loss so far...and counting...what about you?

When I hit 15% loss of my portfolio I have already cut my damage (8,900 USD). Base on my technical analysis using Fibo the price expected at the end of the month is 5,800 USD. I will re-enter the market when the market rebounded from downtrend. The fundamental indicator also didn’t favor the current situation so advise all to become cautious in order to minimize the losses.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:36:43 AM

60 % in Red - not so bad - it says buy on dips hold on the highs sell for much profit Wink
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:41:48 AM

I am bounty hunter but occasionally I buy a trusted altcoin and not always lucky, I always exchange it with ETH so as not to lose more than 50%.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:42:58 AM

I think its almost 40% loss since last month but nothing to worry since i want a long term investment. I have no plan of cutting my loss or selling my existing coins now in portfolio. I expected and hoping that my portfolio to recover this coming 3rd quarter of 2018 up to end of this year.

Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:45:28 AM

My portfolio value decresed on around 50-60% from it's early January value . I prepared myself psychologically to it's further decrease , so I'm just keeping calm . I believe FUD will end soon and my portfolio will be back to green again .

Smeilz2017

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

HI : HEALTH

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:47:29 AM

I guess its 85%-90% loss so far if I were to add all the coins I bought since last January. I bought those at all time high so its a mess but I don't regret buying them since I'm a hodl-er. Will wait for the bull market to happen soon as the year is still long, we are still in the first quarter so hoping to see some improvements by April. As for now, let's stop looking at our portfolios  Cheesy
I think the market grew too much in December, and it needs time to calm down and come to normal. Anyway a year ago, prices were much lower.

HI : HEALTH           ┃┃           PRIVATE SALE
  ████████    The Global Ecosystem Analyst    ████████
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:50:27 AM

I'm past 80% loss.. Only 2 coins are currently on profit atm while every other coin I purchased is down by a lot.
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:53:59 AM

at such moments, I try to wait away from the Internet, to panic and mourn as much as anything, but you need to make a choice to believe or not in the crypt. if Yes, then waiting for , if not the sell all and get experience.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:56:24 AM

My coins value is playing around $2.0-2.5$. And because of the red days it went to $1.3. So obviously it affected my coins in a bad way. But we really don't have to panic and we should just keep on looking coins that are worth investing right now.

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:02:22 PM

It's 50% so far. I average down but then it continue going down that's why I still lose this much. Although its an eye soar watching my bloody portfolio, I am not thinking of selling because I know good things come to those who wait. We just have to be patient. Bear season will come to an end and we will be joyous in the next few months. I sold before when I lose 75% of the value of my portfolio before and I regret because after a few months, price went up and if I just hold on then I would be in profit.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:06:59 PM

Same here almost 60 to 70 percent loss not only one coin but 2 it was so disappointed but still believing that it will rise again so i don't lose hope that my loss give it back and double earning for this year. But im always thinking a positive feedback or returned in the future of bitcoin so that still holding and investing because i know that my loss here was return in the perfect time.
andrino

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:11:05 PM

Currently I am simple bounty hunters. I did not own any coin yet but I always get information about the prices of coins. Bitcoin now is decreasing, even ethereum is decreasing too, even the altcoins. Actually I don't know if this situation is really good or maybe it is bad. Disadvantages is more than advantage so far as for now. This is what I think toward this decreasing prices.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:15:16 PM

Well I have already around 4 times my initial investment in my bank account BUT - if I lost around 80% since 6.1.2018. If I would only withdrawn everything at this date, I would have probably around 20 times my initial investment in my bank account Sad  
60 % in Red - not so bad - it says buy on dips hold on the highs sell for much profit Wink

Yes, you are right this is the best time to invest our money. Buy more coins because the price is very low and hold it for a while. Because as we all know the price of bitcoin and altcoin is volatile.. Very unpredictable so we need to be patience and wait for the right time. When the price of bitcoin and altcoin  blooms up then it is the best time to sell our coins. And earn more profits.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:18:35 PM

Well, i don't see it as a loss. Mainly i see it as a chance to buy more since the price is so damn lowm i myself even purchased a little bit of Ethereum to bump up my ethereum porfolio. Don't panic if the market spiked down abit. Think of it that the coins are now on sale and you should take advantage of it. I think i saw this trend last year and by the third quarter you will substantial increases in your portfolio. My advise? Hold on for dear life.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Considered

Activity: 504