Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:25:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Red. red....RED...how bad is your portofolio affected?  (Read 613 times)
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

its very bad especially for all people who invested real money into crypto dont sell your coins guys just hold it wait for the market to recover whales are waiting to buy at the lowest price. its not really that bad for me because i invested no money i dont have any loss only the coin price.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:18:32 PM

I am also losing a lot of my money at the moment, but I do not worry about it because I know that in the near future I will receive from this profit.

Idk just how near future we're talking but a lot of people speculate that it will continue falling for some time.

Still, hodling seems to be the way to go.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:18:44 PM

I estimate that my portfolio is down by at least 50%. I am holding because I have confidence that once the market recover, I will gain more than what I lost.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:21:24 PM

The only alts I am holding now is IGNIS and its down 80% from its price when it was listed in Bittrex. I sold my ETH, BNB, XRP and TRX for BTC 3 weeks before Chinese lunar new year as I expected price will go down prior to that event. I didn't expect that it will last until mid March, price has not recovered since January. Hold your BTC if you don't want the price to continue to go down.
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:24:11 PM

Same as you i lost 75% of my profits...but i am not worried because this is basically a loss that has affected the entire market...so when the market will recover even my portfolio will...and i am still bullish on my shitcoins  Grin

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:24:39 PM

ethereum purchased in january 2017. everything is green so far. I do not buy coins and token if the price is high. that does not bang a profit. we still have to wait with the buy. Why did not you sell your expensive tokens a few weeks ago? do you all have too much money? you sell high and buy low. why do not you do that?
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:25:50 PM

For two months now I hear people complaining about the negative period of the market. At this moment I see only great opportunities to buy, I do not focus on losses but on the gains I will have in the future, because the cryptocurrency market in the coming months I'm sure it will grow a lot
Nachoo

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:48:16 PM

I've lost about 55-60% but I feel positive for the next quarter of this month, we'll see a recovery soon
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:30:43 PM

The losses in the crypto market this year has been very harsh for investors and there are no positive outlook for the short term
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:36:45 PM

75% loss so far...and counting...what about you?

I usually sell crypto and buy fiat before decline. This is usually, but not at this time  Grin .
Generally, i'm lose nearly 40% portfolio, but I do not worry. I invested an amount that I was not afraid to lose. Everything will be fine  Wink
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:40:55 PM

the last time i checked i was 70percent at a lost. i dont check blockfolio any more. i dont have regrets at all.
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:16:46 PM

Market in red again and again make panic to everyone, but today this time market is returns in green and will be recover slowly. I hope that the cryptocurrency market is grow in the coming months and I'm sure gains will come in near future.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:25:29 PM

75% loss so far...and counting...what about you?

Most of my investments are still profitable. I don't worry about market price every week, because I am a long-term investor and the price may go thru couple more ups and downs before I decide to sell.

contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:28:34 PM

I understand your fear,but I expected this decrease and cashed out, at the same time I have some bounty coins and they decreased significantly. But man, this is a market, you've got to realise potential losses
cryptobobo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:35:16 PM

-40% loss earlier ,beucause i have 60% Bitcoin in portfolio,if i could turn back the time i wont stick with altcoins too much so that my ass could have saved from the crash,but now it seems bitcoin's price wont break below $7k levels so it only means that our market will get recover few hours from now,everybody is holding their altcoins now  Cool

Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:01:58 PM

my portofolio very bad ,  it has fallen almost 80% now, and I am very confused to continue to hold or sell everything, because the longer I wait the worse my portofolio go down

boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:06:21 PM

45% loss because i stick with bitcoin lately that is why i am not having half losses,it would be just fine because the market will soon be recovered and im sure your losses wont be too much,do not do stupid things like panic selling because it will only worsen the market situation and you wont be helping at all.

cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:17:32 PM

Not that much because the before the market started to crashed immediately pulled out my altcoins and stick with bitcoin alone that is why i am not losing a lot when a bloodbath like this happens,because altcoins would be the reason why most of the people are losing a lot of percentage of their portfolio.

xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:21:06 PM

Everyone's portfolio is now crashing and burning because all the cryptos are just going down but I would still be patient and keep on HODLING my coins because I know that this is just a correction and the market's gonna see a reversal real soon.

4ernuy

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:22:55 PM

The main thing is not to sell now. It is necessary to wait for the trend change and everything will be fine. Bitcoin  extract more and more difficult, which means that over time it will go up like everything else.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: