Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:56:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Red. red....RED...how bad is your portofolio affected?  (Read 612 times)
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:28:28 PM

You wont lose half of your portfolio if and only if you have bigger percentage of bitcoin than these altcoins,as you can see the market is being dictated by bitcoin's price movements,it affects the whole market that is why we need to respect  the king because all of these successors will bow down if the king wants to,i have 70% bitcoins in my portfolio that is why i am not down too much.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:52:50 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 04:42:28 AM by rockie87

75% loss so far...and counting...what about you?
Till this time i have already lost 65% of my money invested in recent downfall.Still i convince my mind to be positive and i am really counting back on bitcoin to recover as fast possible in short time.I don't know about many of you but still i have trust on BTC as if BTC goes down,Every coin is going down.This makes trading impossible.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

65% loss at the moment.  but still not selling. i will be patiently waiting for it to bounce back. because i can't do anything about it, there's only one thing i can do and that's is to hodl.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Alf Brur

Activity: 51
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:15:41 PM

I have almost -50% in my portfolio. It's normal situation because this is market not bank deposit.  The biggest mistake is to sell tokens. Now is the falling phase, in April-May can be growth. Like it was in December-January.  It's impotant to keep calm currently and wait.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721724

AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:18:53 PM

Theres nothing left to call it a portfolio anymore but I would rather hodl to zero than selling it at the current prices. This downturn was expected as the price wasn't going to go up forever. If you believe in the coin you invested in than just sit back and relax and let the market stabilize.

dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:19:06 PM

Around 50%, but it had 615% gain in just three months time so nothing to get anxious about.

shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:22:37 PM

All coins are affected, it is common to have losses. Just hang on, we will be seeing big gains after this dull period. I believe my portfolio of altcoins are down by 80%.
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

many of us have a 70% declined on our portfolio but if you sell it now its the time you incur loss thats why i will hodl my coin and believe on the technology behind it
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:56:09 PM

In my portfolio some altcoins fell by 60-75%. Do you think that makes me upset? No, because I have three portfolios, and only one of them is a hodl one (it's around 50% of my funds). But I still have a pretty good performance at the trading one Wink

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
RedKrypto

Activity: 9
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:24:46 PM

There is no loss until the coins are inside your wallet, I'm not loosing anything and can't just get the point of you guys who's crying about nothing.

Im only a few days in and even my little investment has dropped in value. Does it sting a little? Yes, because I am brand new. Am I buying as much as I can reasonable afford focusing on BTC, ETH and Litecoin? I absolutley am...

I got into the market now because I didnt see any point in trying a few months ago at insane prices. I had hoped the market was as low as it could get, but it looks like it has farther to drop. That is exactly why I am making my initial investments in 4 separate buy in periods.

Anyone selling off anything right now is just retarded. Anyone thinking the ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS MARKET SPIKE was going to stay that way is retarded. I rethought a few purchases in january and didnt make any plans for my tax return in hopes that the market would drop.

If you arent buying right now, or soon at least the main coins you will regret it when the price goes back up.
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:32:26 PM

Of course it is affected too,though not too much but my portfolio is better than others because i got 90% bitcoins and 10% shitcoins as of the moment that is why i am doing very welll today,i didn stick with those altcoins when the market started too bleed that is why i wont lose everything because bitcoin's market will dictat how these altcoins will do.

cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:37:42 PM

90% loss ,because i allocated 90% of my portfoli to these altcoins that is why i have lose a lot of money already,but i will keep holding these shitcoins until the market has recovered,giving back my losses i could have stick to bitcoin when i have the chance to i prevented this loss.What a shame too much manipulations in the bitcoin resulted too much bloodsheds.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

I guess that everybody, who holds coins has the same feelings being in the similar situation. We cannot affect it doing something very special. Just patience and the greatest belief that always support currency will be the helpers here.
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:19:29 PM

I guess that everybody, who holds coins has the same feelings being in the similar situation. We cannot affect it doing something very special. Just patience and the greatest belief that always support currency will be the helpers here.
i think its not a bad time to to bring this thread up, market is still bleeding and i think everyone's portfolio is decreasing dramatically including myself whom has lost more than 85% of usd value according to last January  Sad

but hopefully my portfolio btc value  is still the same as before  Grin
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:22:18 PM

because I pause to trade I do not lose anything, I have saved my investment in fiat currency,
and I will plan to buy some coins today when the market is in a bloody state
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:39:05 PM

My portfolio is freaking affected. I hold tio since ICO. In first week it was 1.3-1.5 $ then decreased to 0.8 ,I bought more, then 0.4, I thought it is lowest point, but now it is 0.17 $. How do you like 85% of loss?
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:55:26 PM

I lost 90% of the total value, currently no intention to sell!
I believe the opportunity is still ahead!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:32:20 PM

I am not moved by the bearish run because i know that there will soon be a bullish run very soon. I suggest you should not worry about how much the value of your invest is right now because this is part of the psychology of the market. It will rise in value very soon

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:40:25 PM

I am a caring person with his money, so I often overlook Bitcoin going up too high. I only care about it when the market starts to go down; the down market is an opportunity for all investors. Watch the market and learn how to move and you will become richly surrendered.

Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:46:11 PM

Started buying two months ago and now at 60% loss. I'm a hodler and only invested the amount that I will be fine losing, so I'm not really panicked or in worry about the prices of my coins. All my coins have strong fundamentals and are going to give me big returns in the long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: