Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【ICO】(」゜ロ゜)」▓ ▓🔥 FIRETOKEN.IO LAUNCH! STAKE, VOTE, TRADE, PROFIT!🔥 ▓ ▓  (Read 1857 times)
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:10:23 PM

Does this project support a reward program? How does the reward work?
I really want to know
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:10:36 PM

I really want to know

The minimum staking period is 7 days. After 7 days, the staking reward bonus will be automatically distributed into your QT wallet. Staking members can earn up to 36% monthly, plus additional FirePower that can be used for voting. The FPWR reward is calculated based on the percentage of the total staked tokens, factored by the current market price.
Kheg

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:10:51 PM

I really want to know

The minimum staking period is 7 days. After 7 days, the staking reward bonus will be automatically distributed into your QT wallet. Staking members can earn up to 36% monthly, plus additional FirePower that can be used for voting. The FPWR reward is calculated based on the percentage of the total staked tokens, factored by the current market price.
Tell us about affiliate program))
What bonuses and rewards are there for partners?
 Huh
Seidr

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:11:07 PM

I really want to know

Huh
Our referral program is simple and does not contain any element of multi-level marketing (MLM).

ICO referrals bonus: 10% FireToken and 10% FirePower.

Post ICO referrals bonus: 10% FirePower.
Kheg

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

I really want to know

Huh
Our referral program is simple and does not contain any element of multi-level marketing (MLM).

What is the value of a coin? What are the development plans?
?
Seidr

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:11:40 PM

I really want to know

Huh

?
We all know that a coin's value is based on its popularity and demand. Utilizing indicators such as volume and chart prediction, combined with community's collective data and the added value of community voting, we will profit from the volatility of both bull market and bear market. For instance, we plan to have 20,000 members by the end of our ICO. If each member allocates an average of $100 in their personal trading portfolio towards a coin we collectively voted on, that will translate to roughly $2,000,000 in capital. Our community moves in unison, we will have a huge impact on the current market's trading volume of the chosen coin.
Kheg

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

I really want to know

Huh

?
We all know that a coin's value is based on its popularity and demand. Utilizing indicators such as volume and chart prediction, combined with community's collective data and the added value of community voting, we will profit from the volatility of both bull market and bear market. For instance, we plan to have 20,000 members by the end of our ICO. If each member allocates an average of $100 in their personal trading portfolio towards a coin we collectively voted on, that will translate to roughly $2,000,000 in capital. Our community moves in unison, we will have a huge impact on the current market's trading volume of the chosen coin.
The idea of the project is very interesting!
I will definitely participate in this project!
 Smiley
Seidr

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:12:23 PM

I really want to know

Huh

?
The idea of the project is very interesting!
I will definitely participate in this project!
 Smiley
I will wait for you) Good luck)
Happy to help
murphylovelyly

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:25:37 AM

The concept of the project is the one that got me interested to know more about the program.
minhchi2948

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:53:19 PM

Interesting project for me. I'd like to read more about it. Can you give me the link of the white paper? I need to read through the white paper to understand the project clearly
Thank you!
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:00:02 AM

FireToken is proud to announce their partnership with Fair.Game

Fire Token will integrate Fair.Game's games into the firearcade.io site. Please stay tuned for updates on upcoming games and details.

Fair.Game is the world’s first fair game platform based on blockchain technology, and it has been among the first in the world to launch a blockchain game that runs on the official chain. Fair.Game will launch various types of blockchain games in the future. Fair.Game will launch a validated SDK tool, which can help global premium game providers integrate the capability of blockchain, as broadening the game market to deliver blockchain capabilities to hundreds of millions of online gamers worldwide. It will soon launch the first Fair Game Assets Marketplace platform in the world, and provide free transaction services for different blockchain game assets, and ultimately form a complete blockchain game ecosystem for independent research and development of game products, traditional game blockchain services and blockchain game asset transactions.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥JOIN US AT FIRETOKEN.IO🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT COMMUNITY WHERE MEMBERS VOTE ON WEEKLY INVESTMENTS AND LIVE TRADE USING GROUP VOLUME BUY/SELL INDICATORS
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Shocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked Grin🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
lalitbansal

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 05:30:39 AM

firetoken is an online crypto wallet. the site is fast. i think it can handle big volume.
Jetblack01

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:13:01 PM

I really want to know

Is there any updates on this project?

I see the Ico phases are complete and over now.  I want to know where I can

Purchase more tokens.

Any news or update would be greatly appreciated.   
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:07:40 PM

Hello FireToken community,

Due to the recent issue of listing we were facing, FireToken team decided that a restructure needed to happen in order for our community to move forward without resistance.

The reasons for the listing delay were due to the fact that we are an anonymous trading group, who decided that stakeholders should be able to share profit from our community activity through staking. We anticipated that skeptism will be high. What we did not expect was new exchange regulations for listing created a situation where our deadline was held back and our reputation is damaged.

With the lesson learned, we know a restructure is necessary for us to regain our lost momentum. The changes are being made as we speak, and the new coding are projected to be done in appoximately 3 days. The following changes will take place:

FireToken will NO LONGER BE PAYING OUT STAKING DIVIDENDS, because of the current staking program, our tokens status is classified as a security token. Security tokens are not well received by SEC and certain members are not legally able to take full advantage of FireToken.

FireToken will PROMOTE INCENTIVIZED DEMOCRACY instead, by rewarding voters with bonuses based on their FirePower points used on weekly voting. This will encourage voting participation and attracts more members to vote on FireToken weekly polls. The results will be more accurate by a bigger group consensus.

Since FireToken is used strictly for voting purpose, and members must participate in our voting functions using their renewable FirePower points, we will fall under utility token status. The rewards are given to ALL voting members and the percentages are based on weekly trade performance.

A new team is being formed to help promoting FireToken voting utility as well as making exchange listing easier. On another note, some of our original members are also looking for a way to implement a privacy network. More info on that will be provided at a later time.

Thank you for you interest in FireToken.

DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT COMMUNITY WHERE MEMBERS VOTE ON WEEKLY INVESTMENTS AND LIVE TRADE USING GROUP VOLUME BUY/SELL INDICATORS
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Shocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked Grin🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:23:05 PM

So in simple words, firetoken can be used for multiple purposes such as

1) Renewable blockchain voting

2) Community concensus weekly trading signals

3) Generous voting incentive, we pay you to vote. The data that you voluntarily submitted are used by our community, and you should be compensated for your participation.

4) Live Trading session. Trade in a coin in real time with the community. Imagine trollbox, without the noises.

5) Trading bots

6) Social media optermization bot services

7) Market data discussion

Cool Privacy transfer, ERC20 volume and ease of use.

Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

There is no long staking reward. The voting incentive are available for all voting members. The reward amount is calculated based on a percentage of your voting points amount used on our weekly polls.

Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:27:50 PM

We are pleased to announce that our new smart contract swap will be ready sometime tomorrow. Staking reward will be removed from site and system, replaced by community voting incentive.

The voting incentive amount is calculated based on the amount of voting points each member uses on our weekly polls. All voting members are qualified for reward. The reward is given in FireTokens.

Exchange listings will be enable, so any erc20 based decentralized exchanges may be used to trade our tokens. Our partner exchanges will also be listing our tokens when they launch.

FireToken privacy network is projected to take approximately 3 weeks period, although given our own current track record, let's call it more than a month with the high possibility of exceeding deadline. FireToken will be the first decentralized ERC20 token to be able to utilize the high trading volume, ease of use, listing and exchanges plus able to transfer privately through our enclosed network.

With FireToken network, you will be able to trade using our bots, communicate trading strategies with our community, vote on our group concensus signals, buy unique FireToken services, and transfer funding privately, all under the same umbrella of FireToken network.

We will continue our innovation, and normal operation will resume after the current delays. We want to thanks our partners who are lending their assistance to us, we are very touched and are grateful to have you as our partners. We will always do our best for our community, and we ask that you stand by us just as you are now, so that we can continue to support each others and grow our network in the days to come. Thank you.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

jenniepark

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:48:44 PM

We are pleased to announce that our new smart contract swap will be ready sometime tomorrow. Staking reward will be removed from site and system, replaced by community voting incentive.

The voting incentive amount is calculated based on the amount of voting points each member uses on our weekly polls. All voting members are qualified for reward. The reward is given in FireTokens.

Exchange listings will be enable, so any erc20 based decentralized exchanges may be used to trade our tokens. Our partner exchanges will also be listing our tokens when they launch.

FireToken privacy network is projected to take approximately 3 weeks period, although given our own current track record, let's call it more than a month with the high possibility of exceeding deadline. FireToken will be the first decentralized ERC20 token to be able to utilize the high trading volume, ease of use, listing and exchanges plus able to transfer privately through our enclosed network.

With FireToken network, you will be able to trade using our bots, communicate trading strategies with our community, vote on our group concensus signals, buy unique FireToken services, and transfer funding privately, all under the same umbrella of FireToken network.

We will continue our innovation, and normal operation will resume after the current delays. We want to thanks our partners who are lending their assistance to us, we are very touched and are grateful to have you as our partners. We will always do our best for our community, and we ask that you stand by us just as you are now, so that we can continue to support each others and grow our network in the days to come. Thank you.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

\these are all great updates.   We have been waiting for quite a while for you to get listed. 
The staking rewards are what got me to buy into firetoken,  how will the incentives match up.
\i get the voting part but i dont participate in other alt coins.  \i just buy and hold trade.

Now it sounds like you guys want us to work for our rewards?

\and it doesnt sound like it will be as lucrative as before right?

\im actually ok with that, but when will the exchange happen?  \alot of us have been patiently waiting for a while already....

What is this firetoken privacy going to do for us?

\im a loyal investor, i dont want to sound like im gonna dump my tokens but we have all been waiting for this update for a while.
Jetblack01

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:05:31 PM

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

\these are all great updates.   We have been waiting for quite a while for you to get listed. 
The staking rewards are what got me to buy into firetoken,  how will the incentives match up.
\i get the voting part but i dont participate in other alt coins.  \i just buy and hold trade.

\im actually ok with that, but when will the exchange happen?  \alot of us have been patiently waiting for a while already....

\im a loyal investor, i dont want to sound like im gonna dump my tokens but we have all been waiting for this update for a while.

Im gonna have to add onto this thread,
What will be our incentives?  Or is that something that cannot clearly stated?  I think I might have answered my own question.  Voting is pretty easy, I participated during ICo voting 3 and 5.

I am also assuming this, but i think privacy means private transanctions right???

meaning i can send to tokens without being able to probe into wallets and anonymously.   im just assuming this.  I think others have tried this as well.  Privacy is exactly why most of us got into cryptocurrency in the first place, right? 
Can we go into details of what this privacy on an enclosed network really means?
Jetblack01

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:09:47 PM

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Im gonna have to add onto this thread,
What will be our incentives?  Or is that something that cannot clearly stated?  I think I might have answered my own question.  Voting is pretty easy, I participated during ICo voting 3 and 5.

I am also assuming this, but i think privacy means private transanctions right???

meaning i can send to tokens without being able to probe into wallets and anonymously.   im just assuming this.  I think others have tried this as well.  Privacy is exactly why most of us got into cryptocurrency in the first place, right? 
Can we go into details of what this privacy on an enclosed network really means?

I came in during this airdrop bounty,
but like i said earlier.... based off what im hearing and seeing.  theres alot of changes.

FIRETOKEN PHASE II AIRDROP BOUNTY

🔥🔥🔥 Combine and receive up to 125 FPWR airdrop max with all 3 LEVELS 🔥🔥🔥

LEVEL 1 - 25 FPWR (Required)

1. Register new account at: https://www.firetoken.io
2. Join Telegram Group: https://t.me/firetokencommunity

LEVEL 2 - 50 FPWR

*You can also repost / retweet with your own Firetoken referral link to receive 10% on ICO referrals. Your personal link can be found in your back office referral page at firetoken.io.

3. Repost Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=186801898628498&id=165726044069417
4. Retweet Twitter: https://twitter.com/fire_token/status/986790247424983040

LEVEL 3 - 50 FPWR

5. Like, Subscribe and Comment on Youtube Video: https://youtu.be/ECgZxijXeLE

SUBMIT PROOF (Required)

6. Comment on this bounty thread in this order

Firetoken UserName: johndoe
Telegram UserName: @johndoe
Facebook Proof: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=186801898628498&id=165726044069417
Twitter Proof: https://twitter.com/fire_token/status/986790247424983040
Youtube UserName: johndoe123

** Please follow all directions to receive full credit for your efforts. Be sure to use your real social media account. Participants using fake social media profiles will have their accounts suspended.

WHAT IS FIRETOKEN?

Quick 5 min video showing you what FireToken is

🔥🔥🔥 https://youtu.be/ECgZxijXeLE🔥🔥🔥

FIRETOKEN UTILITY:       
FireToken (FPWR) is the token our community members use to stake and trade. Staking FireToken will reward members with FireToken and Fire Power Points.

FIRE POWER POINT UTILITY:       
FirePower is what fuels our democratic voting system. The more FirePower a member has, the more influence he/she has in the community decision. Fire Power Points can also be used at https://firearcade.io as well as our upcoming forum.

AFFILIATE PROGRAM
ICO referrals bonus: 10% FireToken and 10% FirePower
Post ICO referrals bonus: 10% FirePower

FIRETOKEN SPECIFICATIONS

Symbol: FPWR
Decimal: 18
Platform: Ethereum ERC20
Reward type: Proof Of Stake
ICO supply: 8,000,000
Total supply: 18,000,000 (Pre-mined)

Etherscan.io Token address:

0x18e4fd8b11ddcb27d39993a322f83fbb5f0a893f

link: https://etherscan.io/token/0x18e4fd8b11ddcb27d39993a322f83fbb5f0a893f

WHITEPAPER
https://s3.amazonaws.com/firetok/FireTokenWhitePaper.pdf

FIREARCADE.IO

FIRETOKEN.IO

We don't just look for the indicator... WE ARE The Indicator.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: