Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:43:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【ICO】(」゜ロ゜)」▓ ▓🔥 FIRETOKEN.IO LAUNCH! STAKE, VOTE, TRADE, PROFIT!🔥 ▓ ▓  (Read 1853 times)
Sovietaced

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:20:58 PM

I believe that this platform is very suitable for novice investors. The development team came up with a great idea! Keep it up!
Have you somewhere found information that newcomers get free coins for further games on the exchange? Or does this project have a training ground?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:21:55 PM

I believe that this platform is very suitable for novice investors. The development team came up with a great idea! Keep it up!
Have you somewhere found information that newcomers get free coins for further games on the exchange? Or does this project have a training ground?
I think that here we are talking about interactive. The development team is very accessible and just created a description for your main web page!
imginy

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

I think that here we are talking about interactive. The development team is very accessible and just created a description for your main web page!
It's right! Weekly polls, market analysis, as well as many other mitigating conditions that the market creates - all this inspires confidence
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

It's right! Weekly polls, market analysis, as well as many other mitigating conditions that the market creates - all this inspires confidence
I agree, everything that you described is certainly cool, but do not forget that there are a lot of such projects. How does the project team try to compete with similar projects?
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:25:12 PM

Personally, I think that the ease of the interface and a small amount of information on the contrary equates the project to a binary option, and a game with pumps and quick withdrawal of funds
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:26:52 PM

Unlike a binary option, there is a lot of additional functionality here. For example, fire power. When your rating rises, you can vote with the highest weight
imginy

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:27:42 PM

Unlike a binary option, there is a lot of additional functionality here. For example, fire power. When your rating rises, you can vote with the highest weight
It's right! There are much more fresh ideas in this project than you could find in similar projects, and even more so in binary options. This project is more democratic
kainus78

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:28:29 PM

It's right! There are much more fresh ideas in this project than you could find in similar projects, and even more so in binary options. This project is more democratic
The democracy of the project ends with the fact that the one who has the most votes has the power of choice, am I right? And more votes, I think, will be from someone who has invested more money in the project
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:29:50 PM

The democracy of the project ends with the fact that the one who has the most votes has the power of choice, am I right? And more votes, I think, will be from someone who has invested more money in the project
Thus, the project is not at all for beginners. Here is a double game: first, you need to buy coins, and in time to withdraw them, and secondly, to vote as much as possible for yourself
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:30:51 PM

Thus, the project is not at all for beginners. Here is a double game: first, you need to buy coins, and in time to withdraw them, and secondly, to vote as much as possible for yourself
It seems to me that you are wrong. How can you vote in a general poll so that the benefits only affect you? This is a general vote, everyone is on equal terms!
kainus78

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:37:04 PM

It seems to me that you are wrong. How can you vote in a general poll so that the benefits only affect you? This is a general vote, everyone is on equal terms!
I guess you are also new to such projects! Voting selects market policy, and if the project will be developed in a particular area where may have some money, you can get a double benefit
imginy

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:38:33 PM

And as coin holders receive a permanent bonus, as well as a bonus you can get for inviting a new participant in the referral link
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:39:28 PM

And as coin holders receive a permanent bonus, as well as a bonus you can get for inviting a new participant in the referral link
I'm more and more convinced that this is the reincarnation of "Top Fusion". This is the simplest pyramid, which exists insofar as it is embedded in it
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:40:20 PM

I'm more and more convinced that this is the reincarnation of "Top Fusion". This is the simplest pyramid, which exists insofar as it is embedded in it
You're wrong! Pyramids are purposeless investments of means and ruin of investors. The project team first of all thinks about its participants!
kainus78

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:41:57 PM

You're wrong! Pyramids are purposeless investments of means and ruin of investors. The project team first of all thinks about its participants!
Are you serious? Voting - this is only a small part of the concern for participants, on this it ends by the way, if you want to know. In fact, the project is not backed up in any way
imginy

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:42:36 PM

Are you serious? Voting - this is only a small part of the concern for participants, on this it ends by the way, if you want to know. In fact, the project is not backed up in any way
And what are the other projects supported? After all, the project has about 500 participants! this suggests that people trust their investments a good idea
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:43:50 PM

I do not know how to explain the operation of this project. Friends, read the white paper, it is crystal clear and understandable
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:46:12 PM

I do not know how to explain the operation of this project. Friends, read the white paper, it is crystal clear and understandable
Well, I agree that this project is little supported by real resources, or sites, but it does not prohibit him from being present on the crypto-currency market...
kainus78

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:47:06 PM

Well, I agree that this project is little supported by real resources, or sites, but it does not prohibit him from being present on the crypto-currency market...
Does not prohibit, but for a long time such a project will not live for sure. It will be in demand for several weeks after its official opening, since it is likely to not even have a currency exchange
imginy

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:47:51 PM

Information about the currency exchange was in white paper. You have not even figured out, but you are already blaming the project for its insolvency. I do not think that it is necessary to trust such "competence"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: