Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:08:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【ICO】(」゜ロ゜)」▓ ▓🔥 FIRETOKEN.IO LAUNCH! STAKE, VOTE, TRADE, PROFIT!🔥 ▓ ▓  (Read 1857 times)
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:26:43 PM

Hey. I hope everyone understands that this project is very promising?
This is noticeable immediately.
Hey. Of course.
The developers have created a very convenient and useful project, which was already appreciated by many users.
They did it very well. Now users know that this project can be trusted, because here strictly relate to security.
This is not in all projects now.
I agree. This can be called a clear advantage of the project.
Maybe that's why a lot of people are involved.
I am absolutely sure of this. I'm glad that there is such a project.
I do not need to borrow money from my parents anymore, because I can earn money myself.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:30:53 PM

Hey. Of course.
The developers have created a very convenient and useful project, which was already appreciated by many users.
They did it very well. Now users know that this project can be trusted, because here strictly relate to security.
I do not need to borrow money from my parents anymore, because I can earn money myself.
It is commendable. You're doing fine, but do not stop there.
If you will strive for your goal, then you will be all right.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:35:17 PM

Hey. Of course.
Well, thank you for your support. I have many plans and I want to implement this in the near future.
I hope everything will turn out.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:39:29 PM

Hey. Of course.
Well, thank you for your support. I have many plans and I want to implement this in the near future.
I hope everything will turn out.
If you need anything, you can contact me.
I will help you with any question.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:43:57 PM

This project is a great way to earn.
The developers are really cool guys. Thanks to them, we are all here.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:48:08 PM

This project is a great way to earn.
The developers are really cool guys. Thanks to them, we are all here.
Yes, their contribution is invaluable. It's amazing how they managed to create such a profitable project.
They deserve respect.
Julina

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:55:32 PM

I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before I enroll myself in bounty twitter from this project
Apula

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:03:21 PM

Hi! Who is the team of this project? Did not find the on the web site. Is there going to be a bounty campaign? ICO?
mothermole1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

Hello)) What kind of token do you use?
 Huh
Tell me more about the project's tokens
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:05:59 PM

Huh

FireToken (FPWR) is the token our community members use to stake and trade. Staking FireToken will reward members with FireToken and FirePower.

FirePower is what fuels our democratic voting system. The more FirePower a member has, the more influence he/she has in the community decision.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:06:23 PM

Huh

FireToken (FPWR) is the token our community members use to stake and trade. Staking FireToken will reward members with FireToken and FirePower.

FirePower is what fuels our democratic voting system. The more FirePower a member has, the more influence he/she has in the community decision.

What kind of wallet does this token interact with?
How can I withdraw or send a token?
 Huh
emontmon

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:06:38 PM

Huh

Huh
Firetoken (FPWR) is based on the popular Ethereum ERC20 blockchain and can be stored, sent, and received on any ERC20 supported wallets. You may withdraw BTC and ETH at any time during ICO and after. Staking your Firetokens in our downloadable QT wallet and not on our website provides you full control of your tokens. The main purpose of our website is to communicate with our stakeholders, facilitate polls, collect and distribute poll results.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:06:53 PM

Huh

Huh
Firetoken (FPWR) is based on the popular Ethereum ERC20 blockchain and can be stored, sent, and received on any ERC20 supported wallets. You may withdraw BTC and ETH at any time during ICO and after. Staking your Firetokens in our downloadable QT wallet and not on our website provides you full control of your tokens. The main purpose of our website is to communicate with our stakeholders, facilitate polls, collect and distribute poll results.
Where can I sell the tokens?
Can I trade coins freely?
emontmon

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:07:11 PM

Huh

Huh

In the event that an improvement needs to be made to our website, your tokens liquidity is not affected and rewards will still be applied. Our staking reward is embedded into the smart contract codes and it is automatically distributed into each QT wallet.

FPWR tokens can be purchased and sold from multiple external exchanges, allowing you to trade your coins freely without restrictions.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:07:36 PM

Huh

Huh

In the event that an improvement needs to be made to our website, your tokens liquidity is not affected and rewards will still be applied. Our staking reward is embedded into the smart contract codes and it is automatically distributed into each QT wallet.

FPWR tokens can be purchased and sold from multiple external exchanges, allowing you to trade your coins freely without restrictions.

How can I earn tokens? Explain to me please
 Smiley
emontmon

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:07:54 PM

Huh

Huh

Smiley
Well this platform allows users to earn tokens through stakes. And also the possibility of voting and making decisions within the framework of the platform.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:08:11 PM

Huh

Huh

Smiley
Well this platform allows users to earn tokens through stakes. And also the possibility of voting and making decisions within the framework of the platform.
Vote? What is it and how exactly will it work?
emontmon

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:08:26 PM

Huh

Huh

Smiley
Each platform user gets the opportunity to vote. This affects the direction in which the entire platform will move. That is, users will affect the company's investment.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:08:46 PM

Huh

Huh

Smiley
Each platform user gets the opportunity to vote. This affects the direction in which the entire platform will move. That is, users will affect the company's investment.
Thank you for answering my questions.)))
Now everything became clear to me! The project is very interesting
emontmon

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:09:03 PM

Huh

Huh

Smiley
Thank you for answering my questions.)))
Now everything became clear to me! The project is very interesting
Join now! Good luck))
 Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: