Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bountyhive safe for doing bounties ?  (Read 2581 times)
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:40:50 AM

hello guys, i found bountyhive this day and i found out that i need to login my facebook account or twitter account inside the website in able for them to count my stakes. Does anyone using bountyhive here ? what are your thoughts ? is it safe ?

I think safe, currently some managers have been wearing bountyhive. yes, as far as I know everything will be safe.
but until now I have not tried it to join in bountyhive mode.

caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 08:41:05 AM

Yes, bountyhive is safe for doing bounties.
I have joined the platform 1 month ago, and i have got paid for the campaing that i've participated in the day that they promised that they will make the bounty payments( which is 1 week after the ICO ends).

ogini

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:43:45 AM

It is safe for now but with much crowd,it dose not take one hour for a particular campaign to be filled with bounty hunters and that of the content campaign you most have at least 100 views to qualify for payment.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:51:48 AM

hello guys, i found bountyhive this day and i found out that i need to login my facebook account or twitter account inside the website in able for them to count my stakes. Does anyone using bountyhive here ? what are your thoughts ? is it safe ?

well it seems legit and safe for your login details, my one old friend already joined campaign a month ago using bountyhive and he said that they paid bounty 1 1 week after the bounty ended. After my ongoing campaign, will denifitely try to join bountyhive also. So many good feedbacks

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:57:46 AM

I am not sure about this service as I dont play much in the bounties. But always thought of enrolling into them but I always fear that I will loose my time and wont get anything in return. However after reading all the posts above here I have started to think that I should actually use this service which can push me to work on the bounties hard and thus ic an easily manage my work over there. I will give it a shot and will see what outcome I get from this one. Thanks for creating this topic as I would have never known abut this services unless and until you would have created this topic. Sometime this forum just gets better in answering your question unknowingly.  Cheesy
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:06:23 AM

if anything happens to the campaign for generosity, it will only be a pity to spend time on it, but in fact it is safe
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:09:08 AM

Yes bountyhive is looking good and legit site. I also joined the site and doing all is campaigns and they pays on time as well. And the good thing is the manager of this site is "ColorlessK" , he is also trusted man in bitcointalk forum. In bountyhive you do not need to post your weekly work report is good also. But I think the problem is there is no spreadsheet in this site, there should be spreadsheet to observe your weekly work and check that we are going right way or not.

Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:13:54 AM

Yes, it is safe and very convinient! You need to try it! It's much simplier to do bounties with it!

pprun

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:21:10 AM

I heard about them for their popularity in this crypto. Once in a while I read the tread about bountyhive, it looks like they are doing great in this era. The revolution of bounty that can find easily and trust worthy project. ICO are offers, campaign are offers in a short of time. The dev are active. And most reliable place for this crypto world.
Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:29:25 AM

I have read about bountyhive and i think it is a legit site. Their system is different from that of a conventional bounty hunting. For social media campaign participants he is no longer required to report his work so it saves a lot of time on the participant's side. The bounty i think is smaller for the bountyhive than that of a conventional one.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:33:11 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 10:06:27 AM by dark08

I have read about bountyhive and i think it is a legit site. Their system is different from that of a conventional bounty hunting. For social media campaign participants he is no longer required to report his work so it saves a lot of time on the participant's side. The bounty i think is smaller for the bountyhive than that of a conventional one.

Yes the article that you read about bountyhive is true no doubt that the site is safe and legit Im using it and no problem from the system it is easy to use for the bounty hunter like me and take note I see most bounty hunter are using this site to see what the lastest bounty campaign.

sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:38:06 AM

I'm new participant in bountyhive, I think their platform is great the website is cool we don't have to report our weekly work they will count it automatically.. And there's a lot of participant already join that platform..So i think that is safe for doing bounty campaign in their platform..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:40:00 AM

I think they are legit, Colourless is part of the co-founder of the site and I have participated in some of the bounty campaigns in which he was the campaign manager and went well, recent one is Wordcore so I have no doubt they have good intention to expand their own business model.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:40:54 AM

Not only that its safe, but it is the best platform for bounties that i have seen, and also founded by reputable campaign manager.
I like it so far, everything is done according to the schedule they have outlined in the campaign.
AlexKr

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:42:32 AM

I haven't used Bountyhive yet. What advantages do they have? Why is this platform better than the usual way?
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:43:55 AM

It is safe, but the project has already gathered too many members , especially in Facebook and Twitter companies. I would not advise to spend time there. It is easier to find a good company in the vast forum with fewer participants. Depends on your future remuneration.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
veliq

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:46:22 AM

great platform for bounty! already'm using not the first month ! and there is no thought for experiences! something's gonna happen! the first you payouts have already begun
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:53:26 AM

I like to work on bountyhive. When you connect your account to the site does not request any personal information and passwords. So that accounts remain in security. I would like to see the statistics of your participation at least a week.
Smeilz2017

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

HI : HEALTH

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:08:58 AM

Hi, in my opinion, bountyhive is certainly a great new experience for a bounty hunter. With bountyhive, every hunter has a chance to complete a weeks work and earn full stakes according to their tire. I use it and I think it is safe.

HI : HEALTH           ┃┃           PRIVATE SALE
  ████████    The Global Ecosystem Analyst    ████████
vycl87

Activity: 1204
Merit: 630

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:10:26 AM

they are amazing. They are growing day by day. Join, before too late...

You can use this link : https://bountyhive.io/join/iShook?from=vycl
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: