Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:36:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bountyhive safe for doing bounties ?  (Read 2586 times)
slankoi

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:15:49 AM

I've participated in Dropil bounty campaign there. I can honestly say everything went smoothly and I got my tokens in time. Distribution of tokens is really fast and well organized so you don't wait them in your wallet for weeks.

I still continue other bounties and definitely will join more.
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:09:28 AM

hello guys, i found bountyhive this day and i found out that i need to login my facebook account or twitter account inside the website in able for them to count my stakes. Does anyone using bountyhive here ? what are your thoughts ? is it safe ?

yes a 100% safe and working, ive done 2 campaigns from their platform, and they pays me on time, as what included in their site to distribute, they will do it and notify your account if they are done checking your work, both bot and stuff are doing rechecking on your work to be sure that they are doing a good job for us. and now i am a bounty participant in signature campaign. they are also active in their telegram group, you can ask them directly for your other concerns.
think3214

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:12:47 AM

I have been in the Bounty for over 2 months, but I do not know what Bountyhive is and how they will do it. I just joined the signature campaign, this is the easiest to do in the ICO Bounty campaigns. But I hope to learn more about you. Who can help me better understand the Bountyhive?
sksshopee

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:36:43 AM

I am using bountyhive and have no complaint. I've been working with this site for more than a month.and this is good  reasons for me to say it is  safe.
bojokusugih

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

Yes so far safe and that this SCAM has been proven to pay, I yesterday there followed the bounty of bountyhive and after finished doing the task given in the gap of a week I have received a gift from the bounty, following the bounty is not complicated, we are not in should create a tread report as usual like any other bounty.
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:00:54 PM

I am using bountyhive and have no complaint. I've been working with this site for more than a month.and this is good  reasons for me to say it is  safe.
really a good platform. I have been using this platform for several months and I am very pleased with it. I received a good reward for participating in their companies. I advise everyone on this platform

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:01:52 PM

I, on the contrary, are looking for a good ICO start, and only then I seek their bounty, and then looking at the conditions I decide whether it is worth going there.
Angelia46

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:05:31 PM

This is a good platform, I was once in this platform meet bounty mission, so far, almost all of the bounty threads are paid on time, so I don't think there has no security of the problem on it. Grin

chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:07:19 PM

hello guys, i found bountyhive this day and i found out that i need to login my facebook account or twitter account inside the website in able for them to count my stakes. Does anyone using bountyhive here ? what are your thoughts ? is it safe ?
Hi, in my opinion, bountyhive is certainly a great new experience for a bounty hunter. With bountyhive, every hunter has a chance to complete a weeks work and earn full stakes according to their tire. I use it and I think it is safe.

I haven't tried Bountyhive but upon reading too many good feedback I think I'm gonna give it a try. I have bounty campaigns to monitor and I hope this could be useful. What are their features by the way?

dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:28:47 PM

bounty hives is safe and legit, i joined/participate in bounty hives last month and ive finish the one campaign which is in twitter, and i receive my rewards in just a very short period of time, unlike the other bounty campaigns that you will wait for almost a month before they distribute your rewards, and also you can join in their telegram group for you further concerns, normally a NEW in the beginning is suspicious,
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:42:06 PM

bountyhive is managed by our trusted bitcointalk bounty manager and I've join their bounty campaign, until now don't have any problem, I think you no need to worry about that, I recommend you join bounty campaign now and don't miss the chance to earn bounty reward
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

bountyhive seems legit than other bounty sites. Others may be good but this is the one which you can put on top of your list.
Pandji02

Activity: 901

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:02:14 PM

Maybe not all bounty campign project ICO from bountyhive.io its good project becouse every cryptocurency ICO project its not too simple way for succsesfully,this all about they TEAM project, but i can say its about 90% LEGIT BOUNTY ON BOUNTYHIVE.IO.thank you.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:04:50 PM

I don't know much about bountyhive yet and i have registered on their site and you will apply for any campaign you like (eg. translation) and they will be the one to do the talking and apply for you. That's what i understand about bountyhive.

tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:06:15 PM

Yes, it is good, i tried only one campaign there for social media and it went smoothly, also the reward tokens were transferred within a week after ico but to be honest bounty tokens i received were very less than i anticipated, i hope i will find better campaign next time.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 02:07:28 PM

What I like about Bountyhive is that it has managed to efficiently organize us bounty hunters in a way that is easy for us to understand and lock ourselves in, without getting lost in a maze of jargon and also the fact that they sort out and pay relatively fast after an ICO has concluded because they also act as ESCROW for the ICO, makes it a warmer and friendlier place to park both our value and knowledge in return for coin remuneration. I mainly do videos and now I started also my first Signature campaign through the Bountyhive portal. I trust this site 100% because I had previously completed bounty campaigns through COLOURLESS, before he created and co founded Bountyhive. I like the recording of all our campaigns inside the site, so I can always check when a new campaign comes and I do not get confused at all.  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
coino.org

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

What I like about Bountyhive is that it has managed to efficiently organize us bounty hunters in a way that is easy for us to understand and lock ourselves in, without getting lost in a maze of jargon and also the fact that they sort out and pay relatively fast after an ICO has concluded because they also act as ESCROW for the ICO, makes it a warmer and friendlier place to park both our value and knowledge in return for coin remuneration. I mainly do videos and now I started also my first Signature campaign through the Bountyhive portal. I trust this site 100% because I had previously completed bounty campaigns through COLOURLESS, before he created and co founded Bountyhive. I like the recording of all our campaigns inside the site, so I can always check when a new campaign comes and I do not get confused at all.  Smiley
Wow, I didn't know, that they also count signature stakes and blog campaign.
Yea, it is absolutely safe in terms of privacy, but what I really don't like in such platforms is that due to huge amount of bounty participants, social remuneration is low
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

Bountyhive though i have not used it but I have sign up on it. I have friends that uses it and they confirmed it is very good, it is easy to do bounty, for example if you are doing social media bounty you don't have to bother your about copy and pasting your share links. it is done automatically. all you need to do is that link your social account on the platform and join any bounty you want that's all you can start sharing, commenting and twitting

lion99

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 02:37:21 PM

bountyhive is the best platform that I ever seen in my life. All BountyPrograms in one place, no need to do reports. 1 retwitt in day, it`s simple. Hope more bounties will be added soon on this platform!

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

Yes it is very safe. I am using it to ATM. it is very easy to do bounty with. you don't need to copy and paste links. I don't know how they do it but when you join that's it. you start to retweet
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: