Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:52:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bountyhive safe for doing bounties ?  (Read 2586 times)
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:21:12 PM

hello guys, i found bountyhive this day and i found out that i need to login my facebook account or twitter account inside the website in able for them to count my stakes. Does anyone using bountyhive here ? what are your thoughts ? is it safe ?

I don't use bountyhive to do bounty and im still doing great though. if they require your facebook and/or twitter password then don't do it. if they just need permission to allow the apps you are all good.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:30:05 PM

I am also using Bountyhive since a month & I’m 100% satisfied with it.

I already took bounty reward of Dropil. I feel it’s a good & legit platform and very simple to use it. Your reward may be less due to high ratio of participant.
neferpitou

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:33:20 PM

hello guys, i found bountyhive this day and i found out that i need to login my facebook account or twitter account inside the website in able for them to count my stakes. Does anyone using bountyhive here ? what are your thoughts ? is it safe ?

bountyhive is very safe. they don't require password of your social media accounts, they just need permission to view your post so they can county how many shares/like you did on your account.
STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:34:14 PM

I use the bountyhive platform for about 3 weeks. It's a very simple and convenient platform, I like it. And managers are adequate, quick and answer and help!

rehanaurora

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:49:51 PM

I'm using bountyhive and joining bounty in there, it is easy to join there and you can set up your twitter, facebook, BTC account, etc. So far it is great website and Safe. Maybe you must try in there.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:53:51 PM

I join bountyhive some days back and it is looking a genuine site for bounty hunters and they get rewards for their work in time.IT don't require any work submission report and they get every thing automatically.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
sujeewacrypto

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:04:24 PM

It seems a legit site. I already complete 2 campaigns and get paid. It send your tokens after 1 week of bounty. No report submission. 
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:08:41 PM

Yes it is legit but the only thing that I want to request to them is to see the participation if accepted or not so the hunter will easily know about it, and they will disqualify it when the the bounty was end, I'm using bountyhive and it is easily to use and it is not hassle to do a report for proof of work you are just going to share and like nothing else.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:22:03 PM

I heard about bountyhive from my friend. Though I have not started using it but he gave positive comments about them. My question is that is it every bounty available on bitcointalk that they organize?? And also what is in it for them? Or are they doing it for free?
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:23:25 PM

I think we should not expect any dirty tricks from this platform, it's quite safe.
entr

Activity: 602
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:37:28 PM

I got my tokens for one campaign. There was not any problem but token distribution is not transparent. You can not see participants and your entries. Also due to over crowd, you will get less worth compared to other campaigns.
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Araw ICO

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:42:10 PM

Used some time ago everything was fine. Now I think that nothing has changed, everything is just the same. Although once again it is better not to give access to your data from different bots

aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:50:05 PM

I am not using Bountyhive Platform now. But, when i see my friend recommendation of it, i must say that platform good.
Organized, Dont Need Your Social Media Password, just Grant access and you can join Campaign Program.
And, i like to see that Platform because it is user friendly. I cant describe how good of ICO Projects inside it,because I am joining their campaign,

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:55:57 PM

I think we should not expect any dirty tricks from this platform, it's quite safe.
I hope so.But there is no transparency at all, i cant see nowhere how much tweets i made foe exmpl.Still need my block and pencil.No spreadsheet,thay can do whatever they want.Idea is not bad but bad implementation.
altsMlk

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:56:33 PM

One of my friend recommended me the bountyhive and I've been using it for weeks. It's simple and user friendly platform to play bounties. No complains met yet. You can use bountyhive official telegram to ask any question about it. https://t.me/bountyhive

VIVA NETWORK  *** Introducing borderless, peer to peer mortgage crowdlending.
A better way to buy a home!  *** https://www.vivanetwork.org **
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:01:38 PM

I think it's safe, because this platform is popular, many people use it, there's nothing to worry about, many applications that work inside require such authorization

easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 05:08:58 PM

Bountyhive is one of the easiest platforms to do campaigns, it does not require you sending reports on the weekly basis or on daily basis. They strictly work on their roadmap. meaning you get your token within the fixed date

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Beazerdred

Activity: 242

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:13:20 PM

Yes, you can safely use, very convenient platform and reliable. But just in case on social networks you need completely different passwords

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

Yes, I do campaign with bountyhive, your Twitter account and Facebook account is very safe with them, they only request for those information so as to have access to comfirm your activities instead of posting weekly report on bounty theads

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:27:57 PM

yes, I use bountyhive and I already get payment from project dropil. it is a great portal for the bounty hunter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: