Bitcoin Forum
September 09, 2024, 09:48:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bountyhive safe for doing bounties ?  (Read 2589 times)
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:30:10 PM

I could attest that bounty hive is secure. I have been using it for about a month now and im not seeing any problems. This website is one of the legit websites that allow you to do bounties. So far,  its payments are on time and i'm enjoyong every biy of it.

Stimah12

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:37:39 PM

Yes, I use bountyhive and it's save also it's safe time spent on bounties, have got two different tokens from them and am still with them doing business, you can also try them out, am sure you'll like the system as it works.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:48:41 PM

Really, I don't like platform system and I think that google form system for registration is more transparent. If something is wrong - you can see it and tell to your bounty manager and decide this problem, but in platforms like bountyhive you don't see any results, you can't calculate how much tokens will you earn with your stakes. Brrrrrr. No.
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:52:03 PM

hello guys, i found bountyhive this day and i found out that i need to login my facebook account or twitter account inside the website in able for them to count my stakes. Does anyone using bountyhive here ? what are your thoughts ? is it safe ?
Completely safe,you shouldnt be sharing you accounts credentials to anyone so you wont have any problems in the future,bountyhive might be new but it is better than the traditional campaigns because there will be some equality when it comes with the stakes especially in signatures that has tier levels so the participants wont be getting few tokens.

johnyespapa

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:00:51 PM

hello guys, i found bountyhive this day and i found out that i need to login my facebook account or twitter account inside the website in able for them to count my stakes. Does anyone using bountyhive here ? what are your thoughts ? is it safe ?
I have been using bountyhive for months and i can assure you its safe,the APIs are only used for the social media accounts to get automatically calculated stakes weekly and you dont need to worry about the security as it is affiliate to bitcointalk,connected and the founder of boutnyhive is a good bounty manager.

freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:05:58 PM

This is not the best place to earn money! I'll explain why. Have you seen how many people are involved there? Not one thousand !! In one bounty there are 4000 participants each. The company allocates from 30 thousand dollars to 200 thousand dollars for the kind of bounty. That is, for example, let's take Twitter, which was allocated 100 000 dollars. If there are 4000 participants, then, approximately, everyone will receive $ 25 in total. And will spend more than one month. How are you?
donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:11:13 PM

I've been using it for a few weeks. I do not know yet if it is efficient and pays off. at first sight it seems good to me even if it would be preferable to be able to have the statistics in real time
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:17:59 PM

If there were any issues with bounty hive, don't you think we would have already heard about it?
It's just their bounty allocation seems very low. I am more for looking bounties here, on forum, and if possible to choose campaign with less participants.
Less usually mean higher rewards  Wink
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:30:28 PM

Surely it is safe,the site has good security and you wont need to login your credentials in your accounts you will just allow the API to be used so that your stakes will be calculated automatically without any hassle,my friends which are full time bounty hutner has been using it for months that is why i can tell you its safe.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:41:10 PM

Safe,and i like the idea of no reports needed in social media campaigns but the downside of bountyhive it doesnt have spreadsheet like the traditional bounties ,you wont get any informations wether you are doing fine or your posts arent being counted.It is hard to tell if these people are really going to steal some of your stakes because there are no spreadsheet it means they can manipulate stakes easily.

Melfoy72

Activity: 196

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:10:19 PM

it's not a problem I think. You give an API permissions to check your tweets.
Meanwhile all of us can open  Twitter than find your  page and see all your tweets Smiley it's same.

joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:24:40 PM

Its very safe because i have been using boutnyhive for months and i dont have any problems,the rewards are sent easily to my wallet after the ICO has ended,less hassle because there are no reports needed to have weekly,for those who are lazy like me it would be ideal to use this great campaign website.

sycaburatan

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:34:10 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 12:17:19 AM by sycaburatan

As far as i know that login process with your social media accounts doesnt collect your login informations,it will only allow your stakes to be counted automaticall by the API of boutnyhive,it is completely safe and there are no one who are complaining about it,the website itself is secured and i can assure to use because i am a web developer.

wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:42:13 PM

I think it's safe, because this platform is popular, many people use it, there's nothing to worry about, many applications that work inside require such authorization

So your point is it because the platform is popular is safe? We all have saw this platform working great but that don't guarantee it will be like that forever, never forget that.

FACE 2 FACE

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:55:32 PM

I'm not very good at platforms of this kind. I do not like the fact that between me and the project I work for - there is someone who gets some of my money. Why should I pay for the services of an intermediary if I myself can participate in the bounty.
cryptopan

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:59:23 PM

As far as i know they arent collecting your login credentials so it is safe,not unless these people will collect those login information that would be risk,but to prevent hacks from your accounts you should turn on 2fa in your facebook accounts or in your twitter account so that there will less problems in the future.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
kavita16
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:16:59 PM

Yes it is safe to do bounties in the bountyhive.

barhavsky

Activity: 798

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:30:22 PM

I think it's safe but you still have to be careful with the social media account used for bounty maybe you could lose the account by adding authenticator via email or phone number.

Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:30:16 AM

I've never seen any complaints towards them; however I still do not understand why would a person need such a service...there's plenty of necessary info on the forum...

philadey30

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:34:50 PM

Yes of course!  Bountyhive is safe, I'm using bountyhive and I found it easy to participate in different bounty campaigns on the platform..
Try and check it out and participate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: