Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:03:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bountyhive safe for doing bounties ?  (Read 2584 times)
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:51:44 PM

I just started working with bountyhive few week back, I am involved in all of the campaign's at bountyhive. It is safe and easy to operate and they payed rewards on time, no need to report's anywhere, they can track your work automaticly, I think it is a very good platform for bounty lovers and safe for doing bounties.
goodrus69

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:38:52 AM

I don't use the bountyhive platform, but I've heard many positive reviews about it. I also plan to join the platform and try its functionality.
idex100

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:48:39 AM

hello guys, i found bountyhive this day and i found out that i need to login my facebook account or twitter account inside the website in able for them to count my stakes. Does anyone using bountyhive here ? what are your thoughts ? is it safe ?

I think bountyhive is safe and is a good site for bounty hunters.The website is nice,easy to navigate.I am about two months old on the platform and so far i have not missed any payment.It the last two weeks it has received a lot of new bounty campaigns and a lot of bounty hunters.If you are interesting in doing your bounty hunt on the platform,i suggest you check regularly for new campaigns,it fill up fast.Other points worth mentioning is that payment is prompt and you do not need to submit report for the social media campaign.
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:50:50 AM

I do not use and am not going to use this kind of services for bounty! I believe that all the projects that are on the sites of this kind, absolutely will not bring you any reward! Just look at the number of participants and you will immediately become clear.
slonbegemot

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 12:49:24 PM

Hello. I’ve joined bountyhive recently. I talked to person who already gain tokens from past campaigns on this platform. So he made me sure in safeness of bountyhive

● ● ●  ETERNAL TRUSTS  ● ● ●
A Dream That Is Destined To Succeed
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 12:54:46 PM

I think it is safe to work with bountyhive  , I mean they will not steal your account or something like that . But you should note that bountyhive doesn't provide participants with a spreadsheet , so users can't check their stakes and control a fair token distribution . So this is a weak side of bountyhive platform , as it gives a possibility of fraud .
AllthewayUUppp

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:58:35 PM

hello guys, i found bountyhive this day and i found out that i need to login my facebook account or twitter account inside the website in able for them to count my stakes. Does anyone using bountyhive here ? what are your thoughts ? is it safe ?

Yes it is safe and legit. Bountyhive is really good and I am participating one of their bounties like stealthcrypto. You don't have to worry about anything just go and try to participate one of their bounties then after that you will be the judge. Goodluck.
jdeanne92

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:35:35 PM

I think so. The number of participants in their campaign is very high maybe this is due to the popularity of the site.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:45:51 PM

I haven't tried bountyhive yet, but i know related websites like that which is very good compared to other similar services! I always prefer Bountyplatform which is best to use. Bountyplatform always provide full and correct information about each bounty (it's harcap, soft cap, status, how much days left and also provide spreadsheet), they will verify your work and pay you the token soon. I'm using this platform from long time and earn a lot from it, It worth to try.
philad220

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:01:16 PM

Bountyhive is also a cool and legit platform for bounty campaign.
I've been using bountyhive without any form of complaints on my accounts on their thread.
I think you can also try it out for once and see how cool it is.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:08:57 PM

Yeah bountyhive is safe to do bounty but they don't have solid projects yet on their platform, I believe as time goes on, they will be adding quality projects, I like their platform, it make bounty easy for the participants

enes2

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:12:17 PM

I did have some worries about bountyhive but some friends told me that they never encounter any problem. So, 2-3 days ago, I started to use bountyhive. I hope it will not be a problem Smiley

Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:13:44 PM

I have been following one of the bounty programs held by bountyhive. And get paid. So, as long as I follow, there's never been a complaint I've experienced.
drew314

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:17:05 PM

In my own opinion, just trust them if you want them to count your stakes in facebook and twitter campaigns. But if you don't want to login your facebook and twitter account in their website, why don't you join other campaigns like signature campaigns. Or just don't join social media campaigns.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:20:49 PM

Yeah I like the bountyhive platform, it makes bounty easy and simple. for example in social bounty, you don't need to copy your link and past, once you join the social bounty, you can start twitter and re-twitter etc. it is a cool platform.
klimenok1991

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:28:32 PM

Very comfortable platform. You can safely trust her. There are absolutely no threats to your social networks. Quite a long time working on atop platform, and very happy! I recommend to all!!!
AravinthP

Activity: 154

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:28:38 PM

seems like bounty give is doing ok but I don't like that they are not transparent you can't see how the rest of the people do..for me that was important because that s how you learn.
Amazix is my favourite

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:29:36 PM

Do not worry about your account linked to bountyhive because those who work there are professional people, I guess they will not abuse the accounts linked to bountyhive
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:48:11 PM

seems like bounty give is doing ok but I don't like that they are not transparent you can't see how the rest of the people do..for me that was important because that s how you learn.
Amazix is my favourite
Yes you are right. I also enjoy doing bounty through bountyhive platform. But since there are no spreadsheet available to see whether my works have been accepted or not, how much stakes have been rewarded to me and other participants, I can easily have doubts over their transparency. Although it is worth remembering that one of the main managers behind the bountyhive is ColorlessK who is a very good and professional bounty manager with a respectful reputation.

Ayuluv2001

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:45:40 PM

Currently am also using bountyhive. I would say it is pretty trustworthy and also the platform is very easy to use.

Save alot of trouble in monitoring + posting stuff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: