Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:53:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bountyhive safe for doing bounties ?  (Read 2584 times)
zaratustraa

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

The Future of Decentralized Financial Services

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

hello guys, i found bountyhive this day and i found out that i need to login my facebook account or twitter account inside the website in able for them to count my stakes. Does anyone using bountyhive here ? what are your thoughts ? is it safe ?
I believe that this is absolutely safe. The main thing is not to get a phishing site ...
I registered with us 2 months ago, at the same time I attached my facebook and twitter. For 2 months of work, there were no problems!
But personally I do not like this site ... there you can not check your stacks for the work done! Wink

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:48:03 AM

I joined Bountyhive a few months ago and I participated in some bounty campaigns, but now it is almost impossible to participate because they reach the maximum number of registrations in a very short time. It's a good portal but it pays very little for bounty campaigns because there are too many members
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:52:01 AM

I never saw this one thank you so much for this could help me since i was join in few bounty only and i dont join in so many bounty because i dont have enough time to manage it. I wang to to try this bountyhive and i hope it can help me too.
Duallimit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:56:33 AM

hello guys, i found bountyhive this day and i found out that i need to login my facebook account or twitter account inside the website in able for them to count my stakes. Does anyone using bountyhive here ? what are your thoughts ? is it safe ?

Absolutely safe, as far as we can talk about safe in any project. They help every time right after you report about issue in TM chanel. Also they have hard rules about SM accounts, bot accounts will not get any payment. So social networks should be yours, not falsification. The biggest flaw at them is the lack of the ability to track the tasks performed and the calculation of stakes.
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280

Araw ICO

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:59:16 AM

I do not use them because of the large number of participants and small payments.Regarding security, I do not know, but there are a lot of people, I think that all the same you can trust them

pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:00:19 AM

I joined Bountyhive a few months ago and I participated in some bounty campaigns, but now it is almost impossible to participate because they reach the maximum number of registrations in a very short time. It's a good portal but it pays very little for bounty campaigns because there are too many members

I agree with you. I have been participating in bountyhive companies from beginning. The portal is very well made. But now there are a lot of participants and therefore very small payments for social companies.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

I can not subscribe anymore to the bounty campaigns managed by the Bountyhive portal for a long time, because they reach immediately the target of registrations, but anyway I can say I have always been paid and that is convenient because I do not need to send reports. However, bounty campaigns on social media in general are paid very little for too many members
azianphoenix

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:14:36 PM

Here is one good bounty that I partisipate, German project Vreo.io https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2898738.msg29810876#msg29810876  It provides new native in-game advertising opportunities. Due to this, the user's interface continues to work stably without interrupting for advertising breaks.
eugene30

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:16:11 PM

Of course it safe but we can't see if how much we earn during our stint with campaign. We will know it by the end of the campaig  on how many tokens we got. The only downside is some of their campaigns are filled quickly with participants because there are a lot of register now in their platform

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
energodar2019

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:22:23 PM

Bountyhive is a good platform for bounty campaigns! You can join - it's safe! Any company will receive more than 4000 managers who will advertise their product! But for members of the bounty it's bad, because the money is divided into a large number of people! It turns out very little! I was paid 15$ for 2 months of work!
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:21:00 PM

That's good blatform, but here exists big problem about very much participants. Thats why rewards are so, so small. If team will limit campaigns more then it will be better for us               
Captainluffy24

Activity: 197

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

Yes, you do not need to worry because this is safe and it is as well from an Ico which project is to make bounties easier. However, I read some feed backs about them and most is they are not transparent on the stakes you are getting because they are not disclosing this so many say that they are scum. I'm not so sure if this is still the case or they already had an update
rehanaurora

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:04:16 PM

I joining project in bounty hive so far no complaint on that and I still waiting my first payment. In bountyhive the participants of bounty campaign is limites so you must quickly join the project after release.
Vanopest

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:59:59 PM

Yes, that website is looking pretty good and legit. I've joined that and doing all these campaigns and they pays by that aswell
ar72

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:05:09 AM

I am joining bountyhive and the first I participate bounty campaign from bountyhive. I don't appreciate it yet because I don't look the result yet.
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:19:44 AM

I think it's safe for bounties,  the. Only issue I have with them is the lack of transparency in their dealing unlike other that have spreadsheets where you can track the activities of the bounty
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:34:28 AM

I think its gambling for us to join bounty in bountyhive because they dont have transparancy about stakes or how much we get and others get, but bountyhive is one of trusted management for bounty and they had a lot project which success with their help. So I think you can join bountyhive to get another income
Paykot1129

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:48:14 AM

I also read about bountyhive lately and there's a lot nice reviews about it.
 And right now I'm one of their participants in signature campaign the Bitrust hopefully I can earn a lot in this campaign.
It's convenient to join in their social media campaign because you don't need to report anymore. But they have a lot of participants so the payment will get smaller..
jones stone2505

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:33:40 AM

Yes so far safe and that this SCAM has been proven to pay, I yesterday there followed the bounty of bountyhive and after finished doing the task given in the gap of a week I have received a gift from the bounty, following the bounty is not complicated, we are not in should create a tread report as usual like any other bounty.
ku10ng

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:33:59 AM

Yes, for sure. Bountyhive is a best platform to get new . I use bountyhive and it's save also it's safe time spent on bounties, have got two different tokens from them and am still with them doing business  Wink Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: