Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:23:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bountyhive safe for doing bounties ?  (Read 2581 times)
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

Of course bounthive is safe for doing bounties. Ill explain it to you, as you see bountyhive needs to login your facebook account, twitter, reddit, bitcointalk, etc. to the bountyhive settings in order for them to see and verify your entries. They needed those accounts attached to you because the feature of bountyhive includes that there are no reporting task. Meaning simple share on facebook and twitter then the bountyhive team will do the verification. So far bountyhive is the most secured and paying bounty manager I have come across with.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:24:58 AM

I have never joined bountyhive but some of my friends are joining bountyhive because all the bounty he handle mostly reaches a success and all my friends who are connected with bountyhive are very safe and fair in payment
malahivet930

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:27:40 AM

Truly, I am utilizing Bountyhive for over a month, it is completely 100% safe and genuine site. I as of now get paid by them for 2 crusade that I joined. I can state it is the best stage for Bounty seekers. You no compelling reason to submit reports they will take a look at themselves once you interface your web-based social networking accounts from their site. Furthermore, you no compelling reason to sit tight for a considerable length of time to get paid, once the battle is done they will send you installment after precisely 1 week. There is no staking framework on bountyhive stage they will place you in particular level
fuck4ass

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:29:09 AM

Yes, of course! Bountyhive is an excellent bounty platform. The system that works there is also timely and thorough. I am a bountyhive user from february until now. And it pays! You do not have to bother making reports every week, because the system is there that will check the various campaigns that we follow there.
chitocrypto

Activity: 154

For verified airdrops https://t.me/pinoyairdrop

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:38:03 AM

I'm using this since the last 2 months, probably got payments for 4 or 5 bounties.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:49:30 AM

Yeah, bountyhive is absolutely safe but sad to say they just give small part of token. They are also very strict  on their rules so better pay attention with every bounty campaign you are joining. For facebook make sure to use a human profile picture because they cannot revert their action when they see that you are using troll account.
 With twitter you must have not more than 1 month twitter audit.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:50:45 AM

I have ever joined it but the signature campaign. It is safe and I received the tokens from the Bountyhive. I precisely heard about the scams are done by Bountyhive. But, I didn't feel it. This is one of the bounty platforms that I know.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
WuGong

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:53:17 AM

If you have completed password protection authentication on your Facebook and Twitter account, then I think your account is safe. If you don't, then your account is not safe.So, safe or insecure, this issue depends entirely on your attitude towards your own account.
litolapis1

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:04:46 AM

Bountyhive is safe platform ive joined. Simple task perform for every campaigns. No reports needed to this task. Just secure all your accounts before everything else.
harryuxu

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:24:12 PM

I love the way everything is organized on Bountyhive but I don't like the way they manage bots...
You know what I'm talking about; a new project appears, and in some minutes you just can't even open the site because of too many bounty participants...
Zhagedu

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:31:15 PM

Due to what you ask about bountyhive; i think specifically the site is one of the most safe site bounties. There want you to login your social media just to make sure they have the numbers of your followers either on twitter, facebook etc. Nothing to fear about bountyhive website as far as i know.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:31:40 PM

at first it wasn't so compatetive!
but now you have to keep your eyes on for checking out new bounties and role yourselves into it!
i think its really good for that!
as most of us loose tracks of what bounties we are perticipating!
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:40:40 PM

I know, like, bountyhive manual considers the stakes in Twitter. Of course, it is very difficult for them. In fact, I think the bot? I don't know...
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:47:33 PM

I've signed a bountyhive signature campaign, I think it's pretty interesting and clear, because the schedule on token sales or gift sharing for bounty participants is also clear. only in fact not timely as it is written.
I think following a signature campaign with bountyhive can safe. because usually bounty that is held by bountyhive will be successful.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:52:25 PM

I participated in some bounty campaign of the Bountyhive portal a few months ago, also because it seemed very convenient because I did not have to send the reports for the facebook campaigns, but the received tokens were of little value. I have seen that they now reach the number of participants immediately, but I am no longer interested in participating in the campaigns of this portal
OtunbaGhadafi

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:55:25 PM

Bountyhive is definatly ok , but of recent i have noticed their lacadaisical attitude to handling of bounties and keeping to timeline of delivering said tokens. Outside that, they are ok. Great admins, nice ui etc.
DarkTaiga

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:10:30 PM

hello guys, i found bountyhive this day and i found out that i need to login my facebook account or twitter account inside the website in able for them to count my stakes. Does anyone using bountyhive here ? what are your thoughts ? is it safe ?

100% legit and safe. Bountyhive is quite new, so it's difficult to find a best project to do bounty. Maybe In the future, it will be widely used. Everything in Bounty is easy and clear, it's too convinient for bounty. My favotire bountyhive function is limiting the participants, rewards will be distributed more equitably.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:29:38 AM

I have not been in the bounty campaigns of the Bountyhive portal for quite some time. The number of participants for social media campaigns is very high, they also accept five thousand people, and therefore the rewards is very low, even if it does not commit much. I prefer to work for more challenging bounty campaigns, but that will pay me much more
MozAI2

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:32:24 AM

Too many scam ICOs and bounties these days. They frequently extend the dates and change the rules, in the worse cases they either close down or refuse the pay. Bountyhive is a safer option
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:39:28 AM

I took part in their bounty campaigns. Yes - it's safe. But at the very beginning there was a small number of participants and rewards pleased, now an exorbitant number of participants, which deplorably affects the reward. By the way, I still have a couple of campaigns there, the only thing is that they doтэt require much time and no worries with reports, and yes - the payment probability is very high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: