Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:03:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bountyhive safe for doing bounties ?  (Read 2581 times)
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:48:37 AM

I am a bountyhive member, and as for me, yes it is safe to link your social media accounts to bountyhive. Bountyhive only do this for them to see your account activities in order for you to earn stakes. Bountyhive can't see your activities if you didnt give your account link. But dont worry, your account wont be compromised, they just need your account number and etc. Bountyhive is totally safe.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
honeyduckgoose

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:14:46 AM

I've not used the platform, but I have seen quite a few threads discussing whether they are safe or not, personally I would just focus on here when it comes to finding bounties, there are plenty and you can get in contact with the bounty manager.

If you are you are looking for a new interesting bounty, Unitalent seems like a great one, they are a Swiss based blockchain high skilled freelancing platform (think of Fiver with people who are highly skilled professionals. Link is below and I hope this helps!

Paniudto

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:25:57 PM

For me bountyhive is safe and legit its user friendly and this is advantage of lazy bounty hunters like me who is lazy doing reports on Bct thread. The only thing which is ugly in BOunty hive is you cant able to see your stake. And when the bounty period is done some of the hunters are not lucky they are not qualified and they say they did not follow the rules and thats the disadvantage its a do or die hunting on not seing the stake per week. But so far some succeeded project sucessfuly distributed their token but not yet listed on exchangers.
That is my point buddy, the transparency of the token allocation. If we are doing signature campaign on Bountyhive you will never know that you are good already for that week because the data base that they said they had can never be found. I hope they will improve on this aspect, but other than that Bountyhive is a good platform with no need of reporting specially the social media campaign.
Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:03:28 PM

maybe for the moment i have not joined the bountyhive campaign but i am trying to find some information about the bountyhive project. and some positive information about the bountyhive project i have gained from some sources it is very good and promising for the future with its excellent rules.
Charity07

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:04:59 PM

Yes, I think bountyhive is safe because for bounty hunter although they are not transparant about the stakes or weekly progress from their bounty program, but they are trusted management for bounty because they have produce a lot of successfull project
Cryptobosslady

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:42:12 PM

Bounty hive is very safe and legit, the are well organized, website easy to understand. It is my best website for doing bounty
Esiduf222

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:46:12 PM

I have personally partook in most of their bounties and hopely everything was perfect. The site is really Legit
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:47:26 PM

Bountyhive is absolutely safe, someone must say the truth as we know truth would set someone free. The bountyhive platform had being doing good and still working on how to improve according to them. I had participated in some of their bounties and worked well for me while I got my reward without any worries at the right time. One of the great thing I love about Bountyhive is everything being automated. No submission of report link
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:09:17 PM

hello guys, i found bountyhive this day and i found out that i need to login my facebook account or twitter account inside the website in able for them to count my stakes. Does anyone using bountyhive here ? what are your thoughts ? is it safe ?

I do not use this platform to participate in the bounty, because we have this forum where the conduct of bounty looks more secure and transparent.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:04:58 PM

hello guys, i found bountyhive this day and i found out that i need to login my facebook account or twitter account inside the website in able for them to count my stakes. Does anyone using bountyhive here ? what are your thoughts ? is it safe ?

I'm using it and I got no problem so far. I think it's one the most trusted bounty hunting platform just like bountylord.com. It has a global traffic rank of #77,642 worldwide, and it's safe to browse as there no active threats were reported up to this date by users.

rehanaurora

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

I don't know this is the first time I joined bountyhive. It's safe and made bounty campaigns easier because you dont have to report your posts on Facebook and twitter during the week, all what you have to do is just to share the posts and your stakes will be counted at the end of the ICO and I'm still waiting my first payment from bountyhive, I hope bountyhive can be more transparant to show the spreadsheet.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:20:27 PM

i have tried but not looked at it in detail. generally, i take a critical view of these social media campaigns.
but not because of the security but actually because of the very small rewards and the confusion  Wink
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:24:34 PM

As you can see in my avatar and signature i am using bountyhive. And this is nit my first partisipation in their bounties. It is safe, a lot of my friends are using it to participate in the bounty campaign that used bounty hive service. More than that, it is really convenient that you shouldn't take care about doing weekly reports so I like this platform.
cryptoman512

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:31:46 PM

Bountyhive lacks transparency that's why I don't joined the bounty that was sponsored in their bot filled, fraud filled bounty campaigns. Unlike bountyplatform in which it is automatically detected and could also monitor in their intuitive spreadsheet. Bountyguru is also transparent but still at early stage of developments.
nozokiumi

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:35:08 PM

If you ask it's safe or no, I think it's safe. But I still don't like use their platform. Since they're not really transparent without any spreadsheet.
yaelahwall

Activity: 336

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:40:13 PM

I am one of the loyal users of bountyhive. So far, I follow bountyhive, I have never been fooled by ICO in bountyhive. As long as I follow the bountyhive, my earnings are pretty good. My income can be proportional to the time and thoughts I spend. Bountyhive is very safe to do bounty. I usually follow bounty campaigns for bountyhive for categories, social media, signatures, and articles. As far as I follow this bountyhive, I feel that bountyhive is very tight and meticulous. For example, for signatures actually counted is a valid and constructive post. For the article then bountyhive really put forward the originality. I am satisfied to follow the bounty campaign in bountyhive.

rodney0404

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:44:53 PM

Yes sir! it's safe. I started to use bountyhive two months ago and its legit. I got some bounty token from there already. There website is for bounty hunters only, the good thing is there participants are limited so first come first serve and I see that its fair enough. Smiley
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

Bountyhive is very good as their admins are very professional and every thing is automated there and you get your coins with in a short span of time after closure of any bounty and a well managed system is adopted by them. You can use their platform for doing bounties as they are fully safe.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
wizzydizzycrypto

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:52:11 PM

I've heard a few bad things and seen a few threads on here asking about it, so I just stay away clearly some have had a bad experience, and I stick to finding projects on here.

If you are you are looking for a new interesting bounty, Unitalent seems like a great one, they are a Swiss based blockchain high skilled freelancing platform (think of Fiver with people who are highly skilled professionals. Link is below and I hope this helps!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3944118
dvmd lionel

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:58:18 PM

When it comes to choosing where to start bounty hunting,  Bitcointalk is your sure bet.  This place has been running for years without  any fancy page or techy feature yet BTT is the most secure cryptocurrency's site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: