Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:09:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bountyhive safe for doing bounties ?  (Read 2586 times)
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:25:54 AM

very safe because i have been using boutnyhive for months and i dont have any problems,the rewards are sent easily to my wallet after the ICO has ended,less hassle because there are no reports. They do the cross checking themselves. The only downside is that, their are no spreadsheets.
stue

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:47:50 AM

Yes, I have a history of bountyhive, I am also a fan of bountyhive, as far as I know, bountyhive is good to follow and very worthy. A lot of bounties comes from bountyhive, bountyhive itself has a lot of investors, and the results are also quite promising. The process of the project that comes from bountyhive is also more simple and fast, in accordance with existing rules. By following the bountyhive, for me, it has minimized the scam projects because bountyhive has been doing the selection to the bounty before they enter the bounty list, so it will be very safe to follow.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:58:23 AM

Bountyhive has a wide community and it is likely trusted. However, this platform doesn't have the spreadsheet. It may be confusing to know whether we are accepted or not. But overall, I even heard several times that this platform is promising to promote the bounty.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
mychau482002

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:55:18 PM

There is no spreadsheet, no transparency. They have strict rules for some campaigns. There is no request/objection section. Campaign manager has all the initiative. I wouldn't use it but it's your choice.
NoPlanB

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

Using it, very good platfrom, but not enough bounties.
big kid

Activity: 328
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:01:25 PM

Very good platform, I participate there somewhere in 20 bounty campaigns. Reports do not need and the number of participants is limited.
ulakudrakova

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:02:07 PM

hello guys, i found bountyhive this day and i found out that i need to login my facebook account or twitter account inside the website in able for them to count my stakes. Does anyone using bountyhive here ? what are your thoughts ? is it safe ?

You don't have to worry, it's legal. You can see what you are giving access to this site. There is a similar bounty of the platform that I use, and everything was fine )))

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
hussnainali

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:27:17 PM

Well Personally I Haven't Use Bountyhive For doing bounty campaigns, but few of my friends suggested me to use it and they are even using it and have no complaints so far... I Have visited there website as well and it seems legit.
chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:51:43 PM

Have not used it as well. As comments went so far can see that there are a lot of positive reviews. I will also try it, I think it is really safe.
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:51:00 AM

Yes it is safe for doing bounties and it is a automated platform where you don't require to submit your reports. Bountyhive.io have a good and active team. its a well managed system where you can do bounties and earn tokens.
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:02:00 AM

Bounty is in bountyhive it has been selected by its bountyhive party, so in my opinion, it has been tested for its security and legitimate. By following the bounty that comes from bountyhive is already one step further to avoid bounty the scam. Earnings earned from bounty in bountyhive is also not small, because bountyhive already has many investors to support the list of the bounty that is inside, the investors themselves are now also beginning to switch to invest money into bountyhive. The process of bountyhive is also not long-winded so that bounty participants and investors do not have to wait too long to get the results of the bounty that they follow.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:24:43 AM

I already register in bountyhive but I am not yet tried joining their bounties. I planning soon maybe next month. Well base on their website, I think its legit and very convenient to use. There are a couple of bounty campaign but most of them are actually looks promising. Also the good thing about it is that you dont need to make reports. But of course youll never know until you try it.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:26:20 AM

The Bountyhive.io platform is good enough but they don't have the spreadsheet likely the other bounty threads. This platform offers some good ICOs and their payment is scheduled clearly on the web. We can see the token accumulation by signing in our account in the bountyhive. So far, I ever used this platform to join a bounty and there is no problem. I got my payment.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:32:31 AM

They are legit with registered company. The team very active and honest. they are always trying to pay hunters ASAP.
only 1 things that their web server too weak everytime new project release website will go down.

Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:20:16 AM

I participate in Bountyhive twice and they are safe. They have a telegram group that is very update and responsive. In my opinion, Bountyhive really serves the bounty and ICO very well. Although this platform doesn't provide any spreadsheet, I know that they work professionally. I worked for some bounties and got a very satisfied token.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
lmoe23

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:24:02 AM

it's safe and easy to use.
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:41:49 PM

It is a good website, it is definitely safe and secure. I would even recommend you to use that but no other similar sites. I use it, be sure.
Neymar11

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:45:53 PM

For me personally bountyhive is very safe for me to join, because for me bountyhive a great place for me to find nice and very profitable gift.
cryptoburgerbash

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:37:35 PM

I've seen a few threads suggesting that bountyhive isn't the best. Personally I just avoid if there is any negative feedback and stick to researching bounties on here.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:21:11 PM

There are two things which keep me doubting whether to stop their bounties or continue. They seem to be somehow fair with the distribution of tokens but the limit of participants is still my doubt. The slots get filled too fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: