Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 01:19:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bountyhive safe for doing bounties ?  (Read 2586 times)
megamanexe002

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:46:55 AM

hello guys, i found bountyhive this day and i found out that i need to login my facebook account or twitter account inside the website in able for them to count my stakes. Does anyone using bountyhive here ? what are your thoughts ? is it safe ?

Just look for bounty campaigns here in this forum because there is more legit payers here in this forum more than other forum site that is existing and made for cryptocurrency.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:49:10 AM

I first hear about such a procedure and I think that this is some kind of trick, so I advise you to be sensitive to such requirements because it is not mandatory information for the bounty

Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:52:18 AM

I think that this is a very strange requirement and I have never encountered such requirements so I recommend you better understand this situation so as not to give your personal information to scammers
eMaxie

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:51:35 PM

It seems safe and sound and top bounties are listed there. But some are not like that one, which is kinda sad but as far as I know they list only ICO's bounties and not bounties for stakes. Anyway, the one I listed above is hugely promising
anna.cayne

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:58:26 PM

I've been using this site for about two months now and I can say that 90% of the projects on it are really good. It's a pity they all pay the total amount of a penny Sad
teeevnglst

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:59:12 PM

I recommend not to join on their bounties since there is no transparency on everything. What is the assurance that your account is safe. What is the assurance you will get paid accordingly since there is no stake system? This simple needs is not given by the team. Just join on bounty here on bitcointalk since its more ideal and safe.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
blazsqd

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:04:04 PM

Currently am also using bountyhive. I would say it is pretty trustworthy and also the platform is very easy to use. The site is good just as they said it is. I have done a bounty for them and i have been paid immediately the bounty ended. The token was already listed before they even distributed the tokens. To me, they list very legit projects.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:31:55 PM

It may just be safe. but whether it can be trusted or not no one knows for sure. bountyhive can't have the transparency of investments that can be viewed at any time and it is certainly an obstacle that makes for bountyhive. Although some of the major project but not a guarantee.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
vanhai231a

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:48:27 AM

From my own point of view I would say bountyhive.io is the most safe, easy, and secure bounty platform. Moreover its legit, it will be very hard to find scam project on bountyhive.io, they also add fresh bounties frequently
drew314

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:52:01 AM

hello guys, i found bountyhive this day and i found out that i need to login my facebook account or twitter account inside the website in able for them to count my stakes. Does anyone using bountyhive here ? what are your thoughts ? is it safe ?
I think it is safe, I don't think they have extra time in hacking your facebook and twitter account without purpose. But if you don't want to log in your facebook and twitter acount, why don't you participate in signature campaign? You can earn more tokens in signature campaign than in the facebook and twitter campaign.
ARss88

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:53:33 AM

I also joined the site and doing all is campaigns .  But I think the problem is there is no spreadsheet in this site, there should be spreadsheet to observe your weekly work and check that we are going right way or not.
puzzling_rvat

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:57:46 AM

From my own point of view I would say bountyhive.io is the most safe, easy, and secure bounty platform. Moreover its legit, it will be very hard to find scam project on bountyhive.io, they also add fresh bounties frequently

I agree with first statement, but with second one absolutely disagree. There are several campaign without payment due to these ones didn't reach their soft cap or have some troubles with law. - Is it scam, not sure, but speak about legit - I would not say so confidently. This platform is really suit for using and attractive for participating.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:59:18 AM

Please feel free to jump on the try just because I think it is very safe. And if that's not necessarily login facebook or twitter account to join the bountyhive can't connect. Because bountyhive is a platform so that your account must be able to connect, bountyhive prioritizing for the participants.

ningo

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:00:49 AM

Well I joined bountyhive not quite long and it seems their bounty organization is better that what I have seen so far though.But am yet to end a campaign and get paid so am waiting patiently to see my first payment how it will be like l.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:01:02 AM

It is normal to log in to the facebook account and the twitter account, but you should note that the page it lands on is on the homepage of these two social softwares or the homepage of the bountyhive site! If it is the former then it is very safe!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:06:06 AM

I think it is legit. Although you need to log in your Facebook or Twitter account they are not going beyond your primacy. Many succeeding campaigns where already payed out and been successful. I must think that bountyhive is a very helpful thing.
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:02:44 PM

This platform is quite good and trustful. You don’t need to write reports, but you should update twitteraudit every month for participation. But still it is ok. Don’t be scary.
ekim88

Activity: 355
Merit: 27

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:10:50 PM

The project is interesting. The fact that you do not need to make reports makes it very easy to participate in the bounty. But at the moment it's very difficult to get into the company, too much excitement ...
bibitao22

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:30:48 AM

I took part in their bounty campaigns. Yes - it's safe. But at the very beginning there was a small number of participants and rewards pleased, now an exorbitant number of participants, which deplorably affects the reward
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:01:52 AM

An experienced team of developers wants to present to you and your friends new opportunities in the world of crypto currency. Do not miss your chance - P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: