Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:28:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bountyhive safe for doing bounties ?  (Read 2586 times)
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:11:48 PM

hello guys, i found bountyhive this day and i found out that i need to login my facebook account or twitter account inside the website in able for them to count my stakes. Does anyone using bountyhive here ? what are your thoughts ? is it safe ?

If I have to be honest so far, I have only been involved in signature campaigns and I did not have to log in anywhere. But I think this may not be a problem in general.  Huh Huh

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:53:46 AM

I've participated in several bounties on bountyhive: twitter, facebook, telegram and signature campaigns. And I haven't had any problems with this platform. Oh, only one problem is to get into a new bounty. Usually they're all full within the first 15 minutes after they appear on bountyhive)) I heard that some people complain because of their entries are rejected and they find out it only in the end of bounty campaigns. That's rather unpleasant of course. And still not clear the whole process of final calculations. Wish it would be as transparent as possible.
That is the problem with using a centralized source for bounty campaigns there are going to be many people using that same resource and unless you are refreshing the page over and over again you are going to miss in many of those campaigns that is why if you are serious about earning money though bounty campaigns then you need to find the bounty campaigns by yourself.
diepvien98712

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:25:46 PM

I have never joined bountyhive but some of my friends are joining bountyhive because all the bounty he handle mostly reaches a success and all my friends who are connected with bountyhive are very safe and fair in payment
uyriysaw

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:31:09 PM

It is safe. A lot of my friends are there.
But personally I like to wear a signature more. Not hard and profitable
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:36:04 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 04:20:04 PM by pidie

according to my join in bountyhive safe, because it does not matter if we join in bountyhive. I have joined bountyhive and safe.
arinibawal

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

Bountyhive performs first selection for bounty who want to join him. Bounty who have joined the bountyhive usually been spared from the bounty of a scam. But that does not mean it is safe and you can follow various bounty in bountyhive without doing any investigation first. Although bountyhive is safe for you, you still have to investigate it first. Choosing a bounty that has reached softcap is important because bounty that has a good concept and a good token allocation can not necessarily reach softcap. The achievement of softcap is the first step that can give you great opportunity to get many benefits from the bounty that you follow.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:27:21 AM

I do not use Bountyhive platform but hear from many peoples that, it is safe for doing social media campaigns and also here is no need to submit weekly reports on any thread. So that's why Bountyhive has very less amount of reward due to more participants in every campaign. And here we can not saw any spreadsheet and also can't track our progress of work. Due to all these reasons i don't like Bountyhive.
And that's why i only prefer only Bitcointalk forum platform because here is the option to choose and participate in different ICO project and also different bounty campaigns to get maximum reward.
asdkzxn199

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:44:21 PM

Don't worry, it's totally safe and secure. Bounty Hive is the most usable site for bounties. but i did not like it because of its full campaigns.
Russia32

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:09:26 AM

Bountyhive is absolutely safe, someone must say the truth as we know truth would set someone free. The bountyhive platform had being doing good and still working on how to improve according to them.
Amafunkiest

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:09:29 PM

Absolutely  it's so safe am in information sometime now
konflikkastil

Activity: 880
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 08:44:00 PM

I have never joined bountyhive but I know if bountyhive makes a lot of people interested because it does the job (twitter / facebook) without having to do the report in the thread and I know if the income we get there is very little because many people join
conclusion: if many enthusiasts it means bountyhive is very safe and accurate in the calculation of stake

joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:54:18 PM

If you are really looking to do some bounties, then do them by your own, don't try to use third parties because you are going to get scammed. Bountyhive is not to be trusted, and we all know that

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:06:53 PM

For me i really think that bountyhive is legit, I already join this, but as of the moment, I haven't use it yet because as of the moment, the bounty is really limited.
MakarovMV

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:08:48 PM

Yeah! I use this soft and can say that it is legit and it helps you to make your first money. There is no staking system which gives you understanding of the whole picture. I mean that you can see how much you have earned during the campaign depending on your tier.
Bitcoin_Makers

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:25:25 PM

After reading the reviews on the Internet, I can tell you that this platform is used by a lot of people and until now no one has had any incidents.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:03:20 PM

I personnally don't use it because it's not fully transparent on its staking system.

I'd rather do it myself than go through a third party.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:09:55 PM

I do not use this platform. The reason for this, a large number of participants because of this payment are very small. I also read the information that because of the synchronization of your soc. networks with a platform start banning tethered sots. network. In any case, using the platform for tasks simplifies the process of work, but it can also cause problems for you from small earnings before you block your pages in the social network. networks.
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:21:54 PM

It's legit, I have joined bountyhive and there isn't any problem with that. Beside that, I doesn't need to research the project, and it's very easy for newbie.
jayyen

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:23:13 PM

I like bountyhive for the timely distribution of tokens after the campaign. There is transparency too compared to other bounty management teams.Bountyhive also have a very organized system and save hunters the stress of not reporting on the BTTC
tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:28:08 PM

I joined the bountyhive from the beginning they appeared. for me this platform is very simple. they are always transparent with what happens during ico. the matter of their payment is always on time. if there is any delay they will notify. for me that's an amazing thing. and no one can follow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: