Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:18:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bountyhive safe for doing bounties ?  (Read 2586 times)
hung.pham100

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:02:38 PM

Bountyhive is very good as their admins are very professional and every thing is automated there and you get your coins with in a short span of time after closure of any bounty and a well managed system is adopted by them. You can use their platform for doing bounties as they are fully safe.
jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:33:28 PM

bountyhive is a good platform for anyone who wants to earn money with bounty. It is totally safe to make money with this platform. HOwever, you need to keep your account safe because people can hack your account and replace your address with a fake one.

Granit0

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:37:01 PM

It's safe until proven otherwise. This area, is one of the most reliable tools for bounty hunters and her income is more, than the opportunity to earn on the resale of accounts. You don't have to worry about it.
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:40:05 PM

Bountyhive is a good platform. Managed by good bounty manager called Colorlesk.
But honestly, nowadays this platform can't provide a good project for the bounty participants. I hope in the next few months, Bountyhive will add more project to their platform.

vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:44:38 PM

Many people do not trust this platform. This is the biggest reason why spreadsheets are not visible. Thousands of people are using this platform, but nobody trusts it and gets nervous when joining the campaign. However, all campaigns are filling up quickly and there is no room for participation Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
wwhity

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

I don't like this platform, because there no ane spreadsheet and participants can't see theirs stakes. Often, after the end of bounty campaign you can didn't receive you tokens. I have this situation 3 times. So, I don't trust this platform and as for me, it's a waste of time to participate in bounty there.

anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:56:18 PM

It's just a platform let manager easy to manage their bounty work, it's safe, but a lot of participants, so less bounty reward, you don't have submit any sensitive information when sign up, you just give them your ETH address/email, so don't worry too much

carol15171821

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:00:51 PM

I'm using bountyhive and I have no comment except too many participants in 1 bounty. its safe but too small to give rewards.
hamnghi167

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:06:56 PM

Bountyhive is safe in my opinion. It is also  the best paying bounty platform that I have join.  Wink
zdvizh9090

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:57:22 AM

recently began to cooperate with them, I maintain one company there, until I can say anything bad about this platform, it is very convenient to carry out tasks, I think it is reliable
ibrarak92

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:59:12 AM

I myself have not tried this platform myself, but the hunters knew each other well, they did not hear anything negative from other people
nguyentina55

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:50:23 PM

Nothing is safe for bounties and there is no need for any automated system. The bitcoin forum and the usual google docs are more than enough for reporting so anything else is suspicious.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:55:46 PM

I will say yes because I have used them to do bounty and they pay me, so I will say they are safe to do bounty with, but why i stop using them is because they don't have spreadsheet so that once can track their progress
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:23:47 PM

Bountyhive was a waste of time to participate when it all started but now, with their limit of participants system that has been added, it is worth some considerable amount of dollars to do bounties over there.

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:28:58 PM

I have'nt tried this bountyhive system until now but I have heard from other users too small of rewards when they receive the token. Too many participants but easy to join this website by clicking joined you are part of the campaign already.
seblbj

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:35:25 AM

I can tell you for a fact bountyhive is the best bounty platform in terms of transparency and customer service, the Admins are very responsive, I am involved in all of the campaign's at bountyhive. It is safe and easy to operate and they payed rewards on time, no need to report's anywhere, they can track your work automaticly, I think it is a very good platform for bounty lovers and safe for doing bounties.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:49:10 AM

I did like their service for a while. I have multiple referrals and was probably the biggest fanboy out there. Unfortunately, that was short lived. At first, I chalked their mistakes up to growing pains from being such a new platform. They claim to have tokens in escrow, which is nice but apparently not always the case(see skychain), they have automated tracking which would be nice if it worked but they only calculate all stakes at the end of the campaign, not weekly, so by the time the campaign ends, any archived tweets won’t be counted. They blame twitter for this issue and have told users to contact twitter if they have a problem with this when it can be solved easily enough by running their tracking bot weekly or monthly instead of at the end of 4 month long campaigns. Instead, To solve this, they implemented a 15 twitter campaign limit, after I was already participate in 23 from them and 48 bounties total across btt/bountyhive/Bounty0x, etc. So my two months of 23 bounties won’t be counted because I’m involved in so many elsewhere. In addition, they don’t even tell you about this 15 campaign limit until you’ve hit it. So if you have 15 campaigns you’re participating in on another platform and then sign up for bountyhive, you may as well not even bother to sign up because most of your work won’t count for them.

I would rather track my own bounties than not get paid, and that really seems to be the only selling point that they’re kind of following through with? You don’t need to track the 15 bounties you do with them, but you also won’t be able to participate in any other bounties either if you want credit for bountyhive.

Big promises, bigger disappointment.
The fact is that when a new platform appears, it does everything very well to attract users. But after a while, problems always begin. Bountyhive is another confirmation of this theory.

I totally agree with you on this,it was when they just started that they had some few good projects and I believe that was to attract new participants. Although the platform has a little share of most these failed projects because the success or failure of a project is highly dependent on the team but the platform should seek to take up good projects and not just anyone for the sake of their reputation.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:07:44 AM

Yes its safe no doubt. I am participating in most of the bounties of bountyhive even I have received some coins of bountyhive bounties. The best thing about bountyhive is our stakes been updated automatically all you need to attach your social media accounts so that they can track our work automatically.

WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:02:45 AM

Yes its safe no doubt. I am participating in most of the bounties of bountyhive even I have received some coins of bountyhive bounties. The best thing about bountyhive is our stakes been updated automatically all you need to attach your social media accounts so that they can track our work automatically.
It's hard to get into participation list now and bounties with no reports are usually paid fewer tokens. If you have a lot of free time then go ahead but there are other bounties always.
cuongnguyen0540

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:30:59 PM

I've heard a few bad things and seen a few threads on here asking about it, so I just stay away clearly some have had a bad experience, and I stick to finding projects on here.

If you are you are looking for a new interesting bounty, Unitalent seems like a great one, they are a Swiss based blockchain high skilled freelancing platform (think of Fiver with people who are highly skilled professionals. Link is below and I hope this helps!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: