Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:53:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bountyhive safe for doing bounties ?  (Read 2582 times)
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:56:56 AM

This bounty site is safe (Bountyhive), but the quality of the bounty it offers is not as good as it seems. If you really need it, then you should also have the ability to choose a bounty task, don't do it blindly task!

xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

yes it's safe, until now it's still working, and proved to be paying, but I think the lack of bountyhive is that we can not know the shares in the spreadsheet during the ongoing campaign
we know at the end of the campaign and direct distribution
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:52:58 PM

Bountyhive is the safe platform to do bounty action but the rule of this platform is too easy (you only require share or retweet 3 posts per week). Hence, the participant is very huge, the rewards per participant is only around 10$. Please consider before join it

pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:44:06 PM

I have joined bountyhive since may 2018. I received reward them for three campaigns. No need to submit reports. This is an automated and well managed platform. Once the campaign is finished, they will send you payment after 2-3 weeks. But you need to be really active if there is a new bounty announced then you might miss it as there are a lot of participants signing so you can't have your slot for it.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
SeNeor

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:37:31 AM

Yes, bountyhive is very safe for doing bounties and it is also legit, easy to use, it is also an automated and well managed platform. Since I have been using this bountyhive, I have not had reasons to complain.
monkeyking03

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:40:59 PM

bountyhive is a safe and reliable platform i like their task as easy as im doing facebook everyday.their social media require only like 2 post and 3 report a week and thats too easy for me,regarding for their payments theres nothing to worry about that you can receive it fairly.
Hue Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:36:56 PM

I used Bountyhive pretty well, no problem
almeydeniz16

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:44:19 PM

I never saw this one thank you so much for this could help me since i was join in few bounty only and i dont join in so many bounty because i dont have enough time to manage it. I wang to to try this bountyhive and i hope it can help me too. That's good blatform, but here exists big problem about very much participants. Thats why rewards are so, so small. If team will limit campaigns more then it will be better for us   
Truong Thu

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:09:03 AM

I just started using Bountyhive, seeing people say it's pretty good, so many quality projects
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:27:25 AM

hello guys, i found bountyhive this day and i found out that i need to login my facebook account or twitter account inside the website in able for them to count my stakes. Does anyone using bountyhive here ? what are your thoughts ? is it safe ?
I have followed the platform but I am very disappointed with the results that can be obtained during the distribution, very little token that can be obtained there because the followers bountyhive very much. my advice do not just use facebook and twitter campaign because there are many who follow it. my suggestion you should follow the signature campaign or article. that's good in my opinion
TXCEO

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:31:42 AM

Yes, the Bountyhive platform is safe. I believe that most bounty hunters have used this platform, and most of the bounty platforms nowadays are like it. You need to bind your Facebook, Twitter, telegram, etc.!
Hue Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:33:56 AM

Bountyhive was great with selective projects, committed to paying the token on time, I joined the bountyhive.
Guli

Activity: 420
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:28:12 PM

Bountyhive is very good as their admins are very professional and every thing is automated there and you get your coins with in a short span of time after closure of any bounty and a well managed system is adopted by them. You can use their platform for doing bounties as they are fully safe.
Wasii

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:31:36 PM

Bountyhive are really legit 100% and their team members are really professional , I've earn some cool cash from their platforms and can recommend it to anyone because they are not scam bounty hunting platform
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:35:10 AM

Bountyhive are really legit 100% and their team members are really professional , I've earn some cool cash from their platforms and can recommend it to anyone because they are not scam bounty hunting platform

So far, I have good experience with bountyhive as well. All the campaigns that I have participated, I was paid in all of them. Although, some of those projects didn't materialize because the developers are not answering the queries anymore, they are paying the tokens because as far as I know, they are already holding the tokens beforehand so you are guaranteed to be paid. There are times though when others would complain because they are rewarding small amount compared to campaigns here in the forum.

Bountyhive is very good as their admins are very professional and every thing is automated there and you get your coins with in a short span of time after closure of any bounty and a well managed system is adopted by them. You can use their platform for doing bounties as they are fully safe.

Yes, their platform is safe and just make sure to follow the instructions because it is automated. What I like is that I don't have to submit reports for my tasks. Make sure to be updated in your twitter audit as well because they do not accept those audits that are already more than a month.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
primarydumz

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:39:28 AM

Yes, its recommended if you want to joined in BountyHive. This platform is popular and trusted when it come to bounty hunting, its designed to promote legit bounty.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:39:59 AM

Yeah, I also joined the bounty on the bountyhive page. I think it's quite easy to join bountyhive and no need to report your work,  other than that your stake will be calculated automatically.
If you use the https://bountyhive.io link it will definitely be safe.

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:46:41 AM

hello guys, i found bountyhive this day and i found out that i need to login my facebook account or twitter account inside the website in able for them to count my stakes. Does anyone using bountyhive here ? what are your thoughts ? is it safe ?
Yes, i can say its safe because BountyHive is a platform for bounty hunters, i can assure also that this platform is secure and trusted. This platform is used by many bounty hunters and its legit.

Goodluck for bounty hunting!
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:24:47 PM

Yes, i can say its safe because BountyHive is a platform for bounty hunters, i can assure also that this platform is secure and trusted. This platform is used by many bounty hunters and its legit.

Goodluck for bounty hunting!

Bountyhive is one of the most known management in doing campaigns, but i can't see them doing good for the participants.

There are big amounts that are questionable in distribution and allocation.
I hope i'm wrong because there are many hunters who are joining their bounties.
RiverBit

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:25:44 PM

bountyhive is managed by our trusted bitcointalk bounty manager and I've join their bounty campaign, until now don't have any problem, I think you no need to worry about that, I recommend you join bounty campaign now and don't miss the chance to earn bounty reward
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: