Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:26:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will share my best 3 ICOs. Share yours.  (Read 523 times)
chard lie

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:57:33 PM

Three ICO projects in April will make you rich: INSUREM, OPEN PLATFORM and FORTY SEVEN BANK
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:57:50 PM

I would like to mention such projects as Origin Protocol (still upcoming but already has many products working on it), Switcheo (first exchange build on NEO), Databroker (has alpha and perspective partnerships)

Actually, I heard many ICO shiller (youtuber, twitter account) talk about Origin Protocol.
I also saw Origin Protocol in many private ICO spreadsheet. Origin Protocol has a good rating. But I still didn't follow much info about that.

PaxtonFabian

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:24:30 PM

So these will be my pick for this spring amidst the chaos. Please Share yours. One phrase reason to be attached. 

1. VeriMe - It makes KYC, a time-consuming process into a very simple and easy process and this targets a pain point shared by all.

2. Enkidu - It already has a pre-existing user base of 400,000 allowing quick circulation.

3. Cypherium - The company’s team is made up of former staff of Google, Amazon, and Microsoft.

*Mine is an updated list. As my opinion keeps changing, I shall update.
personally I love these ICOs

Ubcoin

Cardstack

INSUREM
numizmat

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:25:59 PM

I like this comparison of recent ICOs, all the guy' previous advice seems trustworthy: 5 Moon-shot ICOs set to shine in April and May 2018
BTW, his top 3 ICOs to invest in these two monts are:
1. LCCX
2. Truegame
3. BitRewards
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:07:59 AM

So these will be my pick for this spring amidst the chaos. Please Share yours. One phrase reason to be attached. 

1. VeriMe - It makes KYC, a time-consuming process into a very simple and easy process and this targets a pain point shared by all.

2. Enkidu - It already has a pre-existing user base of 400,000 allowing quick circulation.

3. Cypherium - The company’s team is made up of former staff of Google, Amazon, and Microsoft.

*Mine is an updated list. As my opinion keeps changing, I shall update.

After my participation in DAO ICO I have not clear desire to go by the similar way of making investments. At those time I lost almost 300 dollars. It wasn't because the project was unefficient. But anyway I've got an unpleasant feeling.
chenjkai

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:32:03 AM

Why have you chosen them? I mean, you wrote about your best ones, but none of us can see the advantages and features and why is it so. Could you write more about those ICOs?
AshdiD22

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:18:23 PM

My best is DGPT I truly believe in this project and community with airdrop in the past. Also, I like LCCX, seems to be good but I like last one the most.
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:03:50 AM

My choice:
1. NagriCoin
2. ATFS - already finished
3. RL - already finished, doesn't reach soft cup.
Omega0255

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:09:10 AM

My best is DGPT I truly believe in this project and community with airdrop in the past. Also, I like LCCX, seems to be good but I like last one the most.

DGPT? How is that ICO going at this moment? i was considering to invest in there, but their telegram channel is not that good as it was before, i am a little suspicious about it at this moment.
Datareum is a perfect ICO too

leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:22:58 AM

I still recommend that you focus on CARDSTACK, which is a great project.
This project establishes a decentralized software ecosystem.

Stamil

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 12:20:47 PM

In my opinion 3 most promising ICO: Brickblock, XYO Network, Finance Chain. What do you think about these projects?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: