Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum below $600  (Read 2018 times)
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:49:24 AM

The whole crypto scene got struck by the news: Google banning crypto-related ads. Even Bitcoin got affected quite hard too—directly falling from $9200 to $7600—even though that news should have no long-term effect on Bitcoin. The crypto advertisers and publishers could easily move on to other ads platform, right? The loss should be on Google.

This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.
I agree this is a good time to buy any crypto, including Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Yes, the loss could be on google because if they are foolish enough to become very strict with cryptocurrency they might be losing a whole lot of market in the industry. Every great business must have alternative arrangements to survive. I think Google alone cannot kill the crypto business.

HOMT

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quarantine34

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:51:10 AM

Yes, but i think it will not take too long. Like bitcoin for sure it will recover and pump soon. For now all crypto is struggling and that is normal, we all know that. The best thing to do now ia to promote crypto so that it will be more popular and will be supported by many people and surely the price will be back, and it will pump.
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1510

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:53:12 AM

It happens. Don't forget it came from 10 dollars here in 1 year. You don't surprise when it makes such a flashy move but you complain when it goes back, that doesn't make sense. Ethereum will recover from this, only more time is needed.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:58:30 AM

MARket is downtrend not only ethereum down but all crypto and bitcoin, I think there a news and its thursday now let see the support 6000 for bitcoin goodluck to all  and pla study before invest for your long entry . For hodl take a vacation hehe its not good if you always look at your crypto bloody hell. Good luck guys

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

efey399

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:00:55 PM

CRYPTO CURRENCY IS MOST MOVING. BUT THIS STAY IS NOT POSSIBLE BUT ETH PRICE IS BETTER THAN THESE DAYS. THE APPROACH RISE AS AT THE SHORT TIME.
Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:02:33 PM

At the moment, the sale is observed throughout the entire crypto-currency market.
Ethereum fell below $ 600 for the first time since December last year, having lost 16.47% of the cost. Now it is trading at $ 598.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

Ethereum is down below $600 confirmed and all other altcoin going down. This is as a result of the sentiment brought  to the market by the goggle banning some advertisement activities in their site. Cryptocurrency will eventually overcome all these set backs and there will be no going back on the market movement upwards.
falenoolecoin

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:06:23 PM

What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

Correction still going on,unbelivble how it's work.. I thinking correction end of this month,but now i dont know.. Hold,hold,hold and nothing more.
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:07:00 PM

He already fell in January to $ 500. Until he passed this threshold then all will be fine. If he enters it, then we will be like in the picture. Dog in a burning house says "I`m fine"

adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:07:57 PM

yes, but I personally think that it will not happen for too long, even in my opinion when the price of ethereum below $ 600 is the beginning of the rise of ethereum, because when the price of ethereum reaches $ 600 even below it then in the next few days the price of ethereum will increase until the price $ 1300 even more.
I also believe on the air, but I hardly believe that in the near future the price will reach 1300 dollars. It all depends on what price the bitcoin will have, and how quickly it will grow.

faisaladitya

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:08:39 PM

I personally see the price of Ethereum going down, I bought Ethereum, because the Ethereum price movement will not happen too long, even when the price of Ethereum reaches $ 600 or below it then the next few days Ethereum price will increase up to $ 1300 more.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:11:59 PM

What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

True! It is the right time to actually buy Ethereum today since the price is very low. I don't think it will drop to a point that it will not have any value at all since it will gain momentum again once the second quarter starts. I really doubt that ethereum will drop to 300 USD but then again i really doubt that it spike to about 1500 USD. True it is strong but i doubt that it will be that strong at all. Maybe 1000 to 1300 USD at best not not more. Then again, i might be wrong.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

The shakining time of awakening small investors now is the time. This happen for a big reason. Beyond our imagination ethereum could reach the peak this year and the years to come. This situation is like similar as what the community says that it was like the same happening last year. Well good to see it for those who wants to grab it. Bad to see it for those who panicking.
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:18:16 PM

yes, but I personally think that it will not happen for too long, even in my opinion when the price of ethereum below $ 600 is the beginning of the rise of ethereum, because when the price of ethereum reaches $ 600 even below it then in the next few days the price of ethereum will increase until the price $ 1300 even more.
I also believe on the air, but I hardly believe that in the near future the price will reach 1300 dollars. It all depends on what price the bitcoin will have, and how quickly it will grow.
I completely agree, the bitcoin often influences a rate of other cryptocurrencies, though not directly. Fluctuations of others often depend on its fluctuations also. But in this case most likely news about the ban of advertizing of cryptocurrencies by Google is the reason.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:19:11 PM

This is right time to buy Bitcoin and other altcoins so Ethereum is the best investment it make more profit in future. But many peoples are afraid at the same time big whales are invest continuously so as soon as possible invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum. It is just supply fluctuation number of Bitcoins are sell in suddenly it is totally affect the market so we should wait for one more week everything should be normal in crypto market.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:19:45 PM

for ETH to go for 1300, Market capitalization for this coin should also increase like 50%. till at least 100 billion. I don't see that happening.

Today, 8 billion Dollars have increased the capitalization of ETH. in 24h times, more than 1.26 billion dollars worth of ETH have been exchanged. Traders are buying and selling hard on very short term, making profit.

The price is being manipulated by this huge traders. There is nothing , no argument to see this little bump is the end of the red zone. in Fact G-20 will put more blood here.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
richaerich

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:19:59 PM

it's going to be better soon, it already reach $600 again, i'm quite shocked too this morning when i check the market, let's hope the price will fly again, we can't let ETH fall below $600. i'm sure that it will reach $850+ again next month
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:20:35 PM

According to users, the reason was the announcement that Google plans to ban advertising of crypto-currencies and related products. As expected, this restriction will come into force from June.
However, even before the announcement of the search giant, technical analysis indicated a decrease in value. This sale of assets, it seems, was expelled from the bull market, there is a risk of further reduction of the price of the crypto currency in the coming days.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

The bear market at the moment has stunned me and many others since I was never expecting such a sharp fall in the value of Bitcoin and the value of popular altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin etc. I was expecting the market and Bitcoin to start a huge rally sometime in the middle of February, but looks I was completely wrong here. I am still predicting a huge rally by the majority of the market in the near future though which is why I am HODLING all my coins at the moment.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:24:18 PM

if bitcoin continue going down, then possible ethereum will go down back to $400, but it's good to buy more ethereum now, I don't have money to invest, I bought ethereum when the price was $800, well I keep holding for now.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: