Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum below $600  (Read 2027 times)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:26:00 PM

for an altcoin that has no real world application and only ICOs are using it. and also for an altcoin that has a huge supply of nearly 100 million and also has no cap, i would say the real value of Ethereum is somewhere around $10 and until it reaches that point you can consider it in a big bubble.

a bubble is when price is much higher than the intrinsic value of the asset and the real value of ETh based on what i said above is $10.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

This is the right time to buy Ethereum today because prices are very low, even if the price of Ethereum up to 600 dollars or less, but I do not believe that in the near future the price will reach 1200 dollars.
Mame

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:29:45 PM

For now the better things to do is go in the flow, just take advantage on fast fluctuation of the value of coin do buy and selling or short term trading to be able to get good amount of profit and dont worry even the market turns to red because if you are real investor you will find a ways to earn specially for this situation.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:30:20 PM

This decline in the market is absolutely not encouraging, but now is really a very good time to buy ETH, and other coins. So if you have the opportunity, then act.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:33:06 PM

The whole crypto scene got struck by the news: Google banning crypto-related ads. Even Bitcoin got affected quite hard too—directly falling from $9200 to $7600—even though that news should have no long-term effect on Bitcoin. The crypto advertisers and publishers could easily move on to other ads platform, right? The loss should be on Google.

This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.
I agree this is a good time to buy any crypto, including Bitcoin and Ethereum.
For short-term profits it will be profitable to buy even a non-crypto asset - Ripple.
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:38:13 PM

The whole crypto scene got struck by the news: Google banning crypto-related ads. Even Bitcoin got affected quite hard too—directly falling from $9200 to $7600—even though that news should have no long-term effect on Bitcoin. The crypto advertisers and publishers could easily move on to other ads platform, right? The loss should be on Google.

This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.
I agree this is a good time to buy any crypto, including Bitcoin and Ethereum.
For short-term profits it will be profitable to buy even a non-crypto asset - Ripple.
Ethereum is now struggling to meet her expectations.
However, in every worst situation, there are advantages. This is a good time to buy more ethereum and earn a nice profit during the upswing.There's an advantage with this worst correction. Buy BTC and ETH at the lowest price now before rising again.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:41:20 PM

if bitcoin continue going down, then possible ethereum will go down back to $400, but it's good to buy more ethereum now, I don't have money to invest, I bought ethereum when the price was $800, well I keep holding for now.
Yes based on my observation Ethereum also dropped its price whenever bitcoin dropped its price too. And also even other kind of altcoins are coming to this dropping of price today, so it is not possible that ethereum would come to this value of $600 but it doesn't sad thing at all instead it's a chamce to buy ethereum and bold it and wait to sell in next pump.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
andamers

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:43:47 PM

I also believe in this, but I do not believe that the price will reach $2,000 in the near future. All this depends on the price of Bitcoin and its growth rate.
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

Now the price of ETH is over $600.

I think a lot of people are buying ETH at less than $600.

They're waiting for the market to rebound!
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:59:57 PM

I believe that even the Ethereum now dropped to $ 600, however for all those who purchased it a year ago to autumn, in any case they are in the black. I think you should not worry about its price now. Ethereum will grow again, as well as all other altcoins and bitcoin.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

The shakining time of awakening small investors now is the time. This happen for a big reason. Beyond our imagination ethereum could reach the peak this year and the years to come. This situation is like similar as what the community says that it was like the same happening last year. Well good to see it for those who wants to grab it. Bad to see it for those who panicking.

Its very reasonable to panic currently as many dint expect the dip to get this far, but again its crypto, and the market is volatile by nature so anything can happen. i agree with you though that there is no reason to panic and that the small time investors can make the most out of this

imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:03:18 PM

I would say under $600, Eth is a good buy. At one point it was $1400, so I believe next bull run, it will go over $1500. So if you get a chance and have some cash around, get some Ether. Good luck

leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:04:55 PM

It's not bad. I mean, the whole market is going down. On the other hand of it, it's a good chance to buy more coins since they have low value and it will gain more and more in the next few months. It will be totally worth it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
mega sylviku

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:11:59 PM

It is best way to buy and collect much ethereum and hold it till the day when the price increase. However, for us who have hold ethereum no need to be panic or confuse because anything will run well as all people expect and wish. As long as we want to be patent and calm, we will not lose anything, even we will get much advantages and profit from it.
Oliver2

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:17:37 PM

After the price of eth was less than $600, the people who invested in BTC in February suffered serious losses and I lost a lot of money.

Onur_luna

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:21:30 PM

Eth will be a little lower. We need to do graphical analysis well and wait a little longer. after which serious profits can be obtained.  Grin
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

big ball played very hard to make sure the price of cryptos to keep falling out. im now just sit off and watch it fall. in the end of this year we will see it  will be rise again. cryptos game by big ball. who cared. just hold tight with what you got and hope the current price not too fall down. risk to be taken and i willing to take the risk out.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:26:33 PM

What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

i think you need to spend more time in crypto world , bcoz it is not only ethereum down ..

btc from 2 months doing up and down , so ether is also affected from it ,, not only ether but also entire market affected .
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:29:31 PM

What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

yes, I'm quite concerned about the price of the ethereum at the moment.
but anyway, the current situation is so bad for almost all altcoin and bitcoin. I think it's good to buy a lot of eth and hold it for the next 5 months.

torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:30:21 PM

Now the price of ETH is over $600.

I think a lot of people are buying ETH at less than $600.

They're waiting for the market to rebound!
Those are always following any updates about the ethereum developement will try to buy ethereum as much as they can. Pos, Plasma and many more updates has been planted by vitalik and another core ethereum developers. It will be jump again and those whales accumulating so many profit.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: