Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum below $600  (Read 2027 times)
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:10:30 PM

In the current situation, if the price of bitcoin continues to fall, it is quite possible that the eth will fall to $ 600 or maybe even lower. And this creates the opportunity to buy eth at a low price.

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

ethereum is coming back on its feet pretty soon because it is a strong coin and it has lots of chances to grow in the next months
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

For me, this is a great opportunity to increase the number of coins, but this time, unfortunately, I can not use this opportunity. I think that they have a good development plan, at least, thanks to this, the price will increase.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:27:24 PM

I hope you are right, but there are several news from yesterday that showing that this blood bath is only a beginning. Big money wants to get into the cryptomarket, and they need really low prices. Take a look at all these bad news in Jan and Feb - they were like the starters. And now even BTC development has made great improvements, we have this red market - and they keeping making bad news worse and worse. Now bad ugly terrorists are coming on the scene - as always, classic of the genre.  Shocked Keep Hodl
rudito

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:27:46 PM

What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

Yes, with the drop of ethereum we can make the speculation, buy for now and hold it for a few months, I think we will benefit.
sri11

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:28:12 PM

yes, now is the right time to buy ethereum and bitcoin, the situation is bad but not forever bad, there must be an advantage in the can. Cheesy
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:34:29 PM

Ethereum is the best altcoin so far and it will rise again anytime now. I believe I will earn nice money with ethereum
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:35:41 PM

What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

Looking at the current price development of ethereum, I'm sure the ethereum will come back for $ 300. because the current bitcoin price also continues to fall. and my advice should you wait for a more appropriate time to buy and hold until the end of the year, because my experience last year is also like this, at the beginning of the year always all the price of bitcoin and altcoin down.

srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:37:04 PM

we are facing downtrend.. it can be happen but there is no problem.. in my opinon now is time to buy Smiley not an advise!!
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

Ethereum is the best altcoin so far and it will rise again anytime now. I believe I will earn nice money with ethereum

So it's a good time to buy now then.

Overall I think eth will have a pretty great year and buying low now would be a great idea.
Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:45:49 PM

I was really regretting that I bought when it started to hit below $700 without knowing it is still going down. But anyway, anyday from now it will still rise back up so lets just wait or invest more until then. Very good time for investment.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:49:46 PM

ETH today fell to $ 600. This is a good condition for investors to buy and hold ETH. I think that ETH price is influenced by Google's decision to block the advertisement Crypto. But in the future, prices will rise again. We should buy ETH and hold is a wise decision for today.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:51:15 PM

right, now is the time to buy Ethereum as much as possible. the price of ethereum has gone downhill. if we buy ethereum as much as possible then it will get a lot of profit when the price of ethereum rises. I hope the price of ethereum does not go down any further because it will make a loss for me.

Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:55:13 PM

Crypto market volatility is hitting hard this time so we wouldn't be surprised if Ethereum and Bitcoin would drop to it's lowest peak but we all know that this is the future of our monetary so Bitcoin, Ethereum and the while crypto market will soon recover and will double it's market cap before this year ends.

bitfornewbs

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:56:31 PM

Agree, this is the right time to buy and good time to invest to almost any coins. We can see downs in every alt and bitcoin but I see this as an opportunity to be utilized and get profit from. This dumps are already happening every now and then and I am sure that it will likely to happen more than hundred times in the future but I think this is just something to prepare for a long term success.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:57:31 PM

ETH today fell to $ 600. This is a good condition for investors to buy and hold ETH. I think that ETH price is influenced by Google's decision to block the advertisement Crypto. But in the future, prices will rise again. We should buy ETH and hold is a wise decision for today.

Nope, natural correction of all coins after an explosive unsustainable price rally that happened last week of December to first two weeks of January. In fact, why bother to diversify when all coin price action is literally the same for months.

Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:58:23 PM

Ethereum would be possibly or probably drop lower than $500 before it recovers and I myself will not panic and surprised because I do know that the Crypto Market would recover soon.
When Bitcoin drops down, Ethereum and every altcoins would drop as well but depends on the case because there are some altcoins also that isn't supposedly paired with Bitcoin's market value but instead of USD.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

i am not aware what is going on with the market right now but that is pretty normal to the cryptocurrency like Ethereum. Price may go up and down anytime with or without community issues depending on the investors, traders and whales but let us just grab this opportunity to buy some if we have capital to pour into our portfolio.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
picaszo

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:04:22 PM

i dont know why but i think this time is the best for buying some coin like btc/eth. maybe next week the price will be bounce to green.
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:07:36 PM

This is panic momentum on the part of the beholders of ethereum. Once in a bluemoon this take place. The crash sounds not familiar in this present age coz ethereum is not so long anyway from the day it was created. The making of ethereum is vital now if it will crash so far or it will recover as soon as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: