Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:15:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum below $600  (Read 2027 times)
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:47:45 AM

Eth value have been crazy over the last few months and this dips may have been one of the effects of bitcoin’s dip before the end of last year. Though eth have significantly dropped, there is no need to worry as this will eventually
Recover soon. So while eth value is a bit low, maybe its the best time to buy some and take advantage of the low
Value. I am pretty sure we would be able to gain some profit from it soon.

TwoSides

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:52:27 AM

What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

Every dip is a chance to buy more coins so I think we should just focus on supporting these coins even if they are dipping everyday. I was surprised to see ETH at $593 two days ago actually and never thought that it could go down so much but atleast it wasn't as before where I bought ETH at $250 so I think I am still on profit. Let's see what will the crypto market will offer us in the next coming months.
icobestchoice

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:52:56 AM

BTC going down and all altcoins follow bitcoin direction, i consider that trend won't last for a long time.
not-a-bot

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:01:41 AM

The speculative capital is running from crypto market, because of middle term risks related to bans. That was done (I mean Facebook and Google announces) exactly when US stock market start it's falling. I think this is a manipuliting with information in order to make investments support for traditional finance market.
anhzaibro

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:17:55 AM

Holders are trying to prevent market prices from continuing to decline. And that's good news. We also need to wait for further information from major countries in the world to see if the market can recover quickly.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:23:25 AM

All the market is down not only eth, There are many bad news hitting the crypto space and it cause price to drop so bad. let's hope for a better day.

Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

yes it is good time to buy. for holders it is good time to hold. this year eth price will definitely grow above 1000.
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:25:59 AM

BTC going down and all altcoins follow bitcoin direction, i consider that trend won't last for a long time.

yes but with that being said, i think it's a pretty good time to invest in eth right about now.

as you said, the trend probably won't last for long, btc will go up and so will eth.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:28:14 AM

Ethereum's price last year increased too much at a short period of time. It is not questionable that it is now decreasing at a moment. Correction period is still ongoing and all the other coins, which includes the pilot coin (bitcoin) is still very low. It is a good moment to collect and purchase coins. Take advantage of the dip because I am pretty sure that it will increase very soon.

elusive1

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:31:17 AM

The fall in prices stopped for a while. We need to make a decision - to buy now or wait for an even lower price.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:33:03 AM

There is nothing strange because ups and down is normal in ETH,one thing is clear that this a golden chance for those who wish to receive higher profit.ETH price in NOV-17 was $196 and currently it is $601 see 400% increase.Its good to invest in ETH because its most popular these days because many projects are following smart contracts many ICO are being launched on ETH platform.So in future ETH will be highly profitable.Once you have invested you should hold it.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:34:06 AM

A good time to buy other coins, for example, REDL https://goo.gl/7RC9x8
arctic circle

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:35:53 AM

In my opinion Ethereum is currently the best industry cryptocurrency, a project with enormous potential. At this price you have to buy and keep even if it could go down again, because in the next few months it could grow a lot.
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:37:33 AM

You have rightly said it all, now is the time to buy as much as one's capacity could and go on a break then after a while come back and check for what is happening in the crypto world.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:40:57 AM

Yes, I think that the etherium below $ 600 is already a good opportunity. If you work long-term, then a good chance of making a profit. But we do not know exactly when the fall will stop, so buying coins is better in several stages...
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100