Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:40:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum below $600  (Read 2018 times)
soulstreak

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:47:16 PM

Give it a week and it should be over $600 again.  Hopefully it doesn't shoot back down even further.  Hold your coins boys!!!
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:47:53 PM

What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

as i see now the price of the ethereum is at the 546$ and i know that in the others it was a good dropping price because you can invest more and more ethereum these coin are affordable and easy to invest but we know that the others afraid because of the dropping price i know that there are many panic seller and happy buyer but we don't know what happen next so we need to careful about the things that we do because it might turn in to regret if you do wrong in your move
insect

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:50:31 PM

I agree this is a good time to buy any crypto, including Bitcoin and Ethereum. Keep working and do not give up.
koloNikolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:56:33 PM

Just buy it. As much as you can. Ethereum now is sleeping beauty. The last dump of BTC affect ETH hard but this is the best chance to buy it now.

letningmequin

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:04:11 PM

Great price to own ethereum, it will rise above $ 1000 soon.
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:05:34 PM

Great price to own ethereum, it will rise above $ 1000 soon.

How do you figure it will be above 1000 soon?
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:11:12 PM

What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

For one thing at least you are right and it is now an incredible moment to buy Ethereum at such a low price. I personally do not worry about the future of Ethereum and I even think that by the end of the year it will be at least x3. We only have to see  Smiley Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:19:25 PM

As a investor, this may be your best opportunity to buy ETH. ETH is a very secure investment with a huge potential. It will have a big price improvement within this year. Hopefully downtrend will end soon.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:29:57 PM

As we know that the price of Ethereum is below than $600 but soon it will cross the price beyond the $600 and for the market the Ethereum is important after bitcoin the large trading currency is Ether if we give some importance to this altcoin then in the future this will give us a good amount of money and for the investment in the crypto the working can be done by a simple man there is not a special education or training required for this investment. Ether is good to trade and the people are showing interest in this currency.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:37:34 PM

Instability of the crypto market, all this is very tiresome for investors, I want to see the growth that was in December 2017. Every crypto project made a profit !
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:35:45 AM

Ethereum below 600 is only temporary. Nothing to worry about much. Then it raises prices as a rule of the market. Perhaps external externalities make it depressed, but then ETH returns to its true value as the market stabilizes and investors' incomes increase. Maybe this is an opportunity for investors to make money.
Muruga

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:43:24 PM

Ethereum below $600 is a great opportunity to earn buying ETH at such low prices. According to experts, the crypto-currency market shows
signs of recovery and shifts to the green zone, which in my opinion will lead to the Ether recovering  to the 2017 December levels  $1200 - $1500.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:41:38 PM

You got it right. It is the advantage for us, to buy more ethereum, to collect more ethereum.
Because you know, ethereum is used by many investors to invest their eth on ICO's now.
The falling of ethereum just made an opening for a new investors who wants to invest their funds.

ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:56:23 PM

i believe this still not a great time to buy some ETH, we are strugling to stay possitive with entire market for months, and still don't have much recovery recntly, We need to wait until the market completely stable in the future to see the rising of ETH, so at this moment, we should take the chance to buy some more ETH to store in the future.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:54:51 PM

I don't know why people are so concern about the price of Ether because 4 months ago the price was around $300, we are no tthat down they way people are making it to be, though we are not where we want to be but not where we used to be also
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:12:50 PM

everything not stabil, I thought that it cant be that ETH will be under 600 again, and it is for few days.. it bad tendention for all crypto currency world
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:13:55 PM

Ethereum had a major run in 2017 so a pullback is to be expected. All cryptocurrencies right now are struggling in the cyclical bear market. Things will eventually turn around based on fundamentals.
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:19:19 PM

Unfortunately I have no any opportunity buy it even with such price its very expensive for me but If I could then I buy it because this is funny prices for a lots of cryptocurrency

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:34:52 PM

Ethereum had a major run in 2017 so a pullback is to be expected. All cryptocurrencies right now are struggling in the cyclical bear market. Things will eventually turn around based on fundamentals.

That's it. Things always turns around at the end of the day. Although It meant be nerve wrecking. Ethereum, like other Cryptocurrencies have lost value. Ethereum alone, has lost over 50% of its all time high value. But I'm not too bothered (I hold ETH) because I'm sure the price would soon hit the uptrend line. This time, I'm sure It'll edge towards a  $2000 value!

StayFly

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:50:19 PM

Yes, I believe so. Ethereum is biggest altcoin in the world which I don't think there is anything out there which may destroy it or replace it anytime soon. If you ask me, what to do now? I guess we are in the same boat, which is buy more cause the ETH price is down at the moment. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: