Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:49:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum below $600  (Read 2027 times)
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:10:17 PM

very unpleasant situation. We really need money, but I do not want to change the ETH at this rate. I hope to raise at least 1,000

I can feel your frustration dear friend. I've been in your situation. But this scenario is something that we don't have any control of. Let's be positive that an upward trend will happen soon, very soon.

Yeah, when we're in need of money and the price is the way too horrible for us to sell . I think right now , if you're needing money to do anything, the best way to do it is borrowing money from your relatives or friends to solve your problem and wait till the price of ETH is bouncing back and sell them.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:10:20 PM

It's normal for coins to have dip because it happens sometimes in the market. So the best thing you can do is to buy at the dip so you can take advantage of the dip and later it will go upward again because Ethereum is still a on demand coin on the market.
Youngflydude256

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:12:20 PM

Market corrections happens from time to time. So not all dips  bother me.
Ethereum is a very solid project that won't low for long, I trust it to always recover.
Hodl is the keyword.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:19:42 PM

Ethereraum is about to leave these prices behind. already this price did not suit ethereuma. higher prices should come now. and soon it will be.

Ethereraum? Ethereuma? What the heck are you talking about? Are they forked coins? What are they? Wow, i can not understand why there are so many people in this forum talking like this way.

Anyway, of course that ethereum is gonna be over $800 again..

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:21:01 PM

It was a healthy correction after a long bull run from 21$ to 1200$ this correction was required. I think it down now and the market is started to recover properly now and we will see some exciting times soon.
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:24:52 PM

Ethereum dropped below $400 after that post and it was the best time to buy ethereum. It almost doubled already and it has so much more room to grow. I am expecting ethereum to reach 2k easily this time. Hope btc won’t take another hit that’s affects all coins.

Vdecso

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:29:50 PM

Ethereum is now in 600dolar levels. but I would like to say that you will at least double it. Do not forget it is a very powerful coin of ethereum.

JembatanMerah

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:05:46 AM

Ethereum is now in 600dolar levels. but I would like to say that you will at least double it. Do not forget it is a very powerful coin of ethereum.
ethereum does have a fairly rapid growth, so you tell me what I have agreed with this, ehereum could reach two times, or even more, the great hope that the prices rise steadily.
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:13:57 AM

of course smart people will buy more ethereum when the price is cheap and now they enjoy it because the price is slowly improving. ethereum is not a scam coin where you do not know its progress.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:20:48 AM

it is not matter. Last month eth is low at 380-400. Now eth is 600 - 700. In few mohtns will be 1000. That's great, Hope eth will be more than 1000 USD. eth is great coins, it is the second best coins with hundreds of tokens. The tokens are also valued in the market.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:26:47 AM

It is a rare opportunity for ETH to break below $600 for the first time since December.

ETH is a very good work idea coin, is the future coin, he is very high up the space.
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:50:46 AM

What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during the upswing.

Now the price of Ethereum has started to rise again. But surely it will rise even higher than this. So now is a very good chance if you want to buy some Ethereum then you hold it until the end of 2018. I am sure the price of Ethereum will rise many times over the current price.
Godparticles

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:53:15 AM

Yes, I think the same way as you think. I think this is a bottom of Ethereum and I believe its price will not fall any further. Judging from the market conditions, I believe that it will soon rise again, hoping to usher in the next bull market as soon as possible.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:57:57 AM

In my opinion, even though ethereum price will go below $600 I think it will rise again because there are just times when market is low so that all cryptocurrencies are down but it is just a time to buy it but it will surely increased and thats the time to sell your crypto to earn a lot of profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
soopiking

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:59:32 AM

Yes, I bought some at Ethereum for $450. I think Ethereum has fallen to a trough and it is currently slowly rising. I believe it will soon usher in the next bull market. It will be it again. The moment of the outbreak.
runque

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:06:45 AM

Today, the ether came to 600 dollars, and it will immediately hit 700 dollars. The market is always fluctuating indefinitely. I think a lot of people have already sold off and then they haven't bought it back. The market is like this, it can't be held on a long-term basis. Will lose a lot.
zvezdopad

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:26:07 AM

I think this year the price for eth will not be below $ 600.  I think by the end of the year there will be a stable price increase.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:24:35 AM

What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during the upswing.

That's right, I totally agree with your opinion. The fall in the price of ethereum on the market should not be a scolding that can be cursed at will. We must all be wise in the face of circumstances and should be able to see the good side of every situation that happens. For example, we can make this situation our strategy for investing in crypto. With us buying as much ethereum at a cheap price, then we hold it until the price of ethereum is above $ 600. So we will get the benefits we can take from this situation.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

we will wait for the mark of more than 1000 dollars.I think that this will happen in the next couple of weeks and we will earn even more money

Although I do not think that it will happen so fast, I am sure that Ethereum will be steadily growing. Probably it will reach a 2000$ close to the end of the year: it is a good crypto tradition - to grow in price in December.
prdn

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:28:50 AM

The market has not been able to stabilize at the moment. We will enter the bull market in May
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: