Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:38:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum below $600  (Read 2029 times)
vivuta111

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:54:03 PM

As a investor, this may be your best opportunity to buy ETH. ETH is a very secure investment with a huge potential. It will have a big price improvement within this year. Hopefully downtrend will end soon.
muathuvang101

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:14:56 PM

Price is dropping 'coz people dumping the coins they've mined I guess, however if there's one project that has an actual future in the crypto world it's ETH so it's good to hold and accumulate more.
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:24:25 PM

Ethereum's demand determines its price confident We have seen lots of false rallies since March which is understandable after such a harsh correction !!
anquoc2000

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:58:59 AM

Ethereum is a good time to buy at less than $600 in March. We all know that the market is recovering. Ethereum's demand determines its price, and I think Ethereum will soon return to the end of last year.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:07:43 AM

The price of Ether if found below $600 is not to cause and fear or panic sell, as it is expected to go back to the initia price it traded at the start of the year, at least 900 to 1000 usd price is expected to be reach anytime soon.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:59:02 AM

It already did get to this point this year already so might go back below it again, if it does anyway, i would be buying into the coin and increasing my stash because ethereum below $600 at any point is a great buying price and you cannot get better. Now that it is still tethering in the early $700 it might take a while before we see ethereum below $600 again
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:01:37 AM

You see ethereum some weeks ago under 400dollars. I hope al you guys rebuyed some ehtereum. Because do not expect so see ethereum any time soon again at a so low price. You can be sure that ethereum will always have a higher rice, even when the market is going down. The best altcoin out there, and in my opinion, it has much more potential then bitcoin with his integrated smart contract blockchain plattform! So hold you ethereum!
carbonpenguin

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:03:17 PM

now it has already risen above this level and the market does not promise sharp turns into the red zone. last month the currency was played on the sides and there was no special growth or fall. now the growth is predicted, which is worth waiting for by the middle of summer.
Orlana

Activity: 175
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:06:31 PM

It's too late to buy an etherium. It was necessary to worry about it when its price was $ 400. We have already seen the market bottom this year, let's see what will happen by the end of the year, I think that the etherium will be able to recapture 1000 $ but not higher.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
StickySteeez

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:48:09 PM

Buy it, people will always need ethereum for the new initial coin offerings. Definitively a solid investment. Good luck and take care. I would do it.

Create Your Decentralized Life │ ESSENTIA │ One seed. Limitless opportunities (https://essentia.one)
Investerio

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 09:51:29 PM

I consider 1000 USD to be the lowest real price of ethereum, so everything which is lower is a great opportunity to buy this crypto on good conditions.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:55:51 PM

I consider 1000 USD to be the lowest real price of ethereum, so everything which is lower is a great opportunity to buy this crypto on good conditions.
Yes because eth however has great potential in the future, with the current low price of under $7000 is the right time to buy and hold for the long term.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:58:03 PM

I think its normal just wait until December it will rapidly increase again to 1300 usd or more like what happened last year because I believed that history repeats itself.

h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:03:19 PM

What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

maybe we can see ETH below 600 this month but it is not in steady state. only we can see a shadow to 500$ and then, we will wait to 900-1000$ fo ETH. there are so many coins in this market that want to reach top prices. NEO and lsk after ETH is the good alternatives for me
cacvy3

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:06:12 PM

Unfortunately, its value has dropped a little, but it is an excellent moment to invest now in Ethereum since its price
anger rising little by little throughout this year 2018. Many people are investing taking advantage of this opportunity to buy
trusting its long-term potential.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 514
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:07:47 PM

the capitalization of this coin is growing.today it is almost 70 billion dollars.that is, for 2 months the capitalization has increased more than twice.below 600 dollars will not be exact.not experience
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:17:26 PM

Unfortunately, its value has dropped a little, but it is an excellent moment to invest now in Ethereum since its price
anger rising little by little throughout this year 2018. Many people are investing taking advantage of this opportunity to buy
trusting its long-term potential.
I also bought quite a lot of Ethereum because to me it is the best altcoin on the market cryptocurrency. Ethereum has a lot of practical applications and development platforms for ICO projects. The management team is continually improving to improve the technique for ETH, which helps ETH keep the value very well. .

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
crypto vlad

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:20:44 PM

indeed at that time the value of ethereum dropped dramatically. but now the value of ethereum began to rise little by little though also down.
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:22:10 PM

You see ethereum some weeks ago under 400dollars. I hope al you guys rebuyed some ehtereum. Because do not expect so see ethereum any time soon again at a so low price. You can be sure that ethereum will always have a higher rice, even when the market is going down. The best altcoin out there, and in my opinion, it has much more potential then bitcoin with his integrated smart contract blockchain plattform! So hold you ethereum!
i aggre with you, ethereum all time high is above $1000 / 1ETH so why, and look the price right now is only $600. but if we see what happend to the bitcoin right now is its happend more than one time on the adjacent timeframe
Mike_Z

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:34:16 PM

I would wait a little, because now the currency has fallen very much, and it is possible that it may fall even more strongly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: