Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:17:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum below $600  (Read 2027 times)
Healsmans

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:33:33 PM

What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

Think about it in the other way - it is not a bad thing, it is really a present from fate, so we can buy it now with the most profit
Healsmans

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

Yes you are right. I'm sure this is a temporary pressure on Ethereum. Perhaps this is done by competitors intends. But I believe that Ethereum is the strongest team and the most steep prospects to gain a foothold in the first place among all the blockchains. A lot of positive events should happen this year.
Ethereum will not die. Even if it will, not in the nearest future, so we have no reasons to be worried, I am 100 per cent sure of it
potassium40

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:36:07 PM

yes, but I personally think that it will not happen for too long, even in my opinion when the price of ethereum below $ 600 is the beginning of the rise of ethereum, because when the price of ethereum reaches $ 600 even below it then in the next few days the price of ethereum will increase until the price $ 1300 even more.
such kind od things are usual for the market, it tends to up and down and then up again, so do not worry - everything is fine now
potassium40

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:37:42 PM

Yes you are right. I'm sure this is a temporary pressure on Ethereum. Perhaps this is done by competitors intends. But I believe that Ethereum is the strongest team and the most steep prospects to gain a foothold in the first place among all the blockchains. A lot of positive events should happen this year.
Ethereum will not die. Even if it will, not in the nearest future, so we have no reasons to be worried, I am 100 per cent sure of it
Yes, it is exactly what I wanted to say. I just hope it will not last for a long time, I am not a person who usually but, but still...
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:38:00 PM

yes but its not continue log time it will up in coming days, price decreasing not only happen in ETH its happen more coins in crypto market, up and downs common every market so it will come back again  
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064
Merit: 100

Combo Network

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:56:00 PM

I am also still confused why the price of Ethereum down in this week,  but I know a lot of positive news about cryptocurrency but for some reason bitcoin and also ethereum even go down the price.

5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:21:58 PM

I don't know. With the coins it just seems that with each passing day that the volatility just keeps getting worse and the prices are fluctuating so fast that if you blink you might miss it so the price of ethereum going down below $600 again is not a long shot and can happen at any time. I am currently just going to stop viewing the price charts for a while
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:33:05 PM

With the decline that occurred in Ethereum this time is not like the previous decline. Usually, after prolonged stagnant conditions, cryptocurrency will decrease and then rise again after several sessions.
*kimcil*

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:46:07 PM

That's right, now is the right time to buy more Ethereum, because Ethereum is currently less than $ 600, looking at Ethereum charts, this coin is always steady at $ 800.
Do not miss this moment.
susankhardman

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:27:29 PM

well, it is just a short term price correction. In a year or two its price could at least triple. As for me I believe that now is a great time to buy
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:37:20 PM

I love the way you concluded the sentence, in every bad situation there is always an advantage, you are very right that now is the best time to buy more and more altcoin, hold till it goes to the moon again before selling. Selling off in panic may be the worst decision any one can think of doing now.
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:37:53 PM

It's now even below 500. It will keep scaring us until end of the year. It will all be better soon enough. Hold on there, the market should gain traction by the end of fall and it will rock us all!
anna.cayne

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:39:50 PM

I do not see any problems with Eth. Since January altcoin market lost ground two times compared to the $ 400 billion to $ 180 billion. During this year, three months I bring FIDUCIAL in cryptocurrency through losing ground.
Who is waiting for this moment for a severe cryptocurrency pass, then it will be awarded
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:44:10 PM

Ethereum below 600 is a gem. This is a unique opportunity to buy crypto and compared to those who bought ETH like for 1200-1400$ this is a really good entry point.
That's why I encourage to each of my friend to get in crypto right now
sevenbits

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:11:53 PM

ETH follows Bitcoin, like everyone else. I'm not inclined to consider this situation as a market depression, rather it is an artificially created environment, for the sake of reducing the price of entry into the business of new players.
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 10:35:09 PM

All of that will be an experience for us all with the ETH price decline is so deep then this is an opportunity for us all to get a coin with a cheap price, because for the future if the price has started to rise then the chances will not come again so take advantage of opportunities as possible collect ETH because this coin will be very useful someday.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:29:05 AM

All of that will be an experience for us all with the ETH price decline is so deep then this is an opportunity for us all to get a coin with a cheap price, because for the future if the price has started to rise then the chances will not come again so take advantage of opportunities as possible collect ETH because this coin will be very useful someday.
For a firm supporter, when the market is down, it is really a good opportunity to buy ETH at a low price. No one will refuse.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:42:30 AM

yes, but I personally think that it will not happen for too long, even in my opinion when the price of ethereum below $ 600 is the beginning of the rise of ethereum, because when the price of ethereum reaches $ 600 even below it then in the next few days the price of ethereum will increase until the price $ 1300 even more.
Since the publication of this topic, another three months have passed, the ethereum rate now, according to CoinMarketCap, is $ 497. Pre-start readiness for the price increase is complete. However, we are waiting for a long time. Well nothing. I think, we will wait. Sooner or later, but the crypto-currency market will still rise. Of course, this course is very good for buying ethereum.
Babyhouse

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:48:20 AM

Well this is one of the biggest deep again.
Egenen

Activity: 268

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:54:00 AM

It's now even below 500. It will keep scaring us until end of the year. It will all be better soon enough. Hold on there, the market should gain traction by the end of fall and it will rock us all!
More and more people will purchase Ethereum because the price of it is getting lower. There is a lot of coins that will be flowing in Ethereum so I hope that the Network doesn't get stuck.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: