Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternative investments  (Read 1571 times)
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:10:11 PM

Aside from bitcoin what do you think is one of the best alternative investments in the economy today?

Apart from the cryptocurrency market, real estate or precious metals are a good investment. Of course, with the right amount of money. You can earn less, but it's safe investment.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:02:35 PM

It might be said that good investments are defined primarily in terms of growth or long term stability with appreciating value. The basic premise is investing in a position that will be worth more in the future than it is when opting in. This is a broad criteria which can be applied to a laundry list of areas with a very wide scope. Even assets losing value can be capitalized upon and profited from via short selling.

There are many economists and experts predicting doom and gloom in terms of global recession or economic slowdown. Are we in a boom or bust cycle? Is the market bullish or bearish at the moment? Which sectors or markets are likely to decline, which are likely to grow? The winds of change are always blowing and what is a good investment is anyones guess, I don't know that anyone has it down to an exact science.

Buying amazon while shorting retailers who amazon could put out of business could be a good play if amazon's acquisition of whole foods pans out. Recently amazon's offices in japan were raided as an investigation is being conducted. Investing and trading on insider information has no substitute. I've seen people do well daytrading with penny stocks on the stock market. Many altcoins are undervalued and prone towards pump and dump cycles as their trading volume makes them susceptible towards coordinated price movements. There are likely many good investments out there.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:52:42 PM

Aside from bitcoin what do you think is one of the best alternative investments in the economy today?

I think investing in crypto currencies generally is the best investment nowadays. Bitcoin is the first coin of course, but in addition there are many powerful coins and tokens, having good potential, and experts predict their prices to rise highly in the near future, like Ethereum and Ripple.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:58:09 PM

Well for me, it would still be best to invest into farms that are complete with all the needs of humans like cows, goats, chickens, fruits, veggies and so much more because this clearly can generate a lot of profits if managed pretty well by any business man. Another great investment I can think of nowadays is buying used or broken cars or any vehicle and selling them by parts because it can really generate a lot of income, specially now that cars are in demand plus a lot of people are into restoring vintage cars and are going out of their way just to find the parts needed for the restorations. These are my dream alternative investments.
pleght

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:01:49 PM

In my country the real estate sector is one of the best places to invest.But I prefer bitcoin and other crypto moneys.Because there is no such a high profit rate in any sector.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:19:04 PM

Aside from bitcoin, you can try investing on other top ten legitimate trending coins which have potential to go up. Try using coinmarketcap for in dept market analysis.
If you mean investing on something else rather than crypto currencies, then i would say investing on your own business and expanding it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitNotByte

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:35:53 PM

There are so many promising altcoins out there that is starting to rise, if you would search for altcoins, look for what goals they are planning to achieve. It's better to spread your investments, have other tokens aside from btc only.

Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:49:39 PM

if you mean alternative to crypto market, there is no option that you can make that much big profits in short times. maybe forex...
but if you mean that alternative to bitcoin in cryptomarket, there are so many. ethereum, iota, neo. there are so many good projects with good potential.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:05:01 PM

I think that property, shares, bonds and fiat savings are all risky at the moment. They have been pumped up, and there is too much debt associated with them.

Diversity seems to be the best plan. I've got some in crypto, some in metals, and some in domain names amongst other things.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:17:58 PM

By Economy I guess you mean the crpyocurrency markets as we are talking at a bitcoin forum.
I would suggest you going for the decentralized private crypto currencies, example for some: private instant verified tx, Monero,Xzcash.
I believe that once the regulators will enter the market and as we can see it's going to happen in the near future, a chaos is going to surround us and people will see the private cryptocurrencies as a way to go.

Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:41:03 PM

Well there are so many altcoins that are run by ICOs, they are as well good investments to be enterred into. Just pick the right one. Consider good platforms with the right team and do a lot of research so that success may just be around the corner.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
Abigail.Parsons

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:03:09 PM

Maybe go to college and study cryptography maybe distributed ledgers, law, blockchain! If you really believe in the industry train yourself up and contribute. Imagine if you learnt coding pre internet. The biggest experts in this space on have a few years head start
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:13:09 PM

Maybe go to college and study cryptography maybe distributed ledgers, law, blockchain! If you really believe in the industry train yourself up and contribute. Imagine if you learnt coding pre internet. The biggest experts in this space on have a few years head start
That is a nice suggestion because blockchain tech might be used in many things in the future, and experts in it will be needed. I also think that investments in commodity and stocks are also a good alternative investment but it ain't the best. Another nice investment IMO is going into college and studying courses that have crypto related skills that can be learnt, IMO they will also be needed.
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:24:46 PM

If your looking for other investment aside from crypto currencies, then I can suggest real estate.

Biscutard

Activity: 758
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:37:29 PM

The best investment is not something that is the same for each and every person because investments always carry a level of risk. You cannot say that because one project has the highest expected return it is 'the best'. For that reason some people may feel that governments bonds are a better investment than cryptocurrency because the risk attached is much less. Likewise with real estate, stocks, gold etc.

If you want the highest return then you need to look within cryptocurrencies, if you want a more stable and secure return then you should look elsewhere.
I agree to your point that every "investments always carry a level of risk", that's why one must not expect a high return but expect that it will succeed. At anytime you will be granted what you wanted as long as you took the right path of your investment, money will come and go and i believe that it is just the hard work pays.
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:43:24 PM

real estate. IN my country, you will never lose your money in real estate because they increase over years and years. It might be slow but still profitable enough if you have a big capital. Gold is also a good option but it is even slower than real estate. Gold is only for people who want to save their money without doing anything

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:46:24 PM

I think the alternative investment of some now us real state and if you ask in cryptocurrecy altcoin is another alternative investment. But always remember everything have a risk in investment to always careful and study it first before you invest.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Capt00

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:07:52 PM

We can't deny fact that crypto is really a high gaining profit compared to other forms of investment but in terms of volatility, crypto gives worries to the community. What a I'm doing right now is to spread my money into half by investing in crypto and real stocks. We don't know how long is crypto still existing,  and having such way of investing real stock, it will be the thing that we can depend on after crypto life.
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:27:40 PM

This will depend on the location and the demographics you are residing at. You have to make a careful and tailored plan of investment that will be a hit for the masses around you. I strongly suggest something that people really need like food or water or shelter as for sure these business plans will have a market or so. Use your resources very well.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:33:24 PM

In addition to Bitcoin, there are many potential cryptos to invest in NEO, Ripple, Stellar, Dash, etc. These are the cryptos in the top ten most potent cryptos of the time according to Coinmarketcap. You can choose one of these cryptos to invest in the long run because it will undoubtedly generate a profit if you hold at least 6 months.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: