Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:32:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The "What Black Arrow does not want you to know" thread  (Read 18095 times)
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 02:34:16 AM

I am not seeing this render anywhere on their site...
http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/prospero-x-1.html

I suggest opening a window so that you'll be able to see better, Number One Fanboi.

lol Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:21:18 AM

I wonder why PG is unwilling to talk with Matt on TeamSpeak or Gtalk to resolve the questions he has?

I suppose it is more fun to assassinate people's character without trying to give them a chance to resolve the issue in a peaceable manner.  It is about ego more than anything at this point and little to do with being informative to the community, given that Matt has reached out to you PG. I find that telling. You were more than willing to give Inaba / Josh Zerlan time and traveled to KC and ate with the guy but Matt you rebuff? Wow. Sad. The IGNORE was the right move it is clear this isn't about edification.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 08:11:04 AM

I wonder why PG is unwilling to talk with Matt on TeamSpeak or Gtalk to resolve the questions he has?

I suppose it is more fun to assassinate people's character without trying to give them a chance to resolve the issue in a peaceable manner.  It is about ego more than anything at this point and little to do with being informative to the community, given that Matt has reached out to you PG. I find that telling. You were more than willing to give Inaba / Josh Zerlan time and traveled to KC and ate with the guy but Matt you rebuff? Wow. Sad. The IGNORE was the right move it is clear this isn't about edification.

WOW! I'm seriously speechless after reading this from you, Darin.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 04:03:11 AM

FYI .. bobsag3 is ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=10897

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:08:26 AM

PG furiously stirring the pot. Shall I carve you a bigger paddle?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 05:40:31 AM

Says Darin, of whom I came to his rescue when he and Josh of BFL got into it over a very sensitive issue. BTW, he never thanked me, of which I could could care less in that regard, but now he somehow feels he needs to stick it up my ass over the Black Arrow issue, among others, notwithstanding a person I've personally donated money to support his noble cause, along with encouraging others to send him thousands of dollars because I vetted him.

It's a motherfuckin' shame that all I do to support the community, along with bringing further awareness to Bitcoin on my dime, the people I previously had no qualms with opt to stick it up my ass.

I truly am sad right. Very sad. But, I hate no one.

Thank you.

~Bruno Kucinskas
djtriggz

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:09:42 AM

that image has neither appeared on their website or facebook fan page
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:16:38 AM

Says Darin, of whom I came to his rescue when he and Josh of BFL got into it over a very sensitive issue. BTW, he never thanked me, of which I could could care less in that regard, but now he somehow feels he needs to stick it up my ass over the Black Arrow issue, among others, notwithstanding a person I've personally donated money to support his noble cause, along with encouraging others to send him thousands of dollars because I vetted him.

It's a motherfuckin' shame that all I do to support the community, along with bringing further awareness to Bitcoin on my dime, the people I previously had no qualms with opt to stick it up my ass.

Thank you.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Keep up your chin Phinn,we need folks to be aware,you MAY just find that "needle" yet  Wink

BTW Phin,you want recognition Huh  Find the 850,000 BTC MT Gox "lost"  Cheesy  YOU will be a Super Hero baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cool Cool

I'll buy a cape & suit made to fit ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
QuestionTime

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:37:25 AM

I am not seeing this render anywhere on their site...
http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/prospero-x-1.html
It was there. Probably they've taken the image down for obvious reasons.
Because it was a render? No where did they state that was the final product. Says that right on the order form.

Reads to me like Matt Carson was in bed with Alex Sovu/Alex Berk from the get-go.

Matt, do you care to be the first one to tell fellow bitcoiners how you walked away from your lease in Rolla, MO, that was hosting bitcoin miners for others, or should I? Don't forget to include the part where you strung the poor sap (owner of the building) along after only paying the first month's lease payment.

While you're at it, state why you did the same thing to the poor sap who leased you 2057 Vienna Rd, Rolla, MO, after living there for only a couple months.

Matt, feel free to negate any of the above, but make sure you first move your datacenter again there in Denver, for I just about have that location nailed down, otherwise investomers will know of your location when they start demanding refunds in droves. Not that that's a bad thing, with the exception that their money is already up in smoke (PUN INTENDED!).

In case you missed it, Matt: Game On! And you're behind.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Interesting.

Very interesting.

As the best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour, I think the bitcoin community is fortunate to have the likes of PG contributing to the public domain.
QuestionTime

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:44:05 AM

http://gdb.voanews.com/7499EC39-D3C0-4FF6-81B4-9B0425998F44_w640_s.jpg

Thank you.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Don't be disheartened, as bobsag3 is associated with Bicknellski's Wasp Project, you probably ruffled a few feathers.
notbatman
Legendary

Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:53:58 AM

For the same reason I'm offering up this other tidbit: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Card-Reader-Factory/internet/Card-Reader-Factory-cardreaderfactory-cardreaderfactorycom-crs-known-scam-and-snitch-I-1070440

CardReaderFactory (cardreaderfactory.com) is run by Alexandru Ion Sovu a known SCAMMER from Romania.

His home was raided by police in 2003 and him, his brothers, and business associates were all arrested by the police.

He robbed people and businesses and with cardreaderfactory he's out to ROB and SCAM his old associates as well. There are already other reports on here and all over the internet that he works with police to help arrest people who purchase card readers from there. He's a SCAMMER and a SNITCH!

Their site:
http://www.cardreaderfactory.com/shop/about-us.html

to find:
http://www.cdrex.com/alexandru-ion-sovu/786164.html

Linked to:
http://www.creditgate.com/company_information/cardreaderfactory+ltd.aspx

Alexandru Ion Sovu aka international scammer / credit card fraud from Romania. His home was raided in 2003 resulting in his brothers and associates being arrested. Alexandru Ion Sovu was not as he was out of the country at the time:
http://www.gov.ro/comunicat-de-presa__l1a15869.html

TRANSLATED TO ENGLISH:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ro&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gov.ro%2Fcomunicat-de-presa__l1a15869.html

Card Reader Factory has decided to "expand their business" into Bitcoin mining rigs too. It's pretty obvious why, they weren't getting enough scams from selling card readers so they moved into the next big thing, Bitcoins. They sell low and want to you send them money before they even have the Bitcoin miners made.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=193129.msg2242650#msg2242650

This is where they also confirm cardreaderfactory.com is a SCAM!

BEWARE! If you want to be SCAMMED and LE to come to your door order from cardreaderfactory.com! OTHERWISE ORDER FROM ANYONE ELSE! STAY AWAY

MSRv007, MSRv008, MSRv009, MSRv010, CRFSuite, MSRvxxx, MSRv, cardreaderfactory, crf, cardreaderfactory.com

Get out of jail free card? I guess this is why the fuzz isn't returning my calls.

How did I miss this thread OMGWTFBBQ.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:30:44 AM

so asking someone to make some pretty renders of possible boxes tells me that you are focusing on the wrong stuff.
You make a good and interesting point, though it's not related to the original topic of this thread.

Anyway, I agree, the amount of time/effort a company spends on marketing a pre-order product could potentially be used as an indicator of the company's technical capabilities.  In this case, I would argue that blackarrow probably already had an established marketing team as part of their company prior to their ASIC announcement.  Since they're on payroll, might as well use them.

For me personally, I find a company's history to be a better indicator of their merits than anything else.  Like a person, you should always bet on a company not changing their habits.  That isn't to say that they can't change, but more times than not they will repeat their mistakes.  BFL is a prime example.  It seems a lot of people forgot that they pulled their same shenanigans back with their original FPGA based product.

From what I know of Blackarrow, their customer service has been stellar, but I recall them tripping on a few early delivery schedules with their Icarus clones (IIRC their FPGA supplier fell through).  Their habits likely won't change, which is to say that I believe they will deliver (as you seem to agree), but may still run into trouble during their early shipping (as do most companies, to be honest).

I'm guessing X-3s are on the same boat as AMT's miners from China.
notbatman
Legendary

Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:45:54 AM

so asking someone to make some pretty renders of possible boxes tells me that you are focusing on the wrong stuff.
You make a good and interesting point, though it's not related to the original topic of this thread.

Anyway, I agree, the amount of time/effort a company spends on marketing a pre-order product could potentially be used as an indicator of the company's technical capabilities.  In this case, I would argue that blackarrow probably already had an established marketing team as part of their company prior to their ASIC announcement.  Since they're on payroll, might as well use them.

For me personally, I find a company's history to be a better indicator of their merits than anything else.  Like a person, you should always bet on a company not changing their habits.  That isn't to say that they can't change, but more times than not they will repeat their mistakes.  BFL is a prime example.  It seems a lot of people forgot that they pulled their same shenanigans back with their original FPGA based product.

From what I know of Blackarrow, their customer service has been stellar, but I recall them tripping on a few early delivery schedules with their Icarus clones (IIRC their FPGA supplier fell through).  Their habits likely won't change, which is to say that I believe they will deliver (as you seem to agree), but may still run into trouble during their early shipping (as do most companies, to be honest).

I'm expecting a head-on collision with the BFL ghost ship on it's way to China.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:40:05 PM

I'm expecting a head-on collision with the BFL ghost ship on it's way to China.

I take it you've seen the compass both ships are using then?

psyclone

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:31:12 PM

Hi,
I want to hire some lawyers so I can get my miney back, me and maybe many other persons who made that preorder.

Should I get a lawyer in China or Hong Kong ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: