The Satoshi - 2 (1.6%)
The FOMO - 0 (0%)
The HODLER - 94 (72.9%)
The Day Trader - 13 (10.1%)
The Freebie - 8 (6.2%)
Total Voters: 129

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of investor are you?  (Read 21952 times)
sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:14:44 AM

Probably all of us were Noobs.  Now I have become HODLER.  It took me about 6 months of daily work - investing, bidding, reading books and forums, communicating with smart people.  sometimes Day Trader wakes up in me, but such periods do not last long.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:17:31 AM

i believe I am an holder investors in your list. i am not the guy who likes to trade everyday, it is so stressful job, i just the guy who like to buy and sell few times a month, only when the market is extremely low to buy and hold until the market high enough to sell, i dont have much time to trade everyday so i spend just a few time to trade with huge amount of coins to get higher profit.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:20:41 AM

Im a holder for the few months and what I experience is the best thing to gain profit is to hold longer thats why patient is a vertue and holders will have big benefits in terms of holding longer.
Schultz88

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:23:20 AM

Definitely a HODLER, my portfolio mostly in btc and eth LOL, I wish the price is going lower in several weeks then I will buy more and more. There is no other perfect time anymore in the future. Actually I was interested in DAY TRADER, but I don't have much time to do it, so I left.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:28:29 AM

I don't know which category suits me. I join signature Campaign but I don't have multiple account and I have some bitcoin that I hold until now. I prefer to hold half of my bitcoin and sell half of my bitcoin when the price rising and I buy bitcoin when the price decrease.
Fairy_90

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:29:21 AM

Of course I am an investor in the Virtual Money Sector, in particular BTC and ETH, who are growing day by day in the world. They emerge and have awakened the fast-paced electronic money market. The electronic money market is growing stronger than ever, which is reflected in the fact that Altcoin does not. Bitcoin alone is gaining value despite the recent decline. Up to now, the electronic money market is the fastest and most profitable investment channel, even surpassing both gold and real estate. I advise you to pay attention to this investment channel.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:14:05 AM

I've been a hodler since day one because I believe in that kind of strategy: to hold a coin till it reach a profitable level. I've been also trying to trade but there still not enough time to do the trading so I'll gonna wait for the right time to trade. Being a long time hodler, you must stay calm during a sharp decrease of prices on the coins you are holding and panic selling should have no place for any hodler.
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:23:22 AM

I am a holder becuase when a hold my coin i wait to pump a coin and patience is a vertue.
Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:23:57 AM

I am a Day Trader, every Day I open each exchange to find the latest market price, so I can through the operation of the high frequency to profit, I think short-term high frequency operation is more suitable for me.

Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:38:44 AM

maybe i include the holder and the day trader.
because I have a coin that has not been listed in the market so I have to wait for it.
and I also observe every day the price of coins that I am trading in the market.  Grin

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:41:47 AM

So what kind of an investor are you?

The Noob: Just started out.  Heard about crypto from a family member, colleague or friend.  Had to get help getting an account on an exchange (probably started out with coinbase) and how to set up a wallet.  Was really scared so put in a couple hundred dollars.  Desperately reading articles and watching youtube videos to wrap you head around it all.

The Satoshi: Been in crypto for years. You are probably mining and running a masternode.  Have a hero or legendary account in bitcointalk (real, not bought).   You think Ripple is the evil Dark Lord of the Sith. And I'm guessing...you have a btc shirt that you are wearing right now?

The FOMO: Jumped in after you saw a news report talking about the crazy rise of crypto.  Started investing based off of youtube pumpers or shillers.  Joined a pump and dump group.  Loves ICOs.  Constantly looking for coins that are under a dollar.  Has severe panic attacks when coinmarketcap is in the red.

The HODLER: You have 50% of your portfolio in either btc or eth.  Your other assets include a privacy coin, a "3rd generation blockchain coin" (iota, nano, etc.), a new smart contract coin, an exchange coin (bnb, kucoin, coss, etc.) and...am I missing any other ones? You hop on the roflcopter when people come to bitcointalk and scream, "OH NOEESSSS! The market is down!)

The Day Trader: Every free moment you are checking exchanges and cmc. You barely research the coin you are trading, you only care about the short term trading history.  Binance is your go to exchange.  You make several trades throughout the day.  You are a constant ball of raging stress.

The Freebie: You have 5 bitcointalk accounts running signature campaigns.  You have a twitter bot.  You constantly input the word "airdrop" into search engines.  You joined crowdholding.  You have so many random coins you lost track of them all.
I am an entrepreneur and any profitable business I am always involved in. I invest in securities, the crypto market and real estate. Those are the areas that I have invested.
I have a lot of experience in investing in real estate and securities. But I just joined the crypto market and I need to learn a lot. I really enjoyed sharing your experience and I hope you will get merit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:46:15 AM

I am a crypto investor with a view of long term holding. I have made some investment and earning through Bounty. In my view if i hold crypto for 5years or more i will get a multiple return of my investment.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:34:08 AM

Probably I am "The HODLER", because I hold many altcoins and keep them even for now, when market is red. Also trying do not pay attention on all of this FUD and conversely, buy in addition cheap altcoins.
philadey30

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:56:04 AM

Actually I started with The day trader, I took much of my time to check CMC and several exchanges, and I trade many coins in a day.
Later I choosed to be THE HOLDER when I realized most of the coin I've traded has pump in the market, so now I'm holding Many altcoin.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:59:43 AM

Im a noob at first and just like other newbies im trying to figure out how this really works and how to make money on it just like others. I want to be in and become an investor.

As time passes, I became aware of the strategies to use if you want to gain profit but it takes time to achieve it thus I decided to be a hodler, its been 2 years now since then and its worth it. I dont stress myself when there's a dip because its just an ordinary situation for a long term hodler.

doyayipaku

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:21:39 AM

I hunt for daily bonus campaigns and also the holder I buy potential coins and hold them until next year.
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:35:32 AM

I am a long-term holders of most of the time, because I am not good at doing day trading, daytime trading fair let me feel be agitated, so most of the time when after I buy the tokens, I will wait for 2 or 3 months, then look at tokens of the price.

Spiero7

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:44:54 AM

I do the long term holding plus the Freebie. I must confess many of the coins I have at my disposal are those I got from bounties and freelancing. When I get them like that, l let go of some and keep the remaining expecting any possibility of a pump in the price. Anyways I am actually looking forward to cross over to some other areas like the ones mentioned. Cos I believe there is always a chance to move higher.
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:50:04 AM

I'm trying to make good research before invest in projects.  
When I see a solid project, all I can think is get it and hold for a long term  Grin
pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:49:41 PM

I am definitely a holder because i don’t think i can manage daily trading. It requires lots of experience and some insight as well. For that reason I am trying to buy cheap coins with high potential and bright future. It requires some patience.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: