The Satoshi - 2 (1.6%)
The FOMO - 0 (0%)
The HODLER - 94 (72.9%)
The Day Trader - 13 (10.1%)
The Freebie - 8 (6.2%)
Total Voters: 129

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of investor are you?  (Read 21952 times)
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:31:32 PM

I think all of us noob till we don't earn million)

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:57:02 PM

I'm a trader because the men only attract short term trading. This is really very difficult because you need to be constantly online and respond to any changes in the market. This is a constant stress
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:57:31 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 04:37:48 AM by rockie87

So what kind of an investor are you?

The Noob: Just started out.  Heard about crypto from a family member, colleague or friend.  Had to get help getting an account on an exchange (probably started out with coinbase) and how to set up a wallet.  Was really scared so put in a couple hundred dollars.  Desperately reading articles and watching youtube videos to wrap you head around it all.

The Satoshi: Been in crypto for years. You are probably mining and running a masternode.  Have a hero or legendary account in bitcointalk (real, not bought).   You think Ripple is the evil Dark Lord of the Sith. And I'm guessing...you have a btc shirt that you are wearing right now?

The FOMO: Jumped in after you saw a news report talking about the crazy rise of crypto.  Started investing based off of youtube pumpers or shillers.  Joined a pump and dump group.  Loves ICOs.  Constantly looking for coins that are under a dollar.  Has severe panic attacks when coinmarketcap is in the red.

The HODLER: You have 50% of your portfolio in either btc or eth.  Your other assets include a privacy coin, a "3rd generation blockchain coin" (iota, nano, etc.), a new smart contract coin, an exchange coin (bnb, kucoin, coss, etc.) and...am I missing any other ones? You hop on the roflcopter when people come to bitcointalk and scream, "OH NOEESSSS! The market is down!)

The Day Trader: Every free moment you are checking exchanges and cmc. You barely research the coin you are trading, you only care about the short term trading history.  Binance is your go to exchange.  You make several trades throughout the day.  You are a constant ball of raging stress.

The Freebie: You have 5 bitcointalk accounts running signature campaigns.  You have a twitter bot.  You constantly input the word "airdrop" into search engines.  You joined crowdholding.  You have so many random coins you lost track of them all.
I am a great holder as i think.Holding of coin gives me the sense of calmness while going forward and making any decision.One more advantage of holding a coin is you can't hold any shit coin and the probability of losing your money from a shit coin is less.The coins which are developed and people have shown great interest could be chosen.Other than that i think there are many more advantages in holding a on rather becoming day trader and checking every second the market,Which increases and decreases making our blood pressure doing same.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
Dalmar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:22:08 PM

If investor had patience he can bet on long term deals. Swing trades cryptos are more profitable than holding your investment on indexes,stocks,shares. Short term investing is dangerous and result can be negative at the end of week.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
BrBoy

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:07:27 AM

My portfolio is almost 70 percent of the Ethereum and I prefer investing in coins for a long time, moreover, I have got a couple of other coins
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:13:24 AM

I consider myself the owner, but I think it's better to become a trader now, since the market has changed and me also need to change my strategy.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:18:38 AM

So what kind of an investor are you?

The Noob: Just started out.  Heard about crypto from a family member, colleague or friend.  Had to get help getting an account on an exchange (probably started out with coinbase) and how to set up a wallet.  Was really scared so put in a couple hundred dollars.  Desperately reading articles and watching youtube videos to wrap you head around it all.

The Satoshi: Been in crypto for years. You are probably mining and running a masternode.  Have a hero or legendary account in bitcointalk (real, not bought).   You think Ripple is the evil Dark Lord of the Sith. And I'm guessing...you have a btc shirt that you are wearing right now?

The FOMO: Jumped in after you saw a news report talking about the crazy rise of crypto.  Started investing based off of youtube pumpers or shillers.  Joined a pump and dump group.  Loves ICOs.  Constantly looking for coins that are under a dollar.  Has severe panic attacks when coinmarketcap is in the red.

The HODLER: You have 50% of your portfolio in either btc or eth.  Your other assets include a privacy coin, a "3rd generation blockchain coin" (iota, nano, etc.), a new smart contract coin, an exchange coin (bnb, kucoin, coss, etc.) and...am I missing any other ones? You hop on the roflcopter when people come to bitcointalk and scream, "OH NOEESSSS! The market is down!)

The Day Trader: Every free moment you are checking exchanges and cmc. You barely research the coin you are trading, you only care about the short term trading history.  Binance is your go to exchange.  You make several trades throughout the day.  You are a constant ball of raging stress.

The Freebie: You have 5 bitcointalk accounts running signature campaigns.  You have a twitter bot.  You constantly input the word "airdrop" into search engines.  You joined crowdholding.  You have so many random coins you lost track of them all.
I am a great holder as i think.Holding of coin gives me the sense of calmness while going forward and making any decision.One more advantage of holding a coin is you can't hold any shit coin and the probability of losing your money from a shit coin is less.The coins which are developed and people have shown great interest could be chosen.Other than that i think there are many more advantages in holding a on rather becoming day trader and checking every second the market,Which increases and decreases making our blood pressure doing same.

Same here buddy, I hold as much as I can because I believe someday it will increase and gain enough profit. Basically, we need to invest as we believe it will increase but in some point we really need money especially emergency purposes so we have no choose and sell some part of our share.
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:58:34 PM

According to your table I'm Fomo, because I constantly hang in social networks and I search in YouTube for reviews about cryptocurrencies.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:15:30 AM

Basically I'm investing in the long term, but now I'm more and more worried about the situation on the market.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:48:14 AM

i am just a holder, i am not good at trading, i do not have time to follow the market all the time to choose the time to buy or sell, so buy some coins and hold for long term is my choice. but sometimes i also trade

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀