The Satoshi - 2 (1.6%)
The FOMO - 0 (0%)
The HODLER - 94 (72.9%)
The Day Trader - 13 (10.1%)
The Freebie - 8 (6.2%)
Total Voters: 129

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of investor are you?  (Read 21952 times)
Dreamlandzoom

Activity: 414
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:41:20 PM

I can call myself trader and hodler. Can say that successful in both. In my understanding thats the ways to earn money in crypto. I usually invest a lot in ICOs, but when tokens are released on the exchange i use them to trade. Most of the time I able to do few good swings before i sell it all
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:24:25 PM

I am more like a holder and a kind of a day trader too. I am currently holding different coins which have potential and with a hope that the price will go up in the future (still no luck with that and currently looking at my holding kills me deep inside). I do sometime trade too in short term to make some quick profit.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
morkovka23

Activity: 123
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:33:54 PM

to be honest, I'm not a very strong investor, but I'm not all that bad and even a lot of things happen, but it's all over time!

syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:37:19 PM

I can call myself trader and hodler. Can say that successful in both. In my understanding thats the ways to earn money in crypto. I usually invest a lot in ICOs, but when tokens are released on the exchange i use them to trade. Most of the time I able to do few good swings before i sell it all

That's the way to earn more fortunes in the crypto world as you said investing into ICO then waiting for tokens to be out on exchange so that we can trade as it will give a good amount of profit and this is something which I am planning as well for the future.

Am I spamming? Report me!
sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:41:39 PM

I am a hodler too. Hodling is the best option i think. If you search and believe a project, you will hodl! Because scams pump and dump always and you will lost all your money. But if you invest good projects and hodl, you should be win at the end!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sureblinks

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:43:32 PM

smile! i flexible investor am not regid..
refaelsh

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:09:08 PM

I have been investing for a couple of years. I have a lot of knowledge and experience in this industry. I have a big portfolio with altcoins and I like what I do.
Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:11:47 PM

i have my own business in rl, family, so i have no much time to work with crypto, so my choice is hold, i like that i invested some of my money into it, the more different ways to make money is always good than one.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:19:33 PM

I can be assigned to 5 categories at once and to no one in full. Certainly I'm not Satoshi. This poll raises the question, and who are we going to be through the five-ten years?

paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:24:51 PM

I am more of a hodler kind of an investor and 100% of my crypto does not stay on my portfolio not less than 6 months. The more I hold, the less risk I take and the less regret I think. I have plans to day trade but there are times that doubts came to me because every single penny is important to me and I could not imagine how to handle short term regrets.

loloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:44:25 PM

I prefer to become a Hodler, it is less risky and less stress than those day traders. I planned to become one but I am not yet totally ready for it. I cannot imagine the stress and regrets I need to face each day. All my coins usually live like sleeping beauty and I wake them up when the right time comes. Not to mention the amount I get when holding than daytime trading.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
Mercedes

Activity: 356

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:46:16 PM

daily trading is very stressful, I think the cryptocurrency is a very suitable for me, and if you are lucky and patient, you can get good profits through long holding.
lucas aguero

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:21:45 PM

Probably all of us were Noobs.  Now I have become HODLER.  It took me about 6 months of daily work - investing, bidding, reading books and forums, communicating with smart people.  sometimes Day Trader wakes up in me, but such periods do not last long.
xcxcxxz52

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:23:00 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies I think that long-term investments will be a very good option. The risk of investing in the cryptocurrency of the top 10 market caps will be small, and if you hold them for a long time, just wait for the price to go up and sell your tokens. You will have plenty of money. Return.
5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:42:05 PM

I'm definitely a holder. i believe that buying when there is blood on the streets and waiting for the prices to go up and then selling is the best way to make money from any investment. I have traded, but only a couple of times and I concluded that trading wasn't for me, I am more comfortable holding my coins.
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:58:31 PM

I would say that I fall into the holder group because I have most of my coin in stable and potential crypto and then, I invest in stable altcoin that are also promising and I still invest in good ICOs to get more token.
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:00:44 PM

The holder all the way.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:05:14 PM

I'm a very accurate investor, well, in the worst case, I think so because I'm very serious about checking projects before investing in anything, I think projects are very hard to check today, because today there are very few resources to check.
voxdu12

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:05:48 PM

my strategy is the holder, I hold to the end and I'm not particularly concerned about price changes, I'm calm about it, I'm ready to hold for a very long time

HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:07:03 PM

No difference between trader to hodler, trader can be called the hodler Smiley If serious talk I guess traders it's main resources for price grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: