The Satoshi - 2 (1.6%)
The FOMO - 0 (0%)
The HODLER - 94 (72.9%)
The Day Trader - 13 (10.1%)
The Freebie - 8 (6.2%)
Total Voters: 129

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of investor are you?  (Read 21952 times)
pidobir

Activity: 446
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:22:46 PM

I became an investor because I did not have time to sell a few tokens in time) I Hope I will become a trader again soon)

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:26:06 PM

none of those mentioned ? I'm that type of investor wich thinks a lot before  makes the buy as money is not so easy to be earned so I don't like to waste them on nothing. I can study the project for days and still be under question mark but if there is a real product that can be used already then for sure it gets my attraction.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

dtimmy

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:35:05 PM

I've been a hodler since day one because I believe in that kind of strategy: to hold a coin till it reach a profitable level. I've been also trying to trade but there still not enough time to do the trading so I'll gonna wait for the right time to trade. Being a long time hodler make more reward and also bring good volume to the coin.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:37:03 PM

DAYTRADER!!!
i love trading and i want to push on my half of my holdings.
lets say i am throwing away half of what i have.
well this is me. i love to do buy and sell and there were no problems yet as i am being successful in every trade i had.
k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:44:18 PM

I am a long-term investor,I am going to hold my bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies for a few years,maybe till 2022.Some experts predict its price up to 100k$ or even more.
Balorck

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:32:25 AM

I'm a noob in investment . just gaining experience . that many people believe that investors are only crypto-currencies . why so stitayut not understand . The investor is the one who buys the assets .it can be a car and a house and shares and cryptocurrencies . in short all that brings money .
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:33:43 AM

I'm for sure the HOLDER, I don't have time to make daytrading and most of freetime I use to do bounty campaigns... so I just wait and hold my coins hoping for a big bull market Smiley
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:14:31 PM

I am most definitely a holder. I am not at all good at trading as I always just end up buying stupid coins and losing my money so I stick to buying coins when they are low and holding them for the long run. Holding has shown me more favor than any other activity in cryptos and it is the best way that I know to make money from it and because I am very patient, it is not a hard thing for me to do
f1rstalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:02:44 PM

i am a patiant holder.
i save a little bit of my salary every month and invest in crypto.
i tried day trading but i understood that i am not a good trader Grin
so i wait when btc will back to 15k and sell my coins with a good profit
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:54:37 PM

I am a pure crypto holder. My aim was not on a quick buck on a small profit, I aim for the big ones. Holding coin for almost 3-5 years will surely give you much return of profit. When I was holding a coin, I just locked it up on my hardware wallet and forget that I even hold a coin. Holding a coin for a long term is so complicated when you have a weak hands. Just hodl your coin and you will see a bigger profit.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
iutaguqi

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:47:33 PM

When I first joined the encryption market, I was a daytime trader. Now I am determined to make a HODLER, because only in this way can I earn more money. It's hard to control it for day trading.
marmeladko

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:01:45 PM

I am definitely HODLER. I believe that cryptocurrency will change digital area. Bitcoin won't replace fiat because of sceptics and people's fear, but BTC can become the only one payment system on the internet.

honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:28:25 PM

I chose daily trading. I think the risk of short-term trading is even lower. Although the profit obtained is relatively small, I think it is safer for my money!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

Maybe HODLER suites me because I have more than 50% Bitcoin and Ethereum in my portfolio and I always look for  a new coin that I can short trade to gain more Ethereum and  Bitcoin.
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:29:16 PM

I am a holder even though I do a lot bounties, mostly content creation, I am still a holder, I hold almost all the coins i have gotten from the bounties, and mostly i choose my bounties very carefully. I join strong projects.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Jumli

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:43:12 PM

I am an investor in holding altcoin because the potency of altcoin I think is very big compared to the crypto currency besides altcoin, besides that to get altcoin is also not so difficult and does not require huge capital to buy it.
montreal

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

You know,bro, I prefer day trading for few reasons. Yes, it demands more of our time, but you can start with really small deposit,that's first. And ofc you can earn money almost every day.

DAEX ◄► RELIABLE CLEARING ECOSYSTEM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ANNWHITEPAPERBOUNTY 
esdbgrydn

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:52:58 PM

sometimesi i make trade:)) sometimes i am doing exchange. and generally i am trying to buy icos.
IamSaitama

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:58:17 PM

I could consider myself as the noob because I am still a beginner and is still learning things about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Have a coins account and is working on a bounty campaign. I have heard this from my classmates who are continuously earning through bounties. I am grabbing opportunity from this thing and is hoping to get some profit too. I invest in cryptocurrencies specially bitcoin through my income in this bounty programs that I get involved in.

ContractVault.io
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
■ ▄▀ ██  TOKEN SALE  ❱  MAY 1st  ██ ▀▄ ■
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:12:07 PM

You choose the hodler because you have 55% of your portfolio in Bitcoin. My other half invested in your favorite Altcoin know it. With your reluctance to become a holder. You wait when the market recovers and sells it. You should not think of yourself as a professional when it comes to cryptocurrency even you are already a member of Hero.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: