The Satoshi - 2 (1.6%)
The FOMO - 0 (0%)
The HODLER - 94 (72.9%)
The Day Trader - 13 (10.1%)
The Freebie - 8 (6.2%)
Total Voters: 129

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of investor are you?  (Read 21952 times)
cerberus5424

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:45:04 PM

I invest in the long term, but I also take part in bounty companies and get tokens, which I also keep in the long-term perspective.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:39:06 PM

i think that suits me more between these profiles is the holder, i consider myself a prudent investor, i never invest in projects too risky and of course in general i do a strategy of long term hold
Jimmymoriarty

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:37:21 PM

I was a noob initially. Gulity Tongue but weren't we all noobs in the beginning? Those who disagree are liars haha. But now I think I'm a proud HODLER! I actually hodl most of it because I believe in the coins I've invested in and I'm just patiently sitting here, waiting for the day the value goes way up. Patience is key.
Leighton Walker

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:44:05 PM

I have almost of my crypto for holding and a little part for trading. I often buy and sell a few times a month, when I think the market is low enough to buy and hold until the market high enough to sell. I just spend a little for trading because my time I'm spending on different activities and not so much time left for trading.
shvetseu

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:25:43 AM

My strategy is simple, I keep 75% of the deposit in long in the strongest and less risky coins, and 25% I use for daily trading.
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:33:43 AM

I always wanted to be a holder, and finally I had some Ethernet shops. For me, daily transactions are very stressful, I think the encrypted currency is a very suitable currency, and if you are lucky and patient, you can get good profits through long holding.
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:26:14 AM

I am a holder even though I do a lot bounties, mostly content creation, I am still a holder, I hold almost all the coins i have gotten from the bounties, and mostly i choose my bounties very carefully. I join strong projects.

I am also a hodler, I buy coins when it is low and hold it until the price goes up and then sell it.
susankhardman

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:28:12 PM

I try to do only long term holding and believe it can bring me great profit in nearest future. And for 15-20% of my deposit I’m trading intraday just to test some of my strategies
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 09:50:32 PM

hold the crypto in a prolonged period of being able to get great results in the next few years. a few years ago until now, it seems to me this is the most effective way to get it done and get results. of course, this is not easy because it took patience and should be able to eliminate the sense of panic. but the results were no doubt.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 07:19:57 AM

I will take myself to the category of Hodler. Perhaps I can take the Day Trader category. It will be a mix.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
LowBrain

Activity: 631
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:17:02 PM

Haha Grin clearly right.
I use bitcoin for a long time, but I didn't think it will raise so much. I regret that I didn't keep some bitcoin a few years ago. Nowadays i think i'm hodler.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:38:27 PM

I am the hodler, definitely Roll Eyes 80% coins my portfolio were made to be hodled during long period of time. Maybe one day when I get retired I'll become both the Satoshi and the Day trader, let's see.
TheWolfCrypto

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:18:57 PM

Most of the criteria are most likely "HODLER", but not all. It seems to me that each investor is individual, so it is impossible to select only one description.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:25:27 PM

im a,holder becasue i hold for longer the coin im beleiving and has potential and im consider myself as a semi freebie because i do also a bounty and airdrop but im only have one account to bitcointalk.
ganesh10

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:30:32 PM

I got into the majority of the poll, the hodler, I think it is the most safe way of gaining profits and also the one that requires the less work from your part, unlike day trading which I think requires the most.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 03:49:05 PM

working on following use with details of reference as trader to defines of one with decision to focus with plan on investment with the crypto currency projects.
to returns as least with worse of waste as collecting with numbers on nominals as referring with balance on personal wallet to work with request of withdrawal.

SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:38:30 PM

HODLER is my trading kind and i would adore to do that register instantly my pressures were managed beside me according to the curve in gamete situate a venture and hardihood to and fro trades were taken according to the trend
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:44:16 PM

So what kind of an investor are you?

The Noob: Just started out.  Heard about crypto from a family member, colleague or friend.  Had to get help getting an account on an exchange (probably started out with coinbase) and how to set up a wallet.  Was really scared so put in a couple hundred dollars.  Desperately reading articles and watching youtube videos to wrap you head around it all.

The Satoshi: Been in crypto for years. You are probably mining and running a masternode.  Have a hero or legendary account in bitcointalk (real, not bought).   You think Ripple is the evil Dark Lord of the Sith. And I'm guessing...you have a btc shirt that you are wearing right now?

The FOMO: Jumped in after you saw a news report talking about the crazy rise of crypto.  Started investing based off of youtube pumpers or shillers.  Joined a pump and dump group.  Loves ICOs.  Constantly looking for coins that are under a dollar.  Has severe panic attacks when coinmarketcap is in the red.

The HODLER: You have 50% of your portfolio in either btc or eth.  Your other assets include a privacy coin, a "3rd generation blockchain coin" (iota, nano, etc.), a new smart contract coin, an exchange coin (bnb, kucoin, coss, etc.) and...am I missing any other ones? You hop on the roflcopter when people come to bitcointalk and scream, "OH NOEESSSS! The market is down!)

The Day Trader: Every free moment you are checking exchanges and cmc. You barely research the coin you are trading, you only care about the short term trading history.  Binance is your go to exchange.  You make several trades throughout the day.  You are a constant ball of raging stress.

The Freebie: You have 5 bitcointalk accounts running signature campaigns.  You have a twitter bot.  You constantly input the word "airdrop" into search engines.  You joined crowdholding.  You have so many random coins you lost track of them all.

I'm a hodler kind of investor because I find it easier and more convenient way to make my money grow where I don't need anything but just to wait. I am hodling btc and eth as well where I put my 100% trust. I am not just an hodler but I am also a believer because if I have to believe in my coins to gain more patience.
arthurgrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:49:09 PM

Sincerely I wish to be a hodler but with the present market situations I really can't be. So I hodl smartly by day trading actually.
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:51:22 PM

I belong to Hodler. Most of my coins I bought a long time ago. This type of investment is the most profitable, I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: